Author Topic: Random level sharing topic!  (Read 91516 times)

Offline Turrican

• View Profile
Re: Random level sharing topic!
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2020, 08:42:22 PM »
HI! I have posted here an older "Lemmix to Neolemmix" level conversion that I had done in the past ( from the Lemmix version of Revenge of the Lemmings v1 ). The level is Bubble Bath by Gronkling .

The music track I use for the level is "riding the waves" by Bassline . You can download it from it's page on Modarchive ( link: https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=85264 )

EDIT : For the music track , create a folder , called "Turrican projects" in your music folder , and put the music track  inside that folder. 

I have also attached a replay of the solution of the level.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:27:23 AM by Turrican »
My Youtube channel ( Turrican Lemm )  :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGFBOHdYITHlsqa203Tu8Q

Offline Turrican

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2020, 07:38:34 PM »
Hi! Currently I try to make a new level for Neolemmix , but it will take some time until it will be ready. So for now as a "stop-gap" , I've decided to modify my old level for Lemmix ( which was a glitch level ) , to a non-glitch level that can also work in Neolemmix . The level was called "Unreachable Heights" and it was non-bulder level that used a glitch , but also it used some non-glitch tricks too. So I made a modified version that uses these non-glitch tricks I mentioned . In order to do it, I added builders to the original level, removed the two climbers , reduced the amount of other skills a little, and upped the save requirement by 1 (and also , the level  has no time limit now).

The new level is called "Reachable Heights". I have also attached the replay of the solution of  the level.

Link for the music track: ( https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=85264 ) (It's the same track I have used for the previous level I have posted )

EDIT : For the music track , create a folder , called "Turrican projects" in your music folder , and put the music track  inside that folder.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:27:56 AM by Turrican »

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2020, 08:52:29 PM »
Hello folks,

three new levels by me for anyone who is interested. They shouldn't be too hard for the experts, for novices I'm not so sure.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2020, 10:21:56 AM »
@Swerdis
Solved all 3 levels.
I like the level "Something better than death is anywhere". I had fun finding the way of how creatively guide the crowd to the exit with no constructive skills. :thumbsup:
And I think I backrouted other two levels.
My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]

Offline Armani

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2020, 10:38:26 AM »
I originally made this level for level design contest#20 rule3, but I got another idea for that rule so I share this level here. Enjoy ! :D

Format : NeoLemmix

Level Name : Secretly, Greatly!

Difficulty : 3/5 (medium)

Graphic Set : L2 Shadow

Preview:

P.S. Custom music is also attached.

Edit : Fixed a backroute thanks to Swerdis (A trap is added, Lem count increase)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 12:01:22 PM by Armani »

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2020, 11:37:35 AM »
Thanks Armani for playing my levels.

You not just backrouted these two levels, you even did it the same way on both :-) These are major backroutes of course, so I eliminated them - which was not difficult. I just removed the blockers in both levels for the price that one of them isn't a two-of-everything level anymore. For the builderless level: Congratulations! There are obivously tons of different solutions here, but I don't consider them backroutes in this case. I could make this level much more difficult by reducing the skills to those really needed - but I think I'll leave it this way. It's more fun. And believe me: I LOVE builderless levels, the builder is the skill I like least of all.

I also found a way to solve your level. Nice one, though I had some skills left. I attached the solution as well as the new versions of my two levels.

Offline Turrican

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2020, 04:12:22 PM »
Hi ! Here is the second ( and last ) "Lemmix to Neolemmix" level conversion that I've done in the past. The level is "Is There a Pilot in the Rocket ?' by Dodochacalo.

I have also attached the replay of the solution.

Here is the link for the music track , I use for the level ( https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=136884 )

« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:28:56 AM by Turrican »

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2020, 04:19:47 PM »
Hello!

To revive this thread a little bit, here are two levels of my upcoming, first level pack which will involve 80 levels. About 60 are done so far, but I didn't announce it yet because I'm still looking for a title. I hope for feedback, so I can eliminate all backroutes :-)

Swerdis

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2020, 07:36:48 PM »
I think you're meant to post replays with these levels. Fortunately, I had a go at both of them and solved them sparing quite a few skills. I like the wooden plank inside the snow level. Good graphic set combination here! The other level looks daunting with all these flamethrowers, but once I got around them I was able to build up and make a safe bridge.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2020, 07:53:35 PM »
Thanks for playing them. Both levels are not meant to be solved like that - but that's why it's good someone playtests them.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2020, 06:54:41 AM »
Oh, they're backroutes? Sorry about that. :P

I think for the flame level the climbers should be part of the solution. Interestingly this has given me an idea for a new object. I'll post more details about this in a separate thread.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2020, 10:04:21 PM »
Updated versions of the two levels for those who are interested.

Offline Armani

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2020, 11:44:39 PM »
I give them a try and attached my solutions.
Both of them spare many skills so I highly suspect they are backroutes.

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2020, 12:12:57 AM »
Yes, these must be considered backroutes though you got the basic concepts right. But the execution should be a little bit different, so I have to make some changes again. Thanks for playing.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2020, 02:42:03 PM »
OK. My turn to contribute here.

These three levels are recreations of Original Lemmings that missed out on Lemmings Redux but are redesigned with the power of NeoLemmix's capabilities. The "Running Jump" level has added teleporters, whilst the other two's level heights are raised. I also added a talisman for Steel Works. Good luck! 8-)