Author Topic: [SUPERLEMMINI] ericderkovits's official game conversions / remakes  (Read 759 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Re: [SUPERLEMMINI] ericderkovits's official game conversions / remakes
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2020, 07:18:33 pm »
one last thing the reason for all this is because Willem as you know did an Amiga Restoration Project for Neolemmix using extracted .lvls from geoo so while he was doing it for Neolemmix I was doing it for Superlemmini. also I was using the extractions for the dos ones from my level.dat that I have in my dos box for all of them orig, ohno, demos, xmas and holiday using 1.43f to convert them for use in Superlemmini.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2020, 09:45:50 pm »
also I have the SNES uncensored version (Japanese one) but I didn't upload this one because the Japanese version doesnt have the Ohayo Lemming san level in it, so I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this pack. the only difference between japanese version and amiga version is the music, everything else is exactly the same; music plays same music name and order.
I wish I could do the censored U.S. SNES one but in the BeastII level the cross at the beginning is replaced with 2 pieces of wood
which neolemmix and superlemmini does not have in the editor. The U.S. censored one has all religous things replaced(ie crosses to signs) but in U.S. One it has Oyaho Lemming San-replacing again the religious 666 level.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2020, 10:16:47 pm »
I would like to announce that I'm strictly from this point onwards staying with Superlemmini as there are issues dealing with uploading neolemmix levels that have anything to do with the official levels. I guess neolemmix is purely for custom content unless someone is assigned to deal with the official levels which I am not. I will not upload anymore levels to neolemmix even ones that I'm just using (ie from Willlem when I made a small german music 4 picked levels from his amiga pack but with custom music). I guess Neolemmix is not the engine for the original games like Superlemmini is and will be (according to Tsyu-which I think he is currently working on an update-perhaps with timed bombers-as mentioned by WillLem)

Although I really sincerly love neolemmix and think it's awesome, It's just not the engine for me as I am into the original games which neolemmix is more for custom content) Please don't take this personal on me, it's just I grew up as mentioned earlier with the original levels in the 90's). also it's not so easy to just use emulators as they do seem to be clunky posted by Proxima. also Willem stated that perhaps I was trying to find an single engine to enjoy the originals levels. He also thinks Superlemmini is better suited for me and I guess I will agree with him.