Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion  (Read 23177 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
[NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion
« on: June 28, 2015, 07:59:28 pm »
1.) Download Link:

NeoLemmix player: https://www.neolemmix.com/

Lemmings Reunion (V 3.7  ~ 316 KB): Lemmings Reunion V 3.7
Contains the level pack in the newest version!

Lemmings Reunion Music (~ 80,6 MB) : Lemmings Reunion Music
Contains the music tracks! Extract all the tracks into the "music" folder of your NeoLemmix player. If the player does not have a "music" folder yet, create one in the same folder where the player is located.

Outdated Old formats version (before NeoLemmix 12.0.1):
Lemmings Reunion (V 3.3  ~ 293 KB): Lemmings Reunion V 3.3
Contains the level pack in the newest old formats version! Uses the same music pack.

To update you only need to redownload + replace the files of the previous version. The music only needs to be downloaded + configurated on your first download!

2.) Installation:

1. Get a NeoLemmix player from: https://www.neolemmix.com/  and extract it into a folder of your choice (if you already have an up-to-date player you can skip this step)
    Also make sure you got all the styles as well and extracted them into your player's "styles" folder.
2. Unzip "Lemmings_Reunion.zip" into the "levels" folder of your Neolemmix player.  ../levels/Lemmings_Reunion should exist now. If the "levels" folder does not exist create it.
3. Extract all the music files from "Reunion music.zip" into the "music" folder of your NeoLemmix player. If the player does not have a "music" folder yet, create one in the same folder where the player is located.
4. Run "NeoLemmix.exe" and press F2 in the main menu so you can access the pack through the level browser.
5. Inform yourself about the basics, new NeoLemmix features and hotkeys with the manual: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4081.0
6. Enjoy!

3.) Ratings:

I'm too young to die

No Knight Shall Die!:

In the first rating you will encounter tutorial levels, a few go to the exit ones, levels teaching you basic tricks and your first real puzzles. Don't expect it to go as slowly as the original game! (The final level of the rank will prob be a spike as it counts on you using a bunch of tricks you learned so far)
(Fun-Tricky)

Hey, not too rough

Rock and Metal:

Puzzles are getting harder, the tricks you learn will be advanced ones and even some pixel-precision will be needed.
(Tricky-Taxing)

Hurt me plenty

Whispers and Lights:

It gets a lot harder here. Levels getting way more difficult and longer and you have to frequently use all the tricks you learned so far. Sometimes think outside the box!
(Taxing-Mayhem)

Ultra-Violence

A.M.:

Now it's on! It is getting frustraiting sometimes and you have to use everything you got.
(Mayhem-Beyond)

Nightmare!

Justice for Heroes !:

Are you serious? Let's find out! The first ~ 15-18 levels will be just plain hard, but then :devil:. I am no longer your friend here! I am your worst nightmare! Levels are mostly long, complex, require perfect precision and everything out of your trickbox. They will be frustraiting, but consider: THIS IS THE NIGHTMARE! RATING and not the cuddle one!
(:devil::devil::devil::devil:)

4.) Thanks to:

namida                           for helping me along the way and with all the programs it took to convert the pack onto NeoLemmix
GigaLem                         for making the mainmenu logo for me
Nepster                          for testing the Lemmini version
Akseli                             also for testing the Lemmini version
Vurez                             for three of the music tracks (Medival Arrengement, Tetris and Memories of the Green-Haired folk)
                                      Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6yLi_53JfvJxSwNtdalWA
DJ Alundra                     for one of the music tracks (Medival remix)
                                     Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/pussi24/videos
Arachnosoft                   for one of the music tracks (Lemmings medley)
                                     Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/arachnosoft/videos
Numac                           for the rank finisher tracks
                                     Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NUMaCmusic

5.) CONTACT INFO:

Via email you can reach me at: ScavengerW@gmx.de

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Elfo3E1jTl-SHlOy97kwA

Now have some fun with Lemmings Reunion and send me a few replays to get the last pesky backroutes!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 08:49:04 pm by IchoTolot »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: NeoLemmix release of Lemmings Reunion
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 08:04:30 pm »
It appears that one must be logged into DropBox to download from your link. I don't know if that's a recent DropBox change or part of your settings, but you may want to look into that.

Anyway, gonna look at it now! :)
My released level packs:
Lemmings Plus Series | Doomsday Lemmings

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 08:09:36 pm »
No. Just x the pop up and there you go. Marked it in the description for everyone now to avoid further confusion ;)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 09:05:40 pm »
I've started a playthrough of this, and just like with GigaLems, I'm recording videos as I go.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVWvcY0oGEFwuPbo0EkolrRUn-OLNfHUQ
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 09:24:35 pm »
I've started a playthrough of this, and just like with GigaLems, I'm recording videos as I go.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVWvcY0oGEFwuPbo0EkolrRUn-OLNfHUQ

Already noticed and watched it ;)

Offline GigaLem

• Discord Server Owner
  • Graphic Set Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 05:12:52 am »
Progress so far (ratings i've touched)
Im to young to Die 100%
Hey, not to rough 7%
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 06:04:27 pm by GigaLem »

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 02:59:57 pm »
These are really challenging levels! :lem-shocked: This pack is definitely not for beginners; it really gets hard and the last level of the first rank, like many have said, already feels like a Mayhem difficulty.

