Author Topic: [SUPERLEMMINI] ericderkovits's official game conversions / remakes  (Read 9412 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Here is the Amiga levelpack for Superlemmini (demo version) 5 single player levels, 2 2player levels. just extract to levels directory in Superlemmini

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
[SUPERLEMMINI] ericderkovits's official game conversions / remakes
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 01:52:45 AM »
here is my entire superlemmini styles folder(less than 6mb). these are all for the originals games I have in my superlemmini. including special levels like sega. right now am rearranging my music files for the different games. just copy and paste the contents of my styles folder into your style folders. but I suggest backing up your superlemmini styles folder first in case any files on mine overide yours.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 11:42:20 PM by namida »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Re: my superlemmini amiga and dos level packs and music
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 02:08:36 AM »
here are my superlemmini amiga and dos level packs(orig game). also the music . just place the 2 packs into your superlemmini
levels folder and the music ones into the music folder.

next will be the demo versions of the original games (amiga and dos)

WillLem wants me to upload these to share for people into Superlemmini. I've had these for a while but he requested me to work on Superlemmini. fortunatly I had a jump on him.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
my superlemmini demo versions of amiga and dos (orig game) and music
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 02:34:40 AM »
ok here are the amiga and dos demo versions of the original games. amiga had 5 single player and 2 2player.
                 Dos had just the 4 single player 1 in each rank(no 2players in dos) also dos's only had 1 music track for all 4 levels
orig_01cancan

just put the 2 demo packs into the superlemmini levels folder and the music ones into the music folder (note if you did the non demo ones already you dont need to redo the music)

then next onto the amiga and dos oh no more lemmings packs(full ones)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
superlemmini ohno packs amiga and dos and music
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 03:10:59 AM »
ok here are the amiga and dos oh no more lemmings packs for superlemmini also the amiga and dos music

just extract the packs into your levels folder and the music ones into your music folder

then next the dos demo version of ohno more lemmings. I don't think amiga had a demo one.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
superlemmini dos demo version of ohno more lemmings and music
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 03:28:49 AM »
ok here is the dos demo version pack for ohno more lemmings and music. amiga I don't think had a demo for ohno.
just extract the pack into the levels folder and the music into the music folder of superlemmini. if you did the full version you dont
have to redo the music for the demo one.

then next will be the amiga xmas 91 and dos 91 then the 92 for amiga and dos and then I continue tomorrow with the holiday ones.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
amiga and dos xmas 91 and 92 lemmings and music
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 03:57:17 AM »
ok last set for tonight here are the packs for amiga and dos 91 and 92 xmas and music

just extract the packs to your level folder of superlemmini and the music to the music folder

then tomorrow I will continue with holiday packs.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:46:13 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Thanks for uploading these, ericderkovits - I'm sure many players will appreciate this. :thumbsup:

@Admins: I'd suggest it would be best to compile each of these separate topics into one topic for ease of access:

i.e the current one, plus these:
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4928
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4929
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4930
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4931

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
holiday amiga and dos holiday 93
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2020, 07:37:18 PM »
ok to start the holiday ones. first holiday 93 for amiga and dos. these only play the 2 ranks flurry and blitz but amigas play 3 xmas
tunes, while dos 2 xmas and orig_14tim10. the 94 version plays ohno tunes this is why I have them separate for completeness.
also there is the dos version demo one that has 4 levels. amiga I don't think has a demo version of holiday 93.

also the music for amiga and dos
just extract these 3 packs to superlemmini levels folder
and extract the music to the music folder

next will be the holiday 94 ones for amiga and dos

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:16:02 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
superlemmini holiday 94 for amiga and dos (which also includes the 93)
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2020, 07:48:25 PM »
ok now for the 94 amiga and dos holiday packs for superlemmini. the 94 version also contains the levels from 93 but this time instead of playing xmas tunes they play the ohno tunes for all 4 ranks. this is for completeness. also dos had a 4 level demo version also included. I don't think amiga had a demo.

