Author Topic: Millas - (Project Freedom Planet X Lemmings) - Aiming for a 2021 release  (Read 21377 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
  • Discord Server Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Millas - (Project Freedom Planet X Lemmings) - Aiming for a 2021 release
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2020, 11:08:28 PM »
Since people are in favor of this idea, I'll have the next Millas set update have recolored Millas depending on the set, I'll probably change a couple of ideas but it'll come, I'll say this now, no Brevon palette for the dreadnought sets because it probably wouldn't make sense in context. I'm sorry but its only fitting for the  Millas to stay the way they are for the dreadnought set since they're saving the world after all. But yeah, I'll get them set up and ready for the next set update.

Edit:PS. I'll make sure they're visible as per Icho's advice, and the pole results will be removed within a few days since theres no need to keep them up after the decision has been made.

Offline GigaLem

• Discord Server Owner
    • View Profile
Millas - (Project Freedom Planet X Lemmings) State of the pack Late 2020 Update!
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2020, 03:10:34 AM »
Welcome People, Crazy Year it has been but we're almost done here. Merry Christmas I shall provide an update as my present

First off the NeoTrailMix A show case a my work for 2020

With 2020 coming to a Close, Millas is sitting at 140 levels currently made in the development, but more will be done hopefully in 2021.
I'm getting some extra stuff done in the meantime, I'll be starting off 2021 with getting some stuff done, such as fixing up Festival Millas 2018 and 2019 as well as Updating and releasing a couple of FP2 sets.
And on top of that, and levels that get removed from 2018 and 2019 are put into Millas Time Capsule

I don't know if I'll do another Festival Millas with that many levels again but I hope it was worth the wait
Not that many Talismans are available but if enough solutions come up, they'll be added.

Millas recolors and more added with this update. I hope you'll enjoy what I've added with this one, big thanks to Plom510 for helping out with it.
I'll update the first post sometime later, maybe after I'll release the FP2 set updates, but until FP2 is actually released, Avian Museum will be the last FP2 set for the time being.

Let's push forward towards 2021.

Offline GigaLem

• Discord Server Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Millas - (Project Freedom Planet X Lemmings) - Aiming for a 2021 release
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2021, 01:09:39 AM »
Alright Gonna give a Quick Update on things since  I do have things to talk about

First Off I knocked off one of my things on my To do list, I have Updated FP2 Dragon Valley and have put together a new set, Avian Museum
I even made a sample pack with those sets

Second, after uploading the update, I have overhauled the first post of the Freedom Planet Sets thread, I've added some much needed things for it
Take a look for yourself

Lastly, the next thing on my to do list is the Festival Millas overhaul, Ontop of needing to look through replays for 2020, I already have plans on what to do for the prior years and to make then more representative of my quality, however I don't know how soon I can do it, I want to do at least starting with march but my reason for why im not sure when to do it is....because I just finished recording my next lets play, and its a long one. Since Lemmings is turn 30, I did a let's play of the SNES and Genesis versions and I'll be editing and uploading it starting from February 14th. editing and rendering takes a while, and I hope during that process, I can find the drive to fix/replace levels for the prior years and give you a more worthwhile update of FM18 and FM19.
I apologize for not getting to it sooner, but I've been juggling a lot of things in life, This awoo must push through