Author Topic: Lemmix Level Pack Topic  (Read 46885 times)

Offline mobius

• inactive; PM with questions
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmix Level Pack Topic
« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2015, 12:57:10 am »
thanks  :thumbsup:

I guess that you found the same backroute as Akseli on General Tsao because it looked the same but I've already fixed it so you're play didn't work all the way. I'm not going to update the Old Lemmix pack anymore. If I do make an update it'll be a conversion to a NeoLemmix pack. Regardless, I intend on putting this pack plus a 7th pack I'm working on into a new SuperLemmini game called MobiLems II.
[Which I may or may not also make a NeoLemmix version for]. this game I'm aiming for 100 levels in 5 ratings like ONML

I've put the community pack on hold for now. Mostyl because I don't have an abundance of time still and there are things i still need to figure out how to do about it [like making custom graphic levels].
'It is better to travel well than to arrive.'
-Buddha

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/a-tax-980147606/raindrops
deviant art: http://rhubarb338.deviantart.com/

Offline mobius

• inactive; PM with questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2015, 11:53:23 pm »
I had an epiphany in my sleep and realized a simple way to fix Five Easy Steps.  :D I also fixed a few others; First will be last, General Tsao, Obstacle1 and Cliffs of Insanity.

Pearls of Swine I'm not sure if I'm going to edit it at least in the immediate future. That one is another level where I never had a good original plan and released it with multiple solutions. That level was actually the first thing I made for the second contest here; way back last years, the one Adam hosted. I abandoned it in favor of "Pillars of Creation"
-Five Easy steps is a level idea I made or thought of a very long time ago too, actually long before I found the forum. I just never worked out an interesting solution to it until recently.
-General Tsao, like I mentioned in namida's contest; is heavily inspired by two levels; one by Lacktardo and one by BulletRide. I was actually afraid at first that it would bare too much resemblance to those levels but it turned out not, I think.

note: you must use NeoLemmix to play this pack now. It will only work with it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:58:30 pm by もびうす »
'It is better to travel well than to arrive.'
-Buddha

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/a-tax-980147606/raindrops
deviant art: http://rhubarb338.deviantart.com/

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 29, 2015, 06:10:32 pm »
I've put the community pack on hold for now. Mostyl because I don't have an abundance of time still and there are things i still need to figure out how to do about it [like making custom graphic levels].

I remember you said you wanted to convert some Cheapo levels. If you haven't heard yet, these tools that namida created may help. You can convert the Cheapo styles and Cheapo levels so that they can be used for the newer engines. Or NeoLemmix, at least; I'm not sure how they can be integrated into SuperLemmini.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2015, 08:28:56 pm »
Although strictly speaking not a level pack, here is: A Level Lix Can Never Have. Have Fun!

Warning: Do not play this level in NeoLemmix! Even though no glitches are required (or wanted), the intended solution only works in traditional Lemmix, while lots of backrotues appear in NeoLemmix.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2015, 08:52:08 pm »
Backrouted? (CustLemm mechanics, though I think this solution would be equally viable with Orig or OhNo mechanics.)
My released level packs:
Lemmings Plus Series | Doomsday Lemmings

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2015, 09:22:11 pm »
Backrouted! New version coming soon...

EDIT: ... and here it is! I hope this change is enough.

Offline karmew32

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 06, 2016, 07:28:52 pm »
It is complete.