just extract the 3 packs into superlemminis level folder
and extract the music to the superlemmini music folder

then next will be the covox levels for dos and amiga. although I will include the covox amiga I believe only dos used it.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
That's good to see. :) Despite the fact I don't have SuperLemmini I do hope all the levels work, particularly Blizzard 11, as the only way to get to the exit on this level is some builder stretching.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
covox levels for amiga and dos superlemmini
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2020, 08:24:12 PM »
ok now comes the packs for covox dos and amiga. although I think only dos had these.

just extract the 2 packs into superlemminis level folder
and the music into superlemmini music folder. although covox just uses the original lemmings music. so if you have that already in your music folder then dont need to extract the music here.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
I havent tested any of the ones outside of original lemmings. except for orig and ohno 2 player. I didn't make these levels they came with superlemmini. Im just putting music in them and have them availiable. but if any need fixing let me know and perhaps I can use 1.43 for the level.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
prima publishing packs(companion) for dos and amiga
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2020, 08:56:32 PM »
ok now for the prima publishing packs for dos and amiga. althought I don't think amiga used it.

just extract the 2 packs to superlemminis level folder
and the music to the music folder. prima publishing uses the original lemmings music so if you extracted mine from the orig then dont need to redo here.

then next will be the genesis megadrive pack. obviously for genesis so no dos and amiga.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
genesis megadrive pack for superlemmini
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2020, 09:37:47 PM »
ok here is the genesis md pack for superlemmini . also the music

extract the pack to superlemmini level folder and the music to superlemmini music folder. this pack is one of my favorites.

then next will be the recreations of the PSP levels.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Superlemmini recreations of the PSP levels
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2020, 09:49:20 PM »
ok here are the extra PSP levels that were recreated. also to get the PSP music go to the level design board and download part 1
and part 2 of the psp music that was uploaded. then in your superlemmini music folder create a new folder and name it PSP music and put those music files in there. I don't want to upload here since PSP's music is in 2 parts.

extract this PSP recreation pack into your superlemmini levels folder. this set's music I think many people like alot.

Then I will do the 12 extra levels pack for sega master system.

UPDATE: when using these in SUPERLEMMINI go into music file/PSP Music and remove the _PSP from each ogg or it won't work as pointed out by Kaywhyn.

2nd UPDATE: I reuploaded new ones for superlemmini without the _PSP extension. Look in the Level design board near the end of board from "Music from various Lemmings ports in OGG format" for the PSP ones. THX Kaywhyn for pointing out.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 05:51:58 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
extra levels sega master system for superlemmini
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2020, 10:07:53 PM »
ok here are the 12 extra sega master system pack. and the music.

just extract the pack into the superlemmini levels folder and the music into the superlemmini music folder,

I think these 12 levels although easy to solve, I think are the most graphic and colorful ones.

then next the 10 levels of lemmings2 classic tribe pack

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
lemmings 2 classic tribe for superlemmini
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2020, 10:26:07 PM »
ok here is the lemmings 2 classic tribe recreation pack consisting of 10 levels. lemmings 2 the tribes only uses 1 track for all 10 levels

extract the pack into your superlemmini levels folder and place the sole music track into the music folder.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Re: [SUPERLEMMINI] ericderkovits's official game conversions / remakes
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2020, 05:37:19 AM »
here is the NES version of the recreation of the extra levels done by Ron Stard

extract this pack to your superlemmini levels folder and the music to the superlemmini music folder. NES had only 8 main tracks.