Good thing this was ported to NeoLemmix, otherwise I would have really struggled in precision-required levels like the 20th level of the second rank (the Pillar level).

I'll get replays of levels I can complete to you at some point.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 03:41:41 pm »
So, I've just finished the first rank. And wow, that went up in difficulty quickly - the first half of it was incredibly easy, but there were quite a few levels in the second half I found very challenging. The last level in particular - I don't even know if I'd agree with Mayhem; it's the kind of level I'd think would be at least ONML. That's not to say it isn't a great level, of course - because it really was!
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 06:05:02 pm »
Warning I am not messing around here (not an easy beginner pack) ;) (as you already saw) . I don't make 2 ranks full of "get to the exit" levels. The first rank shall teach you the basics in the first half and some standard tricks in the second, with the last few levels require you to use the tricks again without the title saying it into your face.
But I saw how namida did the last level of rank one and I must say :lem-mindblown: This wins currently the overthinking prize of all the replays I've seen so far!
I might need to block this madness in the first NeoLemmix patch to stop the frustraition. I had a rather simple solution with the stuff you already know at that point in mind......, but well if you see your solution might work most people including me try to bruteforce it at all cost (and often lose a little bit of sanity with it :laugh:)

and thanks for the feedback btw :thumbsup:

Offline GigaLem

• Discord Server Owner
  • Graphic Set Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 06:50:28 pm »
so far i've been stuck on The cage and drunk lemmings on their way home
but i did enjoy "We are but Lems! Rock!" and "Please! Stop!"

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2015, 07:19:06 pm »
Good to see a lot more people telling me the levels where they were stuck on. Until now most of the "too hard" "too easy" feedback was solely from Nepster and this is one thing which the feedback base should be as widespread as possible.
"The Cage" I moved actually quite a few levels back to it's current position, because Nepster told me that it was way too easy at it's original place compared to the others in the 2nd rank.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2015, 08:28:30 pm »
Completed up to 0212 now (haven't even looked at 0213 yet; not stuck on it or anything). Videos are going up as we speak.

I feel these levels are a bit easier than those towards the end of the previous rank (especially that final one, even if my solution was OTT), but they're still great levels nonetheless. And that could very well be intentional.
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2015, 08:47:36 pm »
Well I tried to make the final few levels of a rank a bit harder than the start of the next one.
My goal was to make the rank ends (and more important the final level) not a letdown, as it was kind of in some packs I have played.

Offline Akseli

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 09:57:34 pm »
The most hyped release of 2015 ! ! ! ! ! ! :lem4ever:
I'm really looking forward to this, I should start the playthrough in 1-3 days.

HYPE.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 08:28:55 am »
Completed the second rank now! Although there's a few levels in there I wasn't too fond of, as a whole I'm very much liking this level pack! :D Your rank-finisher levels in particular are very strong. :)
My released level packs:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 12:33:38 pm »
Getting to the point where the levels are giving me a lot of difficulty now - compared to my usual approach with any pack of going for about 10 levels per video, my most recent LR video - despite being of a comparable length - covered only 3 levels, with 0313 taking up the majority of that time.
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2015, 12:57:24 pm »
03 13 "Tha Galcier Station":   I really didn't thought that this level would be any problem at all. I am curios to see your thought process! :8():
                                               The intended way is not that complex though, so I guess it's overthinking time again :laugh:

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 02:21:25 pm »
I thought that level was also not that hard, to the point that it may work as a "Hey Not Too Rough" level instead; I was able to beat that level compared to some "Hey Not Too Rough" levels.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 12:36:14 am »
I really like the music in this pack! Thanks for providing the info about it.
"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-the Dude

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 09:15:02 am »
I really like the music in this pack! Thanks for providing the info about it.

Apart from the artists I linked, the list of the other free to use OGG tracks are:

The Green Orbs - At The Fair
Media Rights Productions - Jazz In Paris
Jingle Punks - Arriba Mami
and the long known remixes of NUMAC which one of which was used in the Lix release vid

and a secret track which you will encounter in the second half of "Nighmare" ;)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2015, 04:17:02 pm »
So, completed the third rank now! Definitely getting very challenging indeed, although only one level so far that needed an entire video to itself, plus one more level that spanned two videos (but neither video focused on the one level alone).

I really especially like your final levels of each rank - they seem to be among the best levels so far! :)
My released level packs:

Offline Akseli

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2015, 12:39:19 pm »
I've played up to 4-21 now (110/150 solved) and just thought of dropping here a comment now. I'm pretty much being posivitely surprised all the time when proceeding with the pack, this has by far exceeded my already-high expectations and I can easily tell that this levelset is one of the very best ones there has ever existed.

You master puzzle creating, you master tricks and details of the gameplay, you master making levels look beautiful, you master using equally all the tilesets with their own strengths. No level has felt unfair or cheap so far (though that can change in the last rating? ;P), yet I have to agree DynaLem's and others' comments about the high difficulty of this pack.

