Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion [Difficulty: Medium-Hard]  (Read 34750 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion [Difficulty: Medium-Hard]
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2020, 07:21:46 am »
V 4.3 is out!

Levels fixed:

- 5 09 (added a steel block, the bombers are now pick-ups)

but it seems this level just can't be fixed.

I think you don't fully understand yet how I fix levels and that no level will be simply left behind because of a few backroutes. Even when I 100% cannot enforce the intended solution it will just be adapted and a new solution is made the intended one. Even when it takes quite a few versions. A level won't be forsaken just because of backroutes.

In any case the posted backroute can easily be fixed through a steel block as it is dependend on a digger hole in the ground and the intended solution is not. On top of that to secure the usage of the right side, I just made the bombers a pick-up skill and put them there. ;)

Online ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2020, 11:37:28 pm »
Suggested fix for Lemmings Reunion HeyNotTooRough level 9 Drunk Lemmings on their way Home.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 07:05:59 pm by ericderkovits »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2020, 08:38:47 am »
V 4.4 is out!

Levels fixed:

- 2 09 (-1 builder, some terrain changes)

Let's say the level has a different problem as I noticed. If you position the skills nicely a sixth builder is totally not nessesary here and the placement is not even very unobvious or precise if you get the main trick. So no need for pick-ups here. Also, if you change up the barrier before the final water pit as I did now it fixes it as well. ;)

Online ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2020, 10:41:58 am »
ok, here is my solution to Version 4.4. to Drunk lemmings on the way home
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2020, 10:52:47 am »
That's intended. :thumbsup:

It's slightly more precise than before, but not too much in my opinion. It's just that this is straight up an improved version of the old trick.

Online ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2020, 04:27:38 am »
Ok, I've tried the 12.10 with lemmings reunion. Why are the replays in 12.10 not working.  When I do mass replay check with 12.10 alot say level not found. Also when I load a replay it says replay
is not for the level, and when I start it anyway the replays break. I think so far I will stay with 12.94

Offline kaywhyn

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2020, 04:43:00 am »
Strange. Everything works fine for me, replays and all. Whose replays are you using? Did you upgrade from 12.9.4 or from a 12.10 RC build?

Online ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2020, 05:22:07 am »
no I didn't upgrade, I did a fresh install of 12.10 and just copied the levels, music, styles, and replays folder of reunion into the new player, for some reason the mass replays checks don't work and when I start a level in 12.10 many say the replay is not for the level, and even when I start the replay anyways, they break. I don't know what's happening.

all but level 22 in the first rank were good, all the 2nd rank were good, but almost every level in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rank said level not found (with mass replay check), and even when I try to replay the levels, they say replay is not for the level, so then I try to replay it anyways and they break.

and even when I saw your reply, I did a fresh install again, and the same thing happens. I will be testing other packs with 12.10 to see if those replays work, hopefully they do otherwise then I will just stay with 12.94 even though I like the new features of 12.10

Offline kaywhyn

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2020, 05:27:05 am »
Interesting. I can't think of anything as to why they wouldn't work. It just might be something on your end. I checked all of my replays and other people's replays for all other packs I have finished and they all work just fine for me.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2020, 10:10:38 am »
V 4.5 is out!

Naming format of the rank signs adjusted. For updating please delete the old version of the pack.