Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] The new NeoLemmix Community Pack Topic  (Read 35079 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] The new NeoLemmix Community Pack Topic
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2021, 09:06:35 PM »
Good points. I'd suggest early 3 then. But you have the final say.

Then I let it be for now and wait for more feedback from other people.

Again the current sortment of difficulty is still VERY ruough and serious swapping around levels will probably start when we got near the final shape of the pack. Then we can do the sorting more efficiently.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2021, 11:20:09 AM »
I have updated the first post with some extr information about music, logo, rank signs etc. :)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2021, 12:09:25 PM »
Updated the pack today. :)

5 new rank 1 levels added. :) 1 from Turrican and 4 from Ron Stard.

As Ron Stard's entries were converted old Lemmix levels some minor modifications were made:

- Culled empty space from 2 levels as the 1600 pixel width is not mandatory anymore. I only culled empty black space not decoration!
- Removed some unnnessesary timers.

Offline 92Dexter11

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2021, 07:52:33 PM »
Hi all!

We're here to offer up some levels to the Community Lemmings pack, featuring levels from our LemRunner pack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ebeew0ffnkb6u1/LemRunnerCommunity.zip?dl=1

Included are all of the following levels (and their corresponding replays), made by myself and my brother, tan x dx:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

All of these levels use the LemRunner style packs, which can be found at https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5535.0
(Make sure you have the most up to date version!)

All levels here are the same as they were in the LemRunner pack, with the exception of Riddle of the Ancients, Lem Ninja, and Pixel Imperfect. (These levels have been modified to remove their postview text, which would be out of context in the community pack; the actual solutions are unchanged).

Also included in the zip file are the ambient music tracks featured in LemRunner. However, I do not know whether or not the ambient background tracks would feel too out-of-place in the community pack - feel free to substitute in any musical tracks which you feel would work better. There's 10 tracks in total, however half could easily be removed since they're essentially variations of each other.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2021, 03:42:57 PM »
Released a little update with 3 updates to Turricans levels.

@92Dexter11:

I still need to sort in your LemRunner levels and that will probably happen with the next patch. I was a bit busy with contest stuff and creating levels in the meantime and I just got around now for this little update. ;P

Be assured that it will happen soon though (probably next weekend).

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2021, 02:07:01 PM »
Bigger update! :)

- All recently submitted levels from tan x dx and 92Dexter11 included.

- Rank amount increased from 5 to 7. (Old rank 1+2 formed a new rank in between, Old rank 3+4 formed a new rank in between)

- Some slight position switches to smoothen the new rank transitions.

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2021, 09:14:32 AM »
Here're my solutions to all levels other than mine. 8-)
I can smell tons of backroutes so you might want to check them.

I made subfolders for every author so it's probably easy to find replays for your own levels.
My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]

Offline Ron_Stard

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2021, 09:49:00 PM »
I made subfolders for every author so it's probably easy to find replays for your own levels.

I must admit I didn't expected the cliché solution for "Orpheus Had Eurydice". Well, I mean: it's a cliché for everyone who has played Mazulems before. For the novice players, it surely be a novelty. However, I didn't have that solution in mind, but another one, which is in fact harder to execute in Lemmix, the original engine for which it was designed. But I like your solution, of course. You can solve the level in two interesting ways, and your solution is also a valid and clever one. The rest of my levels have the intended solutions, only with slight variations from what I planned. Thanks for playing! :thumbsup: