Author Topic: Level Packs I Have Completed / Am Currently Playing  (Read 2310 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Level Packs I Have Completed / Am Currently Playing
« on: December 01, 2020, 05:36:05 AM »
Completed

NeoLemmix (click to show/hide)

Amiga (click to show/hide)

SuperLemmini (click to show/hide)

Windows (click to show/hide)

Currently Playing

Amiga (click to show/hide)

SuperLemmini (click to show/hide)

Windows (click to show/hide)

Would Like To Play Eventually

« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 10:38:54 PM by WillLem »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Level Packs I Have Completed / Am Currently Playing
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 06:34:00 AM »
I definitely reccommend giving Lemmings 3D a go at some point, if you haven't already. :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 04:46:19 PM »
I wonder if we should index topics like this in some way, if it becomes a trend?

(kaywhyn's topic -- my topic)

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 05:17:27 PM »
I wonder if we should index topics like this in some way, if it becomes a trend?

+1

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 05:42:47 PM »
Thanks for linking to my topic, Proxima! :thumbsup: I should also take the time to clean up the OP, since admittedly it's getting both quite confusing and annoying whenever I modify it, since not only will things be moving from list to list but I also have to remember to adjust the numbers in each list too. WillLem's tutorial video on formatting posts is especially helpful on how to do lists and a bit easier than I thought it would be. I initially thought about doing spoiler tags as well, but the thing is my list is far more extensive, and I know how very annoying it can be to click on each one to open them. Hence why I didn't do that :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 07:28:25 AM »
Finally reached the finish line of GeoffLems! OP updated accordingly. I'm tired now, but I'll post my records up on the various threads at some point :lemcat:

It's a brilliant bunch of levels. Not too difficult, but becomes a real challenge towards the end of Mayhem. Some of the levels could have belonged quite happily in original Lemmings, and at times it's clear that's what Geoffster wanted this pack to feel like.

Exclusively using the "orig" tilesets and the classic-8 skills, GeoffLems is an ideal first step into the world of custom Lemmings levels; a perfect blend of old school familiarity and high quality fan-made content. Highly recommended!

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 07:31:06 AM »
Awesome, WillLem. Also as you know it's availiable for Superlemmini as I converted it from very old NL formats(1.43)