I actually strongly recommend NeoLemmix version over the Lemmini version because of the high difficulty level. I wonder how Nepster got it close to the end without save states, those have been super important for me so far. :lem-mindblown:

IchoTolot, haven't you really created levels before starting this levelset last November? Either way, incredible work. If you want something to improve in level designing, quickly thought on my mind arises such a petite issue as level titles. "Trick And Trap Time!" and "Learning the Dark Mining Tricks" don't impress me that much. :P
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:05:20 pm by Akseli »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2015, 01:23:34 pm »
Ty for the praise, Akseli!:)

These titles in particular shall also hint right at the solution (throw it into the players face), because in these levels a "new" trick is introduced to the player and to the ones that have no idea that these tricks even exist the title shall also help them to "discover" the tricks for themselves (but you're right that costs a bit of level name quality in this case).

Until November I had not really started creating levels. BUT years before this, I played and watched tons of Pieuw's and co's stuff. So I was quite influenced by them and gained a ton of experience, tricks and general Lemmings knowlege.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2015, 10:32:39 pm »
Version 1.1 is out! To update, replace the old files with the new ones. Your old save file will still work!

Following levels fixed (thanks to namida, Akseli and Simon):

1 30 intended solution more obvious

2 19 backroute fixed
2 26 backroute fixed

3 10 backroute fixed
3 11 backroute fixed
3 16 backroute fixed
3 19 backroute fixed
3 21 backroute fixed
3 22 level name fixed
3 25 backroute fixed
3 28 backroute fixed

4 01 backroute fixed
4 03 backroute fixed
4 04 +15 sec timelimit
4 06 backroute fixed
4 07 backroute fixed
4 08 backroute fixed
4 09 backroute fixed
4 10 backroute fixed
4 11 backroute fixed
4 13 backroute fixed
4 14 direct drop backroute fixed
4 18 backroute fixed
4 27 backroute fixed
4 28 backroute fixed

5 30 Level name changed due to an E was cut off

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2015, 10:34:50 pm »
Lovely support! Thanks.

Since Neolemmix loves to clump everything together in one file, we have to download 80 MB of stuff again, most of which we already have. Because it's "clean". Ah yeah. Having multiple versions is extremely clean if I have 10 copies of the same music clumped in the opaque file.

-- Simon

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 05:14:15 am »
You don't need to redownload the music pack (unless its contents have been changed).
My released level packs:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2015, 08:55:16 am »
You don't need to redownload the music pack (unless its contents have been changed).

5.9M Lemmings Reunion.exe
81M  Lemmings Reunion_Music.dat
128K Lemmings Reunion.sav
8.0K Read Me.txt

Smart. So, Icho, maybe you should offer the lone less-fat, slightly-more-clean 6 MB file for separate download, too. :-] You gotta market it as if it's only of use as an update. >_>

-- Simon

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 02:13:07 pm »
Seperate download is out! I will make a complete and update version from now on. With explanation for new players, so they will choose the complete edition first with readme and music.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2015, 07:27:40 am »
So, as anyone who's following my videos would know, I've been stuck on 0424 for a while now... >_> Great pack so far, but maybe we've finally reached the point where it's gotten too hard for me. Of course I don't intend to give up, but I might start playing Revenge Of The Lemmings alongside this so my videos aren't just endless attempts without any breakthroughs on the same level...

EDIT: FINALLY SOLVED IT! :) It seems the solution was...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:55:48 am by namida »
My released level packs:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2015, 07:34:00 am »
Completed the 4th rank now! (as well as the first two levels of the 5th)

Definitely very glad you decided to port this to NeoLemmix. I would likely have never had the patience to play a pack of this difficulty on Lemmini, and the pack is of an excellent standard!
My released level packs:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 12:03:39 pm »
Nearly half way through the 5th rank, and I must say, so far the 5th seems easier than the 4th... although a lot of that is probably due to me finding backroutes.
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 12:34:45 pm »
Nearly half way through the 5th rank, and I must say, so far the 5th seems easier than the 4th... although a lot of that is probably due to me finding backroutes.

This is the exact point where I need your help. There a quite a few levels likely to be backrouted (especially in the first half) and I can't find the errors by myself, because I don't play them blindly. Also the NeoLemmix mechanics could have created even more backroutes that I am unaware of, so there will be a few patches needed!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:36:38 pm by IchoTolot »

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 01:25:58 pm »
Maybe I should come over one evening? :lix-evil:

-- Simon

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 01:36:25 pm »
Maybe I should come over one evening? :lix-evil:

-- Simon

Just tell me the date!;) 
But the levels will be quite a bit harder than the ones you tested the last time and it will make more sense after the next patch where I will try to fix them, so I can be sure if they are working properly then.

Btw tell me if there is any news about when geoo is comming to Göttingen!

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2015, 11:52:24 am »
Added pickup skills, updrafts and pre-placed lemmings for the custom tilesets!
Exept for the City one, due to the custom background (needed to paint the background on the new objects manually due to the resize)
And no custom background for the Shadow tileset, because the colour of Every other tile must be adjusted for this to work and simply no :8():
They should be available on the NeoLemmix website as an addon soon!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 12:15:41 pm »
I've PM'ed you with details on how to avoid that issue with the background.