These levels in the NES console or emulator were much harder. I have the emulator for nes. Playing the whole pack was very
difficult due to the fact when paused one couldnt switch skills so one had to be quick while not paused. some of the taxing and mayhem levels were very hard due to that. but here every level is very easy.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2020, 07:52:28 AM »
and here is the ZX Spectrum extra levels Superlemmini pack also made by Ron Stard. Many levels are very similiar to the NES ones. The game used only 1 music track.

extract pack to levels folder and only track to music folder. These levels are very easy just like the NES ones at least on superlemmini.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2020, 01:41:54 AM »
ok 2 more sets left. this one is the 47 genesis extra levels that were in neolemmix's version. not the entire pack. these were in the
fun, tricky, taxing, mayhem ranks. this pack doesn't include present or sunsoft since if you want to play those you can just get the megadrive version pack which includes all ranks. also the genesis music is included

just extract pack to levels folder in superlemmini. and extract music to music folder.

then the next and last set will be the other extra levels rank(includes SNES ohayo lemming san and dos' Vacation in Gemland.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 04:22:12 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2020, 02:02:12 AM »
ok this is the last Pack I will upload for Superlemmini. This one is the other extra levels that were in the neolemmix extra levels.

all except 2 levels play the amiga music. the 2 others are SNES Ohayo lemming san and Dos' Vacation in Gemland.

extract this pack to superlemmini levels folder and the 3 music ones to superlemmini music folder.

the music ones are amigas, for all but 2 levels. and SNES music(I just put 1 track in this one since only 1 level was in the pack using SNES). If you want the entire SNES music, you can download it from the level design board and look for SNES (has 2 parts).
And I included the dos holiday music(only 3 tracks, so I just uploaded all 3 here also) dos' Vacation in Gemland uses kw_dos.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 07:01:11 AM by ericderkovits »

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: amiga and dos xmas 91 and 92 lemmings and music
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2020, 08:07:57 AM »
Great work, eric! Thanks a bunch for these levels for Superlemmini. However, I encounter two errors, one each for two different level packs.

ok last set for tonight here are the packs for dos 91 and 92 xmas

Here, I have everything extracted to the correct locations, but when I try loading the first level I get this error (see screenshot). It's complaining that the music file is missing even though it's in the music folder where my Superlemmini files are located. I tried changing the file extension name, but it didn't fix it. In the levelpack.ini file, the music file mentioned has .mod, but the music file itself is .ogg. So if this doesn't fix it, I'm not sure what the problem is.

edit: the fix is to rename the music folder from "dosholiday" to "xmas (without the quotation marks)

ok 2 more sets left. this one is the 47 genesis extra levels that were in neolemmix's version.

Similarly, for the extra genesis level pack, when I load the first level, I get the error in the screenshot attached also complaining that the music file is missing even though it's present in the music folder where my Superlemmini files are. The file name matches what's in the levelpack.ini file, including the extension name, so I don't know what the problem is here.

edit: eric reuploaded the genesis levelpack fixing the error with not finding the music files, so redownload from his post above.

Finally, the PSP levels didn't load either, but I was able to fix it. The fix is to get rid of the "PSP" part in the music file name. After doing that, the PSP levels loaded correctly. All the other packs you provided load correctly, so it's only the xmas 1991 and 1992 dos versions and the extra genesis level pack.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:23:00 AM by kaywhyn »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2020, 09:21:10 AM »
for the genesis extra levels these levels were external levels before I put them into packs (willem wanted me to put them into packs). so go into each level 01.ini to 47.ini and remove the music .mod in there. this I think will fix the problem , since now there in a pack (which use .ogg). after extracting genesis music file I uploaded make sure there is the folder called genesis in your music folder and the .ogg files are in there because the levelpack.ini uses .ogg. although there in mine still and my superlemmi ones work (even have the replays) I will manualy fix and reupload.

