Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Updates of Lemmix Packs to NeoLemmix  (Read 30619 times)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: Updates of Lemmix Packs to NeoLemmix - Release Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 01:49:36 PM »
Added new levels by Anatol, andi, Em, fernito, JM and joemon.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2016, 02:03:30 PM »
There's one level by JM not in the pack: The Unidentified Territory, which is a custom VGASPEC level.

http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/ag1zfmxlbW1pbmdzLWRichYLEglMZXZlbFBhY2sYgICAgL-ljwoM/
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 02:34:52 PM »
Thanks. Fixed now.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 09:10:37 PM »
Added the level packs by fishthekiller99, Fleech, Joe Sentinel, Lemeri, Lemmy556 and MCMarshy.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 09:57:24 PM »
Added the level packs by fishthekiller99, Fleech, Joe Sentinel, Lemeri, Lemmy556 and MCMarshy.

I gave the fishthekiller99/Lemmy556 packs some fitting custom music aswell ;P

It still amazes me where we used to be and where we stand now.

Probs to Nepster for playing through ALL of this. Sometimes it is a really hard job (99 builders *cough*). Between all the great classic levels, there is also a lot of very... let's call it "special" stuff in the archives.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2016, 03:53:05 AM »
Agreed, that was a LOT of hard work you put in these levels! :thumbsup:

I noticed that one of the musics in the fishkiller99/Lemmy556 also comes from Lemmings Reunion! (the one you first hear in I'mTooYoungToDie 8 "Your Turn!") :laugh: :P

Here are some more packs by Lemeri. At the time I uploaded them back in 2014, I didn't know who they belonged to, so I marked them as Unknown; extensive research shows that these packs also belong to Lemeri. I also found that "levelpack3" is the same as "bigqtwo" so I replaced "levelpack3" with "bigqtwo"

Modlvls: http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/ag1zfmxlbW1pbmdzLWRichYLEglMZXZlbFBhY2sYgICAgIOSnAoM/
oldbutgo: http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/ag1zfmxlbW1pbmdzLWRichYLEglMZXZlbFBhY2sYgICAgKLFmQoM/
bigqtwo: http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/ag1zfmxlbW1pbmdzLWRichYLEglMZXZlbFBhY2sYgICAgJKKjgoM/
bigqthree: http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/ag1zfmxlbW1pbmdzLWRichYLEglMZXZlbFBhY2sYgICAgJSkhAoM/

I wish I had access to my old Windows 98 computer which is in another home; that's where all of Joe Sentinel's packs are (along with some other packs I may have downloaded back when Geocities and older forums like Lemmings Universe were still alive). Hopefully, that computer still works. In 2014, I retrieved the Joe Sentinel packs from an old, old, old version of the Garjen website through Archive.org, but sadly could not retrieve joem4.dat as the link did not work.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 08:30:26 PM »
For Fall Guy -- I can't remember why but I have a feeling the intended solution to that level relied on no glitches. It was a contest level for Lemmings heaven. But the only solutions I've seen for it [by other people not BulletRide] were glitchy. I did hunting on youtube long ago but couldn't find the intended solution.

Is there a Neolemmix version of Fall Guy out there that I can try to solve? I don't believe the solution relied on any glitches I remember the rough Idea of how to solve it.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 08:47:23 PM »
Attached Fally Guy as a single level, that can be loaded by the NeoLemmix Player.

If you don't want that your levels are available as a NeoLemmix level pack, then just tell me and I will delete the .nxp. Similarly if you don't like how I updated one level or another, or if you want any other change applied, please tell me. I can also send you the collection of single levels I used to put the .nxp together, if you like.

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 09:49:35 PM »
Thank you I will try to remember how I beat it. Thanks for uploading my levels btw I appreciate the effort that was put in to make them playable! There are probably a few changes I would like to make mostly to the levels that were in Revenge of the Lemmings as I was watching 리지훈 beat my levels on youtube in ways I didn't intend. 

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2016, 09:57:23 PM »
I just beat it first try how do I make a replay?

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 10:04:37 PM »
Depending on the option settings, NeoLemmix may save successful tries automatically. Alternatively there is a hotkey for saving replays manually (the default is "U"), which can be pressed either while playing the level or on the result screen. The replay should the appear in the subdirectory "Replay" in your NeoLemmix folder.

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 10:16:07 PM »
I think I did it right but I am not sure how to watch it so let me know if it works!

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 10:20:44 PM »
Amazing solution! :thumbsup:

To view replays, start the level and press "L" (unless you have configured your hotkeys in some other way) and select the replay file. 

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2016, 10:25:37 PM »
Oh wow, I just need to comment on how that's one of the most finely constructed levels I've seen! So many great subtle diversions and such, and it shows in how many people thought it was actually impossible.

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2016, 10:36:02 PM »
Oh wow, I just need to comment on how that's one of the most finely constructed levels I've seen! So many great subtle diversions and such, and it shows in how many people thought it was actually impossible.
I believe this was probably the last level I ever created I remember spending ages on it to get it just right.  I figured this level was so large that it would end up having a million back-routes but somehow I managed to not mess it up :thumbsup: