Author Topic: Standalone NeoLemmix pack for Oh No More Lemmings?  (Read 718 times)

Offline SlimKirby

• View Profile
Standalone NeoLemmix pack for Oh No More Lemmings?
« on: June 30, 2024, 12:47:35 PM »
Hi. First and foremost, I apologize if I didn't post this in the right section or if there is a stickied post somewhere that would have this information (I felt I looked around best I could, but didn't notice anything that caught my eye, heh), but I'm looking into doing an LP on Youtube of Oh No More Lemmings after I covered the SNES version of the OG Lemmings a couple of years ago, and felt doing ONML would be a nice follow-up. However, I've been having some issues finding the best way to do ONML. My recording software doesn't do DOSBox very well, and I even considered the PS1 version, but with how precise some levels get, I think I'd almost prefer having mouse controls. I then discovered NeoLemmix and thought this engine would be the best way to cover it as it has all the quality of life features I was looking for. However, when I downloaded NeoLemmix, it has all the levels from Lemmings and its expansions combined in the Lemmings Redux pack and I'm not seeing how or if there is a way to separate them so I can just play through the Oh No More Lemmings levels (in their original order as well). Is there a way I could do or accomplish that using NeoLemmix? Even if it meant I had to somehow create a folder and drag and drop them all or something? I am personally really digging the NeoLemmix environment too, but I don't want to just jump around the master level pack either, especially if I don't even know if Redux has all the levels to begin with.

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
Re: Standalone NeoLemmix pack for Oh No More Lemmings?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2024, 12:52:19 PM »
https://www.neolemmix.com/?page=official

Download Oh No! More Lemmings!: V12.7-B and unzip into the main folder of NeoLemmix
NeoLemmix_V12.12.5/levels/OhNoMoreLemmings

and you're good to go! 8-)
My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]

Offline SlimKirby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2024, 01:04:26 PM »
https://www.neolemmix.com/?page=official

Download Oh No! More Lemmings!: V12.7-B and unzip into the main folder of NeoLemmix
NeoLemmix_V12.12.5/levels/OhNoMoreLemmings

and you're good to go! 8-)

Perfect! Thank you so much! This was very helpful and a quick response; really appreciated! :thumbsup:

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2024, 08:17:09 PM »
@SlimKirby

Welcome to the Forums! :lemcat:

You may also want to give SuperLemmix a look. It has all of the original DMA packs (including ONML) included as standard (so, no extra download/installation steps needed), and also has a Classic Mode which allows you to enable/disable all of the player assist features at the touch of a button, depending on your preferred play style.