Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings United [Difficulty: Hard-Extreme]  (Read 24646 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings United [Difficulty: Hard-Extreme]
« Reply #315 on: November 23, 2020, 10:47:58 PM »
And the last prize has been won by: joshescue18! :thumbsup:

Finally 3 people have managed to 100% solve the whole pack with acceptable/intended solutions! :thumbsup:

I'm still hoping more will come to that point though. ;P

Offline HerpDerp

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 25, 2020, 07:08:13 PM »
Here are my Pacifism replays. I like how each style also has an identifiable puzzle style: the Sports theme resonates with the Lemmings Reunion Sports levels etc...

Some of the levels where I felt the leftover skills might be unintended:
 * 05 6 Floater 3 Platformer 2 Builder 2 Fencer
 * 08 1 Builder
 * 25 1 Floater 1 Stacker
 * 32 1 Walker 1 Floater
My favourite levels:
 * 21 Little Wilma - One of the first of all these cool Cavelem style levels
 * 27 Dr. Do-Ping's Hideout - I also like all your Sports style levels
 * 39 Symphony Of The Night - a very engaging beginner difficulty puzzle
 * 41 As Far As Peace Can Go - seemed very hard after the Pacifism levels, but didn't take long after playing some of the Neutrality levels as well as the NeoLemmix Introduction Pack
Least favourites:
 * 26 The Circular Lemming Reactor - maybe I just dislike teleporters :)

Now a few more Neutrality levels to solve.. perhaps in the next weeks... 8-)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 25, 2020, 08:13:35 PM »
Thanks for the replays! :thumbsup:

All solutions are acceptable and your suspected backroutes are cases where I either gave more skills than nessesary or allowed some alternatives. :)

Good luck solving the next rank. :)

Offline WillLem

• #SaveTheGrenader
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 26, 2020, 05:45:58 AM »
I'll be filming Pacifism for my next episode of Just The First Rank, and I noticed that it's a whopping 41 levels!

Since this will probably make the episode 2 hours or more (even with edits), and I'm not really up for splitting it across 2 episodes, I was wondering if you'd be happy to suggest a list of maybe 10-15 levels from Pacifism which would be best to LP, or - which level is best to start from?

EDIT: I'll also give the three full-pack solvers (Armani, kaywhyn and joshescue18) a shout out in this video :lemcat:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 07:10:17 PM by WillLem »

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 26, 2020, 07:19:39 AM »
And the last prize has been won by: joshescue18! :thumbsup:

Finally 3 people have managed to 100% solve the whole pack with acceptable/intended solutions! :thumbsup:

I'm still hoping more will come to that point though. ;P

I missed this post (because I was about to sleep at the time and overnight more posts about other packs went through). Congrats to our top three users: Armani, Kaywhyn and joshescue! :thumbsup:

And HerpDerp, welcome to the forums!
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 30, 2020, 06:29:26 PM »
Little announcement:

As joshescue18 rejected the third and last price, I've decided to redirect it to namida as a little "thank you" gift for all the coding and maintenance for NL. And I think that's worth a little gift! :)

Offline WillLem

• #SaveTheGrenader
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 30, 2020, 08:44:29 PM »
As joshescue18 rejected the third and last price, I've decided to redirect it to namida as a little "thank you" gift for all the coding and maintenance for NL. And I think that's worth a little gift! :)

Absolutely! Congratulations, namida :lemcat:

Online kaywhyn

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 30, 2020, 09:52:44 PM »
Little announcement:

Aww, that's so nice :thumbsup: I can certainly agree with this decision, as all of this wouldn't be possible without namida. I nearly thought about not accepting the prize either, and I was thinking to simply allow the next solver to claim it instead, but in this case it would turn out to be a moot point, since josh didn't want it. In any case, I accept the received prize with pride. It's not much, but it's still something. I especially love the postcard, so thank you for that Icho! :thumbsup:

I missed this post (because I was about to sleep at the time and overnight more posts about other packs went through). Congrats to our top three users: Armani, Kaywhyn and joshescue! :thumbsup:

Thanks again, Minim! Congrats to Armani and josh from me as well.

EDIT: I'll also give the three full-pack solvers (Armani, kaywhyn and joshescue18) a shout out in this video :lemcat:

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Also Icho, I'll likely start recording for the video series again soon ;)

Online kaywhyn

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 02, 2020, 10:04:13 PM »
All rightie, I have resumed recording for the series. I would had waited for you to continue recording first, but I later realized that I don't necessarily have to do that. The only thing I miss out on is your commentary by doing it first, but it's not a problem. I can tell that you have been absolutely enjoying watching my videos on your Lemmings United pack. Well, I been enjoying our mini discussions via the comments very much :) Thank you very much for the comments on my videos, especially ones that discuss my solutions :thumbsup: I just love getting feedback on that, especially from the pack author ;) It's been a real blast making these videos for you to enjoy.