Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] The new NeoLemmix Community Pack Topic  (Read 35069 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [NeoLemmix] The new NeoLemmix Community Pack Topic
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2019, 11:00:07 PM »
My submissions, cleansed and re-tested in V12.7.0.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2019, 11:05:02 PM »
I can also try to cleanse the levels soon and check if anything broke.

Offline Turrican

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2020, 10:21:58 AM »
Hi IchoTolot!

Recently I have made some levels for Neolemmix. All of these are in the ''Levels by Turrican'' thread , except for one (Reachable Heights) , that I have posted it in the "Random level sharing topic".

I won't make any level pack, so you can use whatever of these levels you want in the Community pack.

You can also do any changes you want to my levels , if you think they are needed for their versions for the community pack. (I can give you for example some suggestions for improvements in the ''Shadows in the Sky'' level. )

Also you can use any of the music tracks , I have used for my levels in the Community pack if you want (Any of these you like!)
. You can also check some additional suggestions, that I have made in the '' Recommendations for level music'' thread.

But if I can have a personal wishlist here , can you use the track , that I have used in the ''FC Lems screwed by the refs'' level , in the Community pack ? ( please! )

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:16:47 AM by Turrican »
My Youtube channel ( Turrican Lemm )  :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGFBOHdYITHlsqa203Tu8Q

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2020, 01:21:15 PM »
Thanks for offering your levels! :thumbsup:

I planned to take a look at your levels anyway after I finished the next update to the intro pack.

So here is what I will do: After I played through your levels I will give you some feedback and then after some possible fixes I will throw the best onto the community pack level pile.

Just be a little patient here as I still need to work on a few things in the intro pack. ;)

In terms of music: I will not promise anything here, as that will be up for debate when everything comes finally together. Also, I will see that we don't have like 80 music tracks in here. But, I can keep the track in mind for the final track list.

In terms of the state of the community pack as it got a bit quiet in here:
This is not abandoned, but we need to gather some levels first before we can make any more detailed plans. I noticed that I need to update the list here as there have been some resubmissions I haven't updated here yet. Will do that over the weekend.

I have gathered around 65 levels so far, most of them were resubmissions. Future planned steps after I finished the majority of the work on the intro pack:

- Excavate the last few contests and ask around if I can include some of the winners/runner ups there.
- Take a look at the levels we have right now and evaluate if they are indeed well made. Most of them should be anyway as they were contest entries if not winners/runner ups. But there are a few pretty unkown to me and I at least want to know what I am including here. ;)  I won't be very strict, but let's say they should be at least of decent quality.

If I get close to around 100 levels we can start and sort the levels very ROUGHLY into difficulty groups and see which type of levels we still lack (+ also discuss the final pack and rank size). Then we can specifically fill in those lacking areas.

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2020, 10:50:18 PM »
This is a collaborative  level between myself WillLem and Proxima where we built the level in turn 5 mins each then when we agreed on the terrain we all decided on skillsets and intended solution so its the same level 3 times with 3 different intended solutions
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 11:34:21 PM by mantha16 »

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2020, 05:51:58 PM »
My submissions were made for this a while ago, and I think they might have been back during old formats. If you want/need something updated, just send me a PM letting me know which level you're looking for.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2020, 06:33:00 PM »
My submissions were made for this a while ago, and I think they might have been back during old formats. If you want/need something updated, just send me a PM letting me know which level you're looking for.

I plan to update the resubmission list anyway this week. Then I will see what needs to be resubmitted.

Offline Ron_Stard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2020, 10:54:36 PM »
I want to rework my former levels, and also submit new ones, but first I'd like to release a small pack (10 levels, 5 of them completed) with all of them in all the possible formats: Lemmix, SuperLemmini, and NeoLemmix (of course, it will only have the original 8 tasks). If the new NeoLemmix Community Pack is imminent, I can post here the levels I have completed.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2020, 10:22:56 PM »
A level I made the other day. It started as a "shitpost in level form" but actually managed to stump a couple of people, so it may be worthy of inclusion here.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2020, 10:44:26 PM »
Here's my replay for the bee level. I didn't think it was that hard, but I can see why it can be hard, though. My solution almost fails and I have a spare builder. Let's just say that my entire solution was practically all self-inflicted pixel precision, especially with both miners.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2020, 08:00:11 AM »
Got the level. :)

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2020, 11:12:44 AM »
Well, I think I made too many space level for my pack, so I'm gonna submit one of them.
It's not that hard, but it's not that obvious imo.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 04:05:17 PM by Armani »
My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2020, 07:30:16 PM »
Got it :)

Offline Turrican

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2020, 03:26:06 PM »
You can add also my levels : "FC Lems screwed by the refs - VAR edition" , and "Dockside Warehouse" ( from the "levels by Turrican" thread ) , in the Community pack , if you want.
My Youtube channel ( Turrican Lemm )  :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGFBOHdYITHlsqa203Tu8Q

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2021, 02:26:45 AM »
You can add also my levels : "FC Lems screwed by the refs - VAR edition" , and "Dockside Warehouse" ( from the "levels by Turrican" thread ) , in the Community pack , if you want.

Simply pm me the levels + a solving replay to each of them and after that I'll add them. :)