What do you mean by "the color of every other tile must be adjusted"? Why does it not work if you simply create a 320x160 (or larger; but that's the size of one screen) object - well, 640x320 due to double resolution - of a plain color to use as a background? (I really do need to properly support backgrounds in NeoLemmix; it's not a feature I'm overly fond of but there seems to be enough interest in having it...)
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 01:18:07 pm »
Well with your PM tipp everything has changed:

- Transparent colors now added (no background issues for City so Preplaced stuff also here avialable)
- Custom background for Shadow added (as I missunderstood the mechanics a little :-[)

Sent you the updated tilesets for NeoLemmix page upload.

Furthermore:
I will update all Shadow levels for Lemmings Reunion with custom background in the next patch to make them look more clear!

Offline GigaLem

• Discord Server Owner
  • Graphic Set Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 08:24:51 pm »
Speaking of the castle tileset
the black space is still in the piece even in the game

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 08:28:21 pm »
I know how you ment it. I already said it in IRC that the black space is part of the tile here and it was already this way in Lemmini.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2015, 08:38:42 pm »
Ok one last little fix for the castle tileset to make the tile nr.44 working better now. Should be active on the website when namida comes online again.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2015, 02:29:20 pm »
This should be the last update for the custom tilesets:

- NeoLemmix features added   check
- Annoying tiles fixed                check
and now:
- autosteel function that works   check

It sould be avialable soon.

And for the pack itself:
I will prepare the next update when either namida and/or Akseli have finished the pack or are stucked really hard, so that I can fix a huge chunk rather than a few levels.

The patch will include:     
- backroute fixes (of course) mostly focused on rank 4 second half and rank 5 (serious work needed here :P)
- custom background for Shadow levels to make the levels look a lot clearer

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2015, 02:40:30 pm »
Shouldn't be much longer until I'm through it - only 11 levels to go!
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2015, 02:46:55 pm »
Shouldn't be much longer until I'm through it - only 11 levels to go!

We will see :8():

I know what's still comming and some of the levels will have a great "getting stucked" potential (if backroutes won't break them of course).

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2015, 10:02:48 am »
So, I'm up to the final 5 now (Nightmare 26 to 30). Haven't looked at 26 yet though. So far, only two levels have managed to keep me stuck for a very long time - Ultra-Violence 24 and Nightmare 24. (What is it with level 24's getting me? :P) But nonetheless, still excellent levels!

EDIT: Up to Nightmare 28 now (again, haven't looked at it yet). 26 and 27 were quite on the easy side IMO, though it's possible I backrouted them (especially the latter, where I had one climber left over).

EDIT: 29 now. My solution to Nightmare 28 can only be described as "probably one of the most major backroutes in Lemmings history". :P It wouldn't work as-is in Lemmini, but could probably be easily adapted to work there. 29 has me stumped, at least for now though; although it's not that I've run out of ideas, but more that there's so many to try that it'll take forever to work out which is the correct one.

EDIT: And level 29 is solved! Just one level to go now... haven't looked at it yet.

EDIT: Okay, I've seen, and played around with a bit, the final level (haven't solved it yet). Very final-level-feeling! And I sure as hell am glad this one doesn't have a time limit, because it doesn't look like the kind of level you'd want to be under pressure on.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 06:30:15 pm by namida »
My released level packs:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2015, 03:13:47 pm »
So, at last, I've completed the pack! (Video of successful attempt at Nightmare 30 is currently uploading)

This is definitely a great pack. While I wouldn't recommend it to beginners for obvious reasons, I'd definitely highly recommend it to experienced players. Well done on a great pack, IchoTolot! :D
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2015, 03:24:16 pm »
So, at last, I've completed the pack! (Video of successful attempt at Nightmare 30 is currently uploading)

This is definitely a great pack. While I wouldn't recommend it to beginners for obvious reasons, I'd definitely highly recommend it to experienced players. Well done on a great pack, IchoTolot! :D
Congratulation and ty!
You also helped to find a lot of backroutes!
I will prepare the patch probably after Akseli has it also finished and I've done some other Lemmings related stuf ~ in the next week

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2015, 01:56:11 pm »
V 1.2 is out with the following changes:

Custom background added to all Shadow levels!

Backroute fixes:

3 03

4 18
4 20
4 26
4 29 (- 30 sec)

5 01
5 02 (fire pit fixed)
5 03
5 04 (reworked and - 33 sec)
5 05
5 08
5 09
5 12
5 13 (intended solution changed to namida's solution)
5 14
5 16 (save req up 1 Lem)
5 18
5 19
5 21
5 22
5 23
5 24 (Akseli's solution was backrouted little steel block added)
5 25
5 26 (Akseli's backroute)
5 28
5 30

If sth doesn't work anymore tell me!

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • The king of Blockers ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2015, 06:16:36 pm »
Just started working my way through this and I've only done the first 19 levels so far so SLOW progress.

After watching namida's videos on this pack and getting the hang of the hotkeys in NeoLemmix, I thought I'd give this beast of a pack a try.
I'm not confident enough to video it though because some levels in this pack looked brutal.

I enjoyed watching namida's videos but since most of his backrouting has been fixed in the updated version (1.2), the final few ranks will be more challenging. Chances are I'm not going to remember most of the solutions anyway!
Anyway, I'm liking the vast amount of music and graphic sets included in this pack, especially the music tracks from Lemmings Chronicles (they are great tracks)

I'm currently recording an LP of 3D Lemmings for my Youtube channel but when that's done, I may be moving on to doing custom level packs in NeoLemmix as my next video project. I think I'll be a long way off recording this pack though!
Don't tell me solutions to levels which I have not solved.

