Author Topic: [BUG][WEBSITE] Incorrect skill icons displayed on Xmas Level list  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Don't know who's still updating this website these days, but this level list has the wrong skills shown on the skill set (And probably the wrong release rates too). I downloaded it to see if this is affecting the file itself, but fortunately this is not the case, as all the correct skills are there.

For example, Jingle Lemming is shown as 25 stackers, rather than 25 bashers.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][WEBSITE] Incorrect skill icons displayed on Xmas Level list
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 09:52:19 PM »
Noted - this would be that the skill IDs weren't correctly adjusted to account for the introduction of the Shimmier.

However, since the Jumper isn't far away, I figure I may as well wait until that's released and sort out both in one go. So - on hold, to be fixed after V12.9 stable is released. (And pending decisions on whether I continue officially maintaining the conversions at all...)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 07:49:33 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 12:54:16 PM »
Noted - this would be that the skill IDs weren't correctly adjusted to account for the introduction of the Shimmier... to be fixed after V12.9 stable is released. (And pending decisions on whether I continue officially maintaining the conversions at all...)

Surely this isn't a "maintaining official conversions" thing... it seems like this issue would affect anyone using the xmas style for custom levels.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 07:43:41 PM »
Noted - this would be that the skill IDs weren't correctly adjusted to account for the introduction of the Shimmier... to be fixed after V12.9 stable is released. (And pending decisions on whether I continue officially maintaining the conversions at all...)

Surely this isn't a "maintaining official conversions" thing... it seems like this issue would affect anyone using the xmas style for custom levels.

This is a bug with the level lists displayed on the NL website for my packs / official game conversions. It's not a bug in NL itself in any way. It's nothing specific to the Xmas style either; all the official game conversions are affected (my packs would be too, but I've already put in corrected data for them).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 07:37:26 AM »
This is a bug with the level lists displayed on the NL website for my packs / official game conversions. It's not a bug in NL itself in any way. It's nothing specific to the Xmas style either; all the official game conversions are affected (my packs would be too, but I've already put in corrected data for them).

If you let me know how to do it I'll correct it for all versions then, as part of my promise to take over general maintenance of these packs.