NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Styles

Chalkboard Lemmings

<< < (3/4) > >>

ericderkovits:
Although it was in the Neolemmix Styles board, it is still a pack, so I got this one, since I didn't have this either.

WillLem:
This style is brilliant. I wonder how the chalk effect is created, it's very unique :lemcat:

mantha16:

--- Quote from: WillLem on March 26, 2021, 09:26:16 PM ---This style is brilliant. I wonder how the chalk effect is created, it's very unique :lemcat:

--- End quote ---

its one of my favourite styles

∫tan x dx:
Hi all!

Thank you for your kind words about the chalkboard style! :thumbsup:

As for Kaywhyn's replays...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Let's Play Hanglem! ............ :lem-mindblown: :forehead:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)D'oh!

That was not something I considered... Oh well. Sometimes the easiest solutions are the best ones ;)

It's a simple enough fix, just increase the lemming count and save requirement accordingly.

As for your other solutions, very nice! I also have a special fondness for the Doodling in math class level. I too have trained as a maths teacher! I wanted to capture the idea of a student who is perhaps a little distracted, and when asked about the solution to an equation, they reply "Um... I dunno, pi?" I'm sure you've had a few experiences like that yourself :P

kaywhyn:
∫tan x dx,

Yea, level 3 was definitely my favorite out of all just because I love math myself and recognized everything in it :) Yup, happens all the time, especially when I notice certain students not paying attention and when I call on him/her they least expect it :P Even more amusing are the answers they give sometimes which makes it very clear the student wasn't paying attention at all :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version