Lemmings: Gotta Go Fast - My NEW (in development) Sonic tileset dedicated level pack :)
SEB Lems - My first level pack (175 levels)
Flopsy's Youtube Channel - Watch Lemmings videos/streams with live commentary
Flopsy's Sonic Graphic Sets - Download Neo Lemmix compatible Sonic tilesets.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2015, 08:04:58 pm »
Just started working my way through this and I've only done the first 19 levels so far so SLOW progress.

After watching namida's videos on this pack and getting the hang of the hotkeys in NeoLemmix, I thought I'd give this beast of a pack a try.
I'm not confident enough to video it though because some levels in this pack looked brutal.

I enjoyed watching namida's videos but since most of his backrouting has been fixed in the updated version (1.2), the final few ranks will be more challenging. Chances are I'm not going to remember most of the solutions anyway!
Anyway, I'm liking the vast amount of music and graphic sets included in this pack, especially the music tracks from Lemmings Chronicles (they are great tracks)

I'm currently recording an LP of 3D Lemmings for my Youtube channel but when that's done, I may be moving on to doing custom level packs in NeoLemmix as my next video project. I think I'll be a long way off recording this pack though!

Hope you enjoy it! (and I will stay tuned if vids of it will appeared on your YT channel ;))
The Lemmings 3 tracks are indeed great, esspecially the Classic/Biolab ones. Will definitly continue to use them with my NeoLemmix conversion of this tileset (and the L2 ones).

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2015, 12:51:28 pm »
1.3 update is out!

Using the newest NeoLemmix player version (V1.36n) with custom hotkeys!

General fixes:
- Unnessesary 0's removed in the skill panel!
- NUMAC was added to the credits!

Level fixes:
- 2 03 backroute fixed!
- 2 14 timer removed!
- 3 18 visual error fixed!
- 4 05 timer removed!
- 4 06 timer removed!
- 5 01 timer removed!
- 5 09 visual error fixed!
- 5 12 visual error fixed!
- 5 13 timer removed + trap is more visable!

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2015, 04:47:09 pm »
Little hotfix (still the same version number) :):

- 2 03 backroutes fixed (hopefully)      thx to DynaLem for this one!

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2015, 05:42:02 pm »
Dyna has found one more, but now it should finally be alright :XD:

- 2 03 backroute fixed

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2016, 08:27:02 am »
1.4 update is out with the switch from exe to nxp.
Your save file will be carried over if it's in the same folder as the nxp+music!
Look at the installation guide to see how to update. :)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2016, 12:07:48 pm »
Here as well:

Added a link in the description (2.) Installation) to Nepsters manual :)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2016, 08:38:44 am »
Version 1.5 is out!

- Update to new custom png format
- Implementing of the LP IV custom skillbar
- "Unlock all" enabled
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:56:17 am by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2016, 10:26:46 am »
Little update to 1.5:

The mask of the skill panel and skills have been removed as I noticed right now that this does look a bit weird :P

So download-links have been updated!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2016, 10:29:09 am »
The Lemmings Plus IV skill bar doesn't use a mask image, so I'm wondering now which one you used... However - do be sure to include the whiteout and unwhite images (they come with the LPIV skillbar in general), due to LPIV's digit area being a different shape from the default one. Whether or not you use LPIV's digits is completely up to you; the LPIV skillbar does work fine with the default digits.
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2016, 10:36:49 am »
Well I made the mistake and unzipped the LP III file first, then noticed my mistake --> overwrote them with LP IV, but didn't noticed that there were now 8 and not 6 files ;P

+ used the 2 game font png's

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2016, 12:27:17 am »
Hotfix uploaded!

Fixes broken (so "impossible") levels due to recent NeoLemmix player update:

- 3 26
- 5 16
- 5 23

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2016, 02:52:33 pm »
Lemmings Reunion confirmed possible with the new update!

But ~ 60 replays broke and had to be replayed. :(

Now only PimoLems (~ 40 replays) and my single stuff to go.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2016, 03:11:27 pm »
V 1.6 is out! Here aswell: Independency from solid edges!

- 2 18 A trap has been made more visible
- 4 17 independency from the solid edge
- 5 30 independency from the solid edge

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2016, 10:02:04 am »
I am planning another update (V 1.7) which will include:

- Independence from another edgy behavior (miner assignment possible on wrong facing oneways to turn a Lemming around used in ~ 2 levels  [inconsistancy with steel])
- A few further minor visual errors I noticed
- Quite a bunch of new backroute fixes based on further feedback from Nepster and Gronkling

I will start creating the patch ~ when Gronkling has sent me his replays (might still be a little while ;))

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2016, 11:08:35 am »
Independence from another edgy behavior (miner assignment possible on wrong facing oneways to turn a Lemming around used in ~ 2 levels  [inconsistancy with steel])

Although this is probably something we should discuss - I don't think there really has been much discussion about it yet. I wouldn't worry too much about updates for it at this stage. However, I'll bring this up in the Skill Assignments topic.
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2016, 01:54:55 pm »

Although this is probably something we should discuss - I don't think there really has been much discussion about it yet. I wouldn't worry too much about updates for it at this stage. However, I'll bring this up in the Skill Assignments topic.

