Author Topic: Chalkboard Lemmings  (Read 11412 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: Chalkboard Lemmings
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2021, 05:45:22 AM »
Solved the 3 levels! These were hard but the style and theme of the pack was compelling, so I persevered :lemcat:

I'm pretty sure my solutions to levels 1 and 2 are intended since I used all skills and met the save requirements exactly.

For level 2, I got a little bit of help from Armani who
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kaywhyn then told me that he solved the level using only this tactic, a backroute which you defo should fix because the intended solution is ace ;) Just one thing though,

I'm not sure if I've got the intended solution for level 3 because I saved an extra lem (although I did use all 10 builders). It seems relatively open-ended, as these levels go, but still... it would be nice to know what you had in mind for this one.

Are you thinking of doing a full pack of chalkboard levels? Chalkboard Lemmings would be awesome! If so, I'd recommend doing what Gronkling did and do some "easy versions" of the levels as well so that players can enjoy the style for a bit first before getting into the challenges! ;P

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2021, 05:52:40 AM »
@WillLem See quoted material below, which is referring to the method you spoiler tagged in your post for level 2 :P

As for Kaywhyn's replays...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2021, 06:27:16 AM »
@kaywhyn

Yeah, I read that post. Hence why I think tan should definitely fix it!