Author Topic: [NL] Lemminas (64 Levels) [Easy - Medium] [UPDATED INFO FILE]  (Read 7893 times)

Offline WillLem

• #SaveTheGrenader
    • View Profile
Re: [NL] Lemminas (64 Levels) [Easy - Medium]
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2020, 07:05:16 PM »
Brilliant stuff! Thanks Proxima. I'll go through your replays with Kaywhyn's and Strato's at some point. I'll look out for if you've set any new records as well. I'll likely make time for that sometime this week :lemcat:

Offline WillLem

• #SaveTheGrenader
    • View Profile
Re: [NL] Lemminas (64 Levels) [Easy - Medium] [UPDATED INFO FILE]
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2020, 01:29:50 AM »
Many apologies for this, but I haven't changed the scroller text since V1.01, meaning that all versions uploaded since then still display V1.01 :forehead: :forehead: :forehead:

To be absolutely sure you have the correct final version, simply download V1.03 from the OP, which now has the corrected info file.

If, however, you already have Lemminas and don't want to download everything again for the sake of 1 file, I've attached it here as well. There are 2 ways you'll know if you already have the latest version:

1) Firstly, check NeoLemmix/levels/Lemminas. In this directory, there should be 2 PNG files called sign_group_down and sign_group_up (alongside all of the other content).

2) Next, go to the player and load up the level Sensational 16 Escape From Crystal Mountain. There should only be 1 lemmina which spawns out of the left entrance hatch (a pre-assigned Swimmer).

If both of these apply to your copy of Lemminas, then you already have the latest version :thumbsup: simply download the file attached to this post, place it into NeoLemmix/levels/Lemminas and choose Replace.

Your scroller should then read "Lemminas V1.03" when you fire up the pack!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 12:32:43 PM by WillLem »