It must be discussed of course.
But regardless of this I don't want to rely on it anymore, so I simply make myself independent. :8():

Offline Gronkling

• ♡♡♡♡
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2016, 02:00:04 pm »
I will start creating the patch ~ when Gronkling has sent me his replays (might still be a little while ;))

I've just got one more level to go before I send them! (I'm completely stuck on Rank 4 level 10 for some reason) I also skipped a few levels that weren't enjoyable for me personally (3-29, 4-20, 4-26, 5-20) and I'm not planning on beating the final 10 levels of the last rank for a while because I'm starting to get burnt out on custom lemmings and they tend to be too big for me to enjoy as much. (I did do 05-24 though which I found a lot easier to wrap my head around than the others)

This is definitely one of the best packs I've played though!

Edit: Uuuugggh a load of my old replays are slightly desynced for some reason (maybe the climber changes or something) so I won't be able to give you a full set
Lost to desyncs:
a chunk from rank 1,
02-02, 02-18, 02-19, 02-20, 02-29, 02-30,
03-01, 03-04, 03-13, 03-21, 03-25, 03-26, 03-28

EDIT2: OK sent
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:50:31 pm by Gronkling »
LEMMINGS EVOLUTION completed levels: 100!!!
sorry for being gone so long D:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2016, 11:13:40 am »
Update 1.7 is out with following changes:

- 1 11 Typo corrected
- 1 16 Visual error ixed

- 2 09 Backroute fixed
- 2 15 Visual error fixed

- 3 03 Backroute fixed
- 3 11 Backroute fixed

- 4 08 Backroute fixed
- 4 09 Backroute fixed
- 4 14 Idenpendency from one-way/miner behavior
- 4 15 Some misleading objects removed
- 4 16 Backroute fixed
- 4 18 Typo corrected
- 4 25 Backroute fixed
- 4 28 Backroute fixed
- 4 29 Backroute fixed
- 4 30 Idenpendency from one-way/miner behavior   --- as Gronklings solution was very similar to the intended one except it doesn't use the one-way/miner behavior.....I made this solution the    intended one + removed a climber

- 5 04 Idenpendency from one-way/miner behavior + Backroute fixed + -20 secs on the timer
- 5 05 Backroute fixed
- 5 09 Backroute fixed
- 5 10 Some misleading objects removed
- 5 12 Backroute fixed
- 5 13 Backroute fixed
- 5 14 Backroute fixed
- 5 18 Backroute fixed
- 5 19 Backroute fixed
- 5 27 Backroute fixed (Added bunch of mashers do not activate on the current ground level, only if you try to build there ;))

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2016, 05:13:30 pm »
Version 1.8 is out!

Contains the updated Lemmini tilesets + Gronklings animatons aswell as the following changes:

- 1 11 snow blower slightly moved
- 2 02 snow blower slightly moved
- 3 22 snow blower slightly moved
- 5 17 snow blower slightly moved
- 5 19 little fix for the new sport trap trigger area
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:21:56 pm by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2016, 05:12:38 pm »
Version 1.9 is out!

Includes some more updated tilesets + changing to the new FlexiToolkit format.

As well as the following changes:

- 1 17  Some objects were set to "no Overwrite"
- 1 21  A pixel of space was filled with terrain
- 5 12  backroute fixed
- 5 18  backroute fixed

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2016, 11:34:34 pm »
Includes some more updated tilesets + changing to the new FlexiToolkit format.

This latter part has no effect on the output NXP itself. Just on how Flexi stores the files in your project folder.
My released level packs:

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2016, 11:45:31 am »
Update 2.0 is out!

Compatible with the new version now!

I don't bother testing it on older versions from right now on and don't guarantee 100% compability for this anymore!

Following levels have been fixed:

- 1 07 bg image removed
- 1 16 bg image removed
- 1 29 bg image removed
- 2 09 bg image removed
- 2 13 bg image removed + compability stuff terrain related
- 2 16 bg image removed
- 2 27 bg image removed
- 3 07 bg image removed
- 3 25 bg image removed
- 3 27 bg image removed
- 4 09 backroute fixed
- 4 10 bg image removed
- 4 15 bg image removed
- 4 17 - 1 builder
- 4 27 bg image removed
- 5 01 bg image removed
- 5 03 bg image removed
- 5 10 bg image removed
- 5 18 bg image removed
- 5 22 - 1 basher - 1 floater
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:04:34 pm by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2016, 11:37:51 am »
Version 2.1 is out!

Compatible to 1.48 now!

- new castle + city tilesets included
- skill panel icons updated

- 5 14 due to the temporarly bug of the 1 pixel less fallheight I found a - 1 floater way to beat this level :devil:     so - 1 floater for you as well :devil:
- all city levels have an adjusted bg image
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:51:32 am by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2016, 12:49:53 pm »
Version 2.2 is out!

Replaced all levels with an equivalent version, but without steel areas and autosteel usage instead!

- 5 22 has now it's correct music track again.

PimoLems will have a similar update very soon!

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2016, 01:30:08 pm »
Needed to reupload a quick hotfix as 5 29's music was incorrect as well. Fixed it now. If you updated before this post make sure to update again.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2016, 10:44:15 am »
Update 2.3 is out!

