Author Topic: [SUPERLEMMINI] ericderkovits's official game conversions / remakes  (Read 9429 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Here is the Amiga levelpack for Superlemmini (demo version) 5 single player levels, 2 2player levels. just extract to levels directory in Superlemmini

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
[SUPERLEMMINI] ericderkovits's official game conversions / remakes
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 01:52:45 AM »
here is my entire superlemmini styles folder(less than 6mb). these are all for the originals games I have in my superlemmini. including special levels like sega. right now am rearranging my music files for the different games. just copy and paste the contents of my styles folder into your style folders. but I suggest backing up your superlemmini styles folder first in case any files on mine overide yours.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 11:42:20 PM by namida »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Re: my superlemmini amiga and dos level packs and music
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 02:08:36 AM »
here are my superlemmini amiga and dos level packs(orig game). also the music . just place the 2 packs into your superlemmini
levels folder and the music ones into the music folder.

next will be the demo versions of the original games (amiga and dos)

WillLem wants me to upload these to share for people into Superlemmini. I've had these for a while but he requested me to work on Superlemmini. fortunatly I had a jump on him.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
my superlemmini demo versions of amiga and dos (orig game) and music
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 02:34:40 AM »
ok here are the amiga and dos demo versions of the original games. amiga had 5 single player and 2 2player.
                 Dos had just the 4 single player 1 in each rank(no 2players in dos) also dos's only had 1 music track for all 4 levels
orig_01cancan

just put the 2 demo packs into the superlemmini levels folder and the music ones into the music folder (note if you did the non demo ones already you dont need to redo the music)

then next onto the amiga and dos oh no more lemmings packs(full ones)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
superlemmini ohno packs amiga and dos and music
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 03:10:59 AM »
ok here are the amiga and dos oh no more lemmings packs for superlemmini also the amiga and dos music

just extract the packs into your levels folder and the music ones into your music folder

then next the dos demo version of ohno more lemmings. I don't think amiga had a demo one.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
superlemmini dos demo version of ohno more lemmings and music
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 03:28:49 AM »
ok here is the dos demo version pack for ohno more lemmings and music. amiga I don't think had a demo for ohno.
just extract the pack into the levels folder and the music into the music folder of superlemmini. if you did the full version you dont
have to redo the music for the demo one.

then next will be the amiga xmas 91 and dos 91 then the 92 for amiga and dos and then I continue tomorrow with the holiday ones.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
amiga and dos xmas 91 and 92 lemmings and music
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 03:57:17 AM »
ok last set for tonight here are the packs for amiga and dos 91 and 92 xmas and music

just extract the packs to your level folder of superlemmini and the music to the music folder

then tomorrow I will continue with holiday packs.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:46:13 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Thanks for uploading these, ericderkovits - I'm sure many players will appreciate this. :thumbsup:

@Admins: I'd suggest it would be best to compile each of these separate topics into one topic for ease of access:

i.e the current one, plus these:
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4928
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4929
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4930
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4931

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
holiday amiga and dos holiday 93
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2020, 07:37:18 PM »
ok to start the holiday ones. first holiday 93 for amiga and dos. these only play the 2 ranks flurry and blitz but amigas play 3 xmas
tunes, while dos 2 xmas and orig_14tim10. the 94 version plays ohno tunes this is why I have them separate for completeness.
also there is the dos version demo one that has 4 levels. amiga I don't think has a demo version of holiday 93.

also the music for amiga and dos
just extract these 3 packs to superlemmini levels folder
and extract the music to the music folder

next will be the holiday 94 ones for amiga and dos

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:16:02 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
superlemmini holiday 94 for amiga and dos (which also includes the 93)
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2020, 07:48:25 PM »
ok now for the 94 amiga and dos holiday packs for superlemmini. the 94 version also contains the levels from 93 but this time instead of playing xmas tunes they play the ohno tunes for all 4 ranks. this is for completeness. also dos had a 4 level demo version also included. I don't think amiga had a demo.

just extract the 3 packs into superlemminis level folder
and extract the music to the superlemmini music folder

then next will be the covox levels for dos and amiga. although I will include the covox amiga I believe only dos used it.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
That's good to see. :) Despite the fact I don't have SuperLemmini I do hope all the levels work, particularly Blizzard 11, as the only way to get to the exit on this level is some builder stretching.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
covox levels for amiga and dos superlemmini
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2020, 08:24:12 PM »
ok now comes the packs for covox dos and amiga. although I think only dos had these.

just extract the 2 packs into superlemminis level folder
and the music into superlemmini music folder. although covox just uses the original lemmings music. so if you have that already in your music folder then dont need to extract the music here.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
I havent tested any of the ones outside of original lemmings. except for orig and ohno 2 player. I didn't make these levels they came with superlemmini. Im just putting music in them and have them availiable. but if any need fixing let me know and perhaps I can use 1.43 for the level.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
prima publishing packs(companion) for dos and amiga
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2020, 08:56:32 PM »
ok now for the prima publishing packs for dos and amiga. althought I don't think amiga used it.

just extract the 2 packs to superlemminis level folder
and the music to the music folder. prima publishing uses the original lemmings music so if you extracted mine from the orig then dont need to redo here.

then next will be the genesis megadrive pack. obviously for genesis so no dos and amiga.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
genesis megadrive pack for superlemmini
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2020, 09:37:47 PM »
ok here is the genesis md pack for superlemmini . also the music

extract the pack to superlemmini level folder and the music to superlemmini music folder. this pack is one of my favorites.

then next will be the recreations of the PSP levels.