Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Stampede  (Read 17976 times)

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
[NeoLemmix] Lemmings Stampede
« on: March 08, 2017, 12:43:56 AM »
1 year in the making! 50 levels in 5 ranks. A big thanks to Nepster and IchoTolot for doing the majority of the testing.

:compat-ver-10-13::compat-yes:

Music Link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lghh6by5ljal68t/LemmingsStampedeMusic.rar?dl=1

(To get the music to work simply put all the tracks in the music subfolder where your NeoLemmix.exe is stored. If the folder doesn't exits yet, simply create a "music" subfolder where your NeoLemmix.exe is located.)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 01:07:56 AM by bulletride »

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Stampede
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 12:47:56 AM »
nice! These look very good. I look forward to trying it! And we've already gotten a little taste I see, :)
"remember the strategy against feeling powerless: 1. become more conscious about yourself, your actions and the world around you, 2. take every opportunity for solidarity, support people and organizations, who are active at the "front" and 3rd. Be grateful for the good you hold in your hand and share it generously. This way you will have an enormous effect - little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean and the beautiful land" -Andreas Vollenweider

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 03:38:52 AM »
Just played through Tame. These are fun levels so far, and I'm looking forward to continuing with the pack. I only have a couple of criticisms so far. For one thing, the exit on Level 10 is missing its flag :P

This is mostly a personal peeve, but in levels that use the classic 8 skills and only one or two are missing, it annoys me when the skill is removed, as then it takes a moment or two to look at all the skills and work out which are missing, whereas if you leave a gap then I know instantly. I know namida has been pushing for removing the skills, so maybe it's worth having a general discussion somewhere.

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 05:30:48 AM »
Just played through Tame. These are fun levels so far, and I'm looking forward to continuing with the pack. I only have a couple of criticisms so far. For one thing, the exit on Level 10 is missing its flag :P

This is mostly a personal peeve, but in levels that use the classic 8 skills and only one or two are missing, it annoys me when the skill is removed, as then it takes a moment or two to look at all the skills and work out which are missing, whereas if you leave a gap then I know instantly. I know namida has been pushing for removing the skills, so maybe it's worth having a general discussion somewhere.

lol... I don't think I put flags on any of the snow levels :-[. Oops! I will fix that in a sec. Glad you like the levels so far!

edit: re-uploaded it with the exits flags fixed.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:59:16 AM by bulletride »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 09:33:15 AM »
Seems like I have more levels to play and they are looking very good :thumbsup:

Will get to them after I finished up some other things ;)

EDIT: Replace the 0 at the end of your music download link with a 1 and it will be directly accessable 8-)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 11:06:31 AM »

NL does this automatically these days; it isn't something bulletride has done.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 04:32:37 PM »
Havoc finished 8-)

Replays attached.

Feedback, which contains major spoilers:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 05:31:09 PM »
Havoc finished 8-)

Replays attached.

Feedback, which contains major spoilers:

Fixed the music link. Thanks for the replays!

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 05:32:57 PM »

Yikes, that's obnoxious :( Can you add an override for packs that use only the classic 8 skills?

Getting back on-topic, I've played through Crazy, solved all but two. Feedback:

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 05:58:43 PM »

Yikes, that's obnoxious :( Can you add an override for packs that use only the classic 8 skills?

Getting back on-topic, I've played through Crazy, solved all but two. Feedback:

Thanks for the feed back! I can fix these issues with Icho's back routes.

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 06:46:06 PM »
Re-uploaded the NXP on the main post. Fixed first 2 Havoc levels as well as some level re-ordering/minor fixes.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 07:11:29 PM »
Rsolved the 2 Havoc levels :)

Also could you reset the level id of Havoc 5 to a new one? (There is a button for that in the editor) The Mass Replay checker matches it with the Wild version and gives out that the replay has failed. I suspect you simply altered the level and saved it under a different name ---> keeping the same id.

I even should have pointed out earlier that I played the levels on the exp version :P

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 07:52:52 PM »
Rsolved the 2 Havoc levels :)

Also could you reset the level id of Havoc 5 to a new one? (There is a button for that in the editor) The Mass Replay checker matches it with the Wild version and gives out that the replay has failed. I suspect you simply altered the level and saved it under a different name ---> keeping the same id.

I even should have pointed out earlier that I played the levels on the exp version :P

I reset the id on level 5. Level 1 was a backroute so I fixed that. re uploaded.

Level 2 ughhhhh. Going to be a pain to fix this without making it look hideous with steel. Ill deal with this one later :(

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2017, 01:05:14 PM »
Havoc 1 resolved.

Also Wicked solved 8-)

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2017, 04:15:34 PM »