Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] SEB Lems [Difficulty: Medium-Hard]  (Read 32809 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [NeoLemmix] SEB Lems
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2019, 07:54:22 PM »
I'm not sure about the download - I wondered if Flopsy might've removed it while working on backroute fixes, but I tested and removing an attachment updates the edit date (and the original post hasn't been edited since early April). Although I might've downloaded it even earlier than this.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2019, 12:09:38 AM »
Sorry, I didn't even notice there was more replays until now and I've only just had a chance to look at them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2019, 03:02:38 AM »
The download is still missing from the first post.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2019, 02:40:54 AM »
I removed the download link some time ago because I am updating the Scrap Brain and Star Light tilesets at the moment. It will effectively break the levels which use them. I will restore the download link at some stage when I have updated the pack.

Also, just throwing it out there namida, you can still start recording this playthrough you're doing at any time. I know you said you weren't going to record it anyway and that's perfectly fine :).

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2019, 03:53:14 AM »
I'd love to do recordings, but the issue is that I have very little window of time each day that's suitable for recording and Don and Nod aren't being too noisy for me to be able to focus enough for a game like Lemmings (or for that matter, Poker, which is why I don't really play it on-video any more either), but also aren't trying to sleep (and thus I can't really talk - their cage is just meters away from my desk).
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2019, 04:33:34 AM »
Completed the next four levels.

My Lemmings projects

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2019, 11:56:04 PM »
Glad you've returned to playing this pack again :)
No new back routes this time

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2019, 06:07:27 AM »
Three more solved.
Individual level feedback (click to show/hide)
My Lemmings projects

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2019, 08:48:57 AM »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2019, 10:03:29 AM »
And one more.

My Lemmings projects

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2019, 05:08:40 PM »

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2019, 12:32:57 AM »
The SEB Lems download has been reinstated now the Scrap Brain and Star Light tileset are up to date again.

Make sure you update the styles update in this topic specifically for flopsy_scrapbrain and flopsy_starlight
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4139.new;topicseen#new

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2019, 12:52:30 PM »
v3.00 of SEB Lems is now out.

Nothing new is introduced in this version, it just removes the Deep Cuts rank which I feel pulls down the overall quality of the pack. You don't have to download this if you would rather play these extra levels.

This means the pack is now a 160 level pack with 8 ranks.

Some of these levels may be re-introduced in later projects but the majority of these Deep Cuts levels may never be seen again in their current form, they may be fixed up to become stronger levels again, in which case they will be recognisable levels with v2.00 tags ;).

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2019, 02:22:48 AM »
Current Version v3.01

18/10/19
The pack has been updated to work with NeoLemmix v12.7.0 and there have been some level swaps within the Stormy and Murder rank based on feedback from players.
Stormy 11 > Murder 9 (30-MegSEByte Hard Drive)
Murder 9 > Murder 2 (Let's Go Sonic)
Murder 2 > Stormy 18 (Will You Start The Fans Please)
Stormy 12-Stormy 18 > Stormy 11-Stormy 17

EDIT: I've just realised that this is v12.7.0 RC build which has been cleansed so may not work with older versions of NeoLemmix.

EDIT 2: I have now uploaded a v12.6.5 compatible version in addition, labelled as such
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 02:59:49 AM by Flopsy »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2019, 12:41:52 AM »
All my working replays up to this point (nothing new, but have removed ones that no longer work). Solves all of the first 3 ranks; plus the first 10 levels of Stormy except 2 and 5.
My Lemmings projects