UPDATE: I REUPLOADED genesis levels with removed music = name.mod from 01.ini to 47.ini.
redownload and retry
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:04:21 AM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2020, 09:26:47 AM »
for the PSP ones your right about the _PSP because they don't have that in mine either when I was going thru to make my external levels into packs i was adjusting my music which I have in my hard drive which I list them as _PSP  for ie neolemmix.
also these music files were in the level design board so I put an UPDATE into the PSP level superlemmini level pack. thanks for that info Kaywhyn. these music files in the design board have the _PSP  extension.  but when using them into superlemmini the
_PSP extension would have to be removed or both the levelpack with it and the music .ogg with it
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:40:23 AM by ericderkovits »

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2020, 10:10:13 AM »
for the genesis extra levels these levels were external levels before I put them into packs (willem wanted me to put them into packs). so go into each level 01.ini to 47.ini and remove the music .mod in there.

Yes, that did the trick! :) Granted, it was annoying having to do that for all 47 ini files, but at least the fix is easy. Now the only problem I have left are the 1991 and 1992 dos xmas packs. The music folder for these two packs is inside the music folder where my Superlemmini files are, but it's still complaining that the music file is missing.

edit: While I was typing this post, I saw that you reuploaded the genesis pack with the fix. I should had waited, but it's ok, at least I don't need to redownload the pack.

edit 2: Never mind, I was able to fix the problem for the xmas dos 1991 and 1992 packs. The fix is to rename the music folder from "dosholiday" to "xmas" (without the quotation marks). Also, it's necessary to change the name of the tim10 music file to match the line in the levelpack.ini for the 1992 dos xmas pack, as the level gave me an error when I reached the level.

for the PSP ones your right about the _PSP because they don't have that in mine either when I was going thru to make my external levels into packs i was adjusting my music which I have in my hard drive which I list them as _PSP  for ie neolemmix.
also these music files were in the level design board so I put an UPDATE into the PSP level superlemmini level pack. thanks for that info Kaywhyn.

You're very welcome, eric! :)

these music files in the design board have the _PSP  extension.  but when using them into superlemmini the
_PSP extension would have to be removed or both the levelpack with it and the music .ogg with it

Thanks for doing that. That should help those who redownload this pack. Alternatively, you can also provide an updated music zip folder with the "PSP" part removed. In this case, it was nowhere near as annoying as removing the music line in the ini files for the genesis levels, since there's not that many PSP music files. I'm just really surprised no one has reported any errors in running the packs.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:38:04 AM by kaywhyn »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2020, 10:30:46 AM »
i dont know what the problem yet with the xmas  91 xmas 92 dos ones yet. it seems like everything is in order. the uploaded music file shows it should make a dosholiday folder inside music folder with 3 .ogg files and the levelpack for xmas 91 dos and xmas 92 dos show them correctly. I know they work in my superlemmini because i've played them (even with replays). ill have to recheck later. I'm going to sleep now. it's now 3:30am where I'm at. but dont worry i'll work on it. but if you get them working let me know what you did. thx kaywhyn.

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2020, 10:36:22 AM »
i dont know what the problem yet with the xmas  91 xmas 92 dos ones yet. it seems like everything is in order. the uploaded music file shows it should make a dosholiday folder inside music folder with 3 .ogg files and the levelpack for xmas 91 dos and xmas 92 dos show them correctly. I know they work in my superlemmini because i've played them (even with replays). ill have to recheck later. I'm going to sleep now. it's now 3:30am where I'm at. but dont worry i'll work on it. but if you get them working let me know what you did. thx kaywhyn.

I got the dos xmas packs to work. See my two replies above. Oh sweet, you're in the exact same time zone as me, because it's also 3:30am where I'm at, so it sounds like you hail from the USA west coast too?

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2020, 05:59:42 PM »
Ok I reuploaded new PSP ones for SUPERLEMMINI without the _PSP extension in the design board. But the other ones with the _PSP extension can be used for neolemmix (IE like Proxima is doing with his PSP neolemmix redo). It's just I have a music folder on my hard drive where I keep all my general music files so they all have extensions because they are not just meant for any one port.

