Site Boards > Site Discussion

Lemmings Forum Discord

<< < (3/6) > >>

Silken Healer:
How do you report someone to discord?

namida:
I'm just reflecting here an announcement made in the chat: We have waited long enough on the issue around the ownership account. If it is not resolved by the 14th of November, I will create a new Discord server to replace this one. I may do so sooner if I get the impression GigaLem is not making any sincere effort to resolve the situation. To avoid doubt, this is a deadline for the issue to be fully resolved, not just for next steps to be taken.

WillLem:

--- Quote from: namida on October 28, 2021, 06:28:13 PM ---I will create a new Discord server to replace this one

--- End quote ---

Does that mean it'll basically "start over", or will all content carry over from the previous server?

Silken Healer:

--- Quote from: WillLem on October 28, 2021, 06:39:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: namida on October 28, 2021, 06:28:13 PM ---I will create a new Discord server to replace this one

--- End quote ---

Does that mean it'll basically "start over", or will all content carry over from the previous server?

--- End quote ---

If you mean by this "Will it still keep all the same channels, roles ect.?" then it's up to namida, but if you mean "Will all our old messages still be on there or will there be 0 messages?" then there won't be any of our old messages on the new server. Unfortuantley that is impossible, so all our old memories will be lost. Hopefully GigaLem can just get this sorted out, though, and it won't come to that.

namida:
Yes - it won't be possible to transfer messages, though I'll certianly look into whether there's some feasible way to archive them. I figure there's got to be something - official or otherwise - that could comb through the chat history and save everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version