Replaces the music pack with the single music files, which have to be put into the NL music folder! So update recommended!

Also removes the debug mode.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2016, 07:25:29 am »
Little Update 2.4!

- Included the standard music rotation again for people who prefer playing without the custom music pack.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2017, 05:41:43 pm »
Version 2.5 is out!

Updates the skill panels to be compatible with the newest NL version again.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2017, 04:36:57 pm »
V 2.6 is out!

Nxp size greatly reduced!

Epic tileset removed from the internal pack data improving loading time ---- all rank finsisher levels that were using the tileset are confirmed loadable + solvable. Trigger areas were also rechecked ;)

Your replays of them need to be rechecked as well though. (3 of 5 broke for me)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2017, 11:19:13 am »
V 2.7 already out! :)

- L2 tilesets removed from pack data to further decrease pack size.

- 5 09 backroute fixed     Thanks to Arty!

Also the "oneway-way" on this level is now realized through a water pit rather through traps to increase the fairnes to 100% here! No need to know anymore that you can walk through traps!
Even if Proxima only wanted to mock me there ----- I take critic seriously  :8():   And changes were made! :8():

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2017, 05:31:21 pm »
Now that I am done my pack I actually have time to play Lemmings lol! Figured I might as well start with this one. I have attached replays of the first 3 ranks. I put notes on the replays if I saved more than intended or if there were key skills left over. Fantastic pack so far! :thumbsup:

I love the 'boss' levels at the end of each rank! Although I think I must have over complicated the first ranks boss level as it took me the longest of the three I have played so far. In fact I seem to solve them faster each rank somehow.

Evolves seems like the biggest candidate for a back route.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Sports Bar is probably the level that had me stumped the longest.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2017, 07:01:15 pm »
Thank you very much for the replays :thumbsup:

I will go through them as soon as I can, but right now I need to prioritise some other things (exams suck :P).

Will reply with what is definitly not intended when I've gotten through them :)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2017, 08:08:19 pm »
V 2.8 is out!

The following levels have changed (mostly thanks to bulletrides replays and Flopsy's videos :thumbsup:):

- 1 25 backroute fixed
- 1 30 insane solution fixed --- intended way should be a tiny bit more obvious
- 2 12 backroute fixed (-1 digger)
- 2 19 a flamer moved 1 pixel into the wall to prevent a climb-by
- 2 22 timer removed
- 3 03 backroute fixed --- bulletrides solution is now the intended one
- 3 06 timer removed
- 3 07 backroute fixed
- 3 11 timer removed
- 3 19 backroute fixed
- 3 21 backroute fixed
- 3 26 backroute fixed
- 3 27 backroute fixed
- 3 30 backroute fixed

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2017, 12:16:18 am »
I was going to wait till I finished Nightmare till I sent you the replays, but I am not sure how much time I will have in the near future to play (and if nightmare 5 is any indication, it may take me a while to get through the rest :scared:). I still have to replay the fixed levels as well.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2017, 09:23:15 am »
I was going to wait till I finished Nightmare till I sent you the replays, but I am not sure how much time I will have in the near future to play (and if nightmare 5 is any indication, it may take me a while to get through the rest :scared:). I still have to replay the fixed levels as well.

Nightmare 5...hm interesting until now that was not a major roadblock. Will look through them and I suppose another larger patch will be needed ;)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2017, 03:01:59 pm »
Annnd here is Version 2.9! :)

Fixed bulletrides backroutes in rank 4.

- 4 01 backroute fixed
- 4 02 embarrasing backroute fixed
- 4 08 backroute fixed (and actually readded a timer)
- 4 09 backroute fixed
- 4 10 backroute fixed
- 4 11 backroute fixed
- 4 16 backroute fixed
- 4 17 backroute fixed
- 4 21 backroute fixed
- 4 29 backroute fixed
- 4 30 backroute fixed

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2017, 11:27:23 am »
Nxp was rebuilt with the newest FlexiToolkit version + solvability with the newest NeoLemmix version confirmed!

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2017, 02:31:38 pm »
Version 3.0 is out! :)

Last update before the format change.

Rebuilt the 10 levels with the NL Sega and Christmas styles to get rid of the obsolete Lemmini ones.

Replays of these levels will need to be redone.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2017, 04:23:17 pm »
Version 3.1 is out! :)

All solid ceiling dependencies that are critical or can possibly be annoying have been patched out!

Levels slightly altered for this:

1 16, 1 17, 1 24, 1 26
2 05, 2 17, 2 18, 2 20, 2 22, 2 25, 2 28, 2 30
3 04, 3 13, 3 18, 3 22, 3 24, 3 27, 3 30
4 04, 4 05, 4 07, 4 08, 4 11, 4 14, 4 15, 4 17, 4 20, 4 21, 4 22, 4 24, 4 28
5 01, 5 07, 5 08, 5 10, 5 11, 5 12, 5 13, 5 15, 5 16, 5 20, 5 22, 5 23, 5 25, 5 27, 5 30

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2017, 06:21:22 pm »
Needed to upload a quick hotfix as I actually forgot 2 critical ceiling cases! :-[

Following levels fixed:

5 19
5 26

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2018, 05:32:54 pm »
I finished the level pack.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2018, 05:56:03 pm »
I finished the level pack.