Thanks again Kaywhyn. Hope this will help others have their PSP ones now work in Superlemmini.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2020, 06:21:20 PM »
ok the reason your xmas 91 and xmas 92 ones didnt work with the folders dosholiday and amigaholiday is because I uploaded ones with the folders xmas. so I fixed that so I uploaded new ones using folders dosholiday and amigaholiday. so Kaywhyn if you want you can download the new ones or just keep them as folders xmas since you already did it. these were affected by the xmas 91 and xmas 92 (both amiga and dos) and holiday 93(Plays xmas tunes) but not the 94 ones(since they play ohno tunes) so I reuploaded the fixed ones for xmas 91 and xmas 92 and holiday 93 music. also had to reupload the xmas 91 and xmas 92 packs (both amiga and dos) so the levelpack.ini reflects the change with the new folders amigaholiday and dosholiday. but I didn't have to reupload the 93 version (dos and amiga packs) since the levelpack.ini was already uploaded correctly.

Thx again for the feedback on these issues. I want everybody to enjoy these for superlemmini.

Yes. You are the first and only one to report issues. It's good to know when there are issues so they can be addressed.
THX again.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:54:38 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2020, 07:18:33 PM »
one last thing the reason for all this is because Willem as you know did an Amiga Restoration Project for Neolemmix using extracted .lvls from geoo so while he was doing it for Neolemmix I was doing it for Superlemmini. also I was using the extractions for the dos ones from my level.dat that I have in my dos box for all of them orig, ohno, demos, xmas and holiday using 1.43f to convert them for use in Superlemmini.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2020, 09:45:50 PM »
also I have the SNES uncensored version (Japanese one) but I didn't upload this one because the Japanese version doesnt have the Ohayo Lemming san level in it, so I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this pack. the only difference between japanese version and amiga version is the music, everything else is exactly the same; music plays same music name and order.
I wish I could do the censored U.S. SNES one but in the BeastII level the cross at the beginning is replaced with 2 pieces of wood
which neolemmix and superlemmini does not have in the editor. The U.S. censored one has all religous things replaced(ie crosses to signs) but in U.S. One it has Oyaho Lemming San-replacing again the religious 666 level.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Re: [SUPERLEMMINI] available compiled lemmings music
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2020, 10:16:47 PM »

here is a compiled list of lemmings music one can use in SL and NL

various lemmings music one can use in SL and NL Packs

ones in my google drive (my link)

various lemmings music tracks (Amiga ones there are ones in .ogg and .mod, All others only in ogg) (you can hear the ,ogg ones straight from the list)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p3CcoddYhdzdLUZ1IgiITnTFKgWKSibE

and here are links for music tracks I have in my dropbox:

1) Franlems music (oggs)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ncddfqshkbmh4je/AADQUOmDKzOTWR18ws93rqJ_a?dl=1

2) Lemmings reunion music I used in my Superlemmini conversion
   a) Lemmini Music (mods) from lemmini
   b) Neolemmix Music (oggs) from NL

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1j2v6u0py14zcpo/AACoaaFJA6-42gbWr9TCKT-3a?dl=1

3) music I used for Dodochacalo's (dodopack and cachapack) (oggs)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jrxtr2u4qprypbb/AAABaMz1I1mUHVvSCEfbiNuWa?dl=1

4) music for Vamprince Lemmings
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w1wyf1dqgo01lwm/AABP1S1hykYuS9aG5mhDNRCya?dl=1

5) and the Pimolems music I used in my conversion (music in .mod form) from lemmini
   I just added this as an attachment

6) Mobilems music I used in my conversion (music in .mod form) from lemmini
   I just added this as an attachment

Of course if one wants custom music ones, one can just get them from the NL music folders for a particular pack (ie: United, Sublems, Seblems, etc)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 10:33:08 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2021, 05:15:51 AM »
as recently discovered here is the sega styles folder one must use when playing the 12 sega extra levels in Superlemmini. just put it into your Styles folder in Superlemmini.
The sega.ini is different, must have this one in order for the 12 extra levels to work.