Author Topic: Bits of Levels You Can Finish!  (Read 32885 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: Bits of Levels You Can Finish!
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2020, 01:33:12 AM »
here are Two sets of unfinished levels

Thanks for these, GigaLem! It'll be nice to have some custom maps to play with :lemcat:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2021, 10:24:18 PM »
Made this, which was going to be a contest entry, but realised the solution I had in mind wasn't going to work out without both (a) a significant redesign, and (b) a glider. I don't have any other ideas for this layout, so maybe someone else does.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2021, 07:57:12 PM »
"You Scratch My Brick" from the new-skills experimental. I've zeroed out the skillset so it will work on stable versions of NL.

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2021, 01:56:14 AM »
This is a scrapped level from Lemmings Destination which appeared in the development thread but not in the final product :P It was actually a design I came up with using another level that was posted on this same thread from Arty, and now I'm giving someone else a chance to use this level in any way they see fit because I couldn't come up with anything cool. No credit is needed.

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2021, 04:45:41 AM »
think i might use that in telelems nessy

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2023, 03:48:24 AM »
Some unfinished levels from me, some of the levels use FM sets and require the FM set updates in the FM22 thread, check my signature.