Seems like I've got more replays to go through for (probably) the weekend! ;P

Thanks for these, I bet this will cause another patch with a few more backroute fixes! :)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2018, 09:35:37 pm »
Version 3.2 is out! :)

Following levels have been backroute-fixed due to josh's feedback (all other solutions were at most acceptable alternative solutions):

- 4 08 (trap added)
- 5 12 (- 1 basher - 1 builder + 0:30 time      basically makes josh's solution intended as it's slightly more efficient)
- 5 23 (steel added)
- 5 25 (steel added)
- 5 27 (- 1 basher + 1 digger   this should make it impossible to save 1 more as intended, but I let josh's solution mostly pass)
- 5 30 (steel added    that last digger+builder part has been made impossible --- you'll have to get another miner now :devil:)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2018, 04:06:23 am »
I solved these levels.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2018, 01:47:43 pm »
V 3.3 is out! :)

All solutions were acceptable except one which I still want to be slightly more like the intended way.

The following level has changed:

- 5 25

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2018, 02:53:54 pm »
What about this?

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2018, 04:58:27 pm »
What about this?

Still not the way I want that upper pillar to be removed  -->  fixed the level again. As this is the same level I'll keep the version number. ;P

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2018, 05:43:38 pm »
Here's another one.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2018, 05:47:44 pm »
Here's another one.
That's acceptable. :)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2018, 07:27:43 pm »
V 3.4 is out! :)

This is the first version for the new formats version! Levels are nearly unchanged except a few decorational things and some castle flamethrower rearrangements.

V 3.3 will remain in the first post as a backup download.

A known issue is that the custom skillpanel is currently not working, but this will be fixed with a future NeoLemmix player update.

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2018, 09:15:28 pm »
Here are my new solutions.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2018, 09:39:45 pm »
Here are my new solutions.

Both of these are acceptable. :)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2018, 10:04:42 pm »
Here is a full set of my solutions.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2018, 10:55:46 pm »
Here is a full set of my solutions.

I think I already had those together with the PimoLems ones. Will take another look during the week nevertheless. :)

Offline Akseli

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2018, 01:36:23 pm »
I played Lemmings Reunion three summers back then in its initial release (V1.0) solving 148/150 first levels in the pack and I always thought of revisiting it. Now, after a loads of backroute fixes and moving to the new formats, I finally decided to play this great pack again.

There was an issue that I didn't think I have to take into account. Sadly, my replays were saved in lrb-format, and they didn't work anymore in current NeoLemmix. Fortunately Nepster provided me NeoLemmix engine that could play lrb-replays but save them in nxrp-files, that are used these days. Still, it was lots of work and some solutions were broken because of physics changes, so I needed to resolve some levels even though they virtually had the same solutions than already in the initial release. This is my fourth day of re-playing Lemmings Reunion, saving working nxrp-replays for 147 levels out of 150, that are attached to this post. Old replays not working in the new engine is a bit unfortunate, and can to some extent reduce motivation to play again old packs, that might have backroute fixes, new levels and such after the first playthrough ages ago. I'm hopeful that I won't enconter this many more times, but it might take a while when daring to have my second go at packs like namida's older Lemmings Plus packs and NepsterLems, where I saved my solutions in lrb-files.

Anyway, levels I didn't yet solve this time after a solid amount of time (I really like to move forward on to new packs):

Nightmare! 4: Stop And Go! - No idea so far.
Nightmare! 21: Rockbiter - So far my solution fails barely due to some pixels/one skill too much used/one lemming too much lost.
Nightmare! 29: Lemtris Version X - This is the level where I got stuck in 2015 and I didn't even try it again... yet. :P It's a beast, yes.

The last level, Nightmare! 30 was fun even though really exhausting, I polished my solution for it for over an hour last night. I never took a look at this level before just now! Really an epic feeling pack finisher level.

Thanks for this pack as always, IchoTolot. :D It's lots of fun just like I remembered! Let me know what do you think of my solutions and which are backroutes.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2018, 01:47:26 pm »
Thanks for playing Akseli! :thumbsup:

Seems like I've got some replays to plow through over (probably) the weekend. ;)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2018, 01:22:40 pm »
V 3.5 is out! :)

Thanks again to Akseli for finding some backroutes. ;)

The following level received fixes:

- 3 21 backroute fix (more balls ;P)

- 4 01 backroute fix (added a trap and lowered the save req by 1)
- 4 11 backroute fix (more steel)
- 4 14 backroute fix (extra steel and fire)
- 4 19 backroute fix (more steel)

- 5 09 backroute fix (made a pipe longer)
- 5 14 backroute fix (added a blocker pick-up skill)
- 5 15 backroute fix (the exploders and bashers are now pick-ups)
- 5 26 backroute fix (extra steel and traps)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2018, 05:06:16 pm »
I have redone these levels.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2018, 09:53:03 pm »
A little 3.6 update with 1 backroute fix:  ;)

- 5 14 (added a few OWWs)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2019, 07:55:30 am »
V 3.7 is out, as 2 backroutes were found by Calamity. :)

- 5 06 backroute fix
- 5 23 backroute fix