Author Topic: What video game(s) are you playing at the moment?  (Read 58497 times)

Online NieSch

• View Profile
Re: What video game(s) are you playing at the moment?
« Reply #225 on: August 23, 2020, 11:26:45 am »
The Fallguy game is very fun to play, I got the award that only 22.6% of people who play the game get and won a full episode episode. It is very hard to at least win one full episode. Anyone else tried this game, it's quite fun and competitive if that is the right word to use.

Yeah, it's really fun and addictive (and frustrating)!
My first level pack: Yippee! More Lemmings
My second pack I'm working on at the moment: Lemmings Unleashed

Offline Nessy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2020, 01:20:10 am »
I have recently finished Chrono Trigger for the first time. It was absolutely amazing :D I loved the battle system, the characters, the story, and the music... I LOVED the music!

I also decided to try out a new Ocarina of Time ROM hack called "Master of Time". It's one heck of an ambitions Ocarina of Time ROM hack, going as far as to make a full blown game that is just as long as the original Ocarina of Time more or less. I have more detailed thoughts about his one written below :P

Full Review with MAJOR Spoilers (click to show/hide)

Way Too Long, Didn't Read (click to show/hide)

Offline zanzindorf

• View Profile
    • Zanzindorf.com
« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2020, 12:22:19 am »
I just finished Vikings of Midgard, an OHRRPGCE game that's been in development since ~2007. The creator recently posted the full version, and it's fantastic!

The OHRRPGCE is a RPG making engine with a healthy community of developers. In the past, Vikings of Midgard has been packaged with the engine as an example of what you can accomplish with it. Even before it was fully released, Vikings is probably one of my favorite games of all time :laugh:

It's free, and can be found here: https://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=38&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Soundtrack streamed here: https://soundcloud.com/eponym_ent/sets/vikings-of-midgard

It's very much a traditional RPG, similar to the SNES Final Fantasy games. It's got a lot of HP Lovecraft and Norse mythology in it, which is neat.