Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] MegSEBytes - A collab level pack by Flopsy and Wafflem.  (Read 6850 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
NOTE: This pack is now obsolete, since all levels are included in the SEB Lems nxp. I'm locking this topic now and if there are any issues with this pack. Please divert the issues to the SEB Lems topic (link below) since the issues will most likely affect that too.

http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=3419.0

The download link below to MegSEBytes v1.81 will remain live.

MegSEBytes v1.81

Updated to reflect the levels used in the SEB Lems pack. Music pack has also been updated to use with v1.8, you must re-download it below.

:compat-ver-10-13::compat-yes::compat-ver-10-12::compat-no::compat-new::compat-ver-10-11::compat-no:

You MUST have v10.13.xx of Neo Lemmix or better to load this nxp.

Link to the nxp is at the bottom of this message as an attachment

The music pack zip file for this level pack must be downloaded separately and extracted into the music folder.
Download it here (v1.8)
You do not need to download this music pack if you have the SEB Lems music pack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q94f2b73gf38khd/MegSEBytes%20music%20pack.zip?dl=1

Consider this pack a Thanksgiving present from me and Wafflem to the community.

This is a 30 level pack split into 5 ranks of 6 levels each

Inviting
Target Training Course (Flopsy/Wafflem)

Cool
Come With Us (Flopsy/Wafflem)

Sketchy
Mother O'Donoghue (Wafflem/Flopsy)

Inconsiderate
Mean Green Machine (Flopsy/Wafflem) - introducing Flopsy's new tileset (Scrap Brain)

Obnoxious
I'm Not Leaving Here Without You (Wafflem/Flopsy)

For those unfamiliar with the idea behind this pack, it's inspired by namida's contest #3 where one person makes the terrain pieces for a level and then the other adds objects/steel, makes the solution, level name and skillset.
For credit on who did what out of me and Wafflem, we display the name of the terrain maker first in the author field and the 2nd person named does the objects and the rest etc.
So in other words, the person named last, it is their solution.

First of all thanks to Nepster, IchoTolot and mobius for playtesting. Nepster is credited as a co-author to SEBpphires as well due to Wafflem adopting his solution as standard.

Thanks to myself, Arty, GigaLem, Matt, Proxima, Icho, Minim, Gronkling, jarv156 and namida for all the custom tilesets used in this pack.

All the music in this pack should be free of licensing issues and should be friendly for doing Youtube LPs, however in the unlikely event a copyright issue should arise (since they can change at anytime), please let me know. Thanks to all the awesome creators who let us use their music in our pack without issue with it! :thumbsup:

And lastly thanks to Wafflem for giving me the opportunity to work with him on this and allowing me to add all 30 of these levels to the upcoming SEB Lems pack out next year. Consider this an early preview for SEB Lems because there are more collaborations to come in that pack!

Please feel free to upload your replays to this topic, it can only help this pack improve!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:30:41 PM by Flopsy »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] MegSEBytes - A collab level pack by Flopsy and Wafflem.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 03:49:58 PM »
Great! :thumbsup:

Will give it another go when I have the time ;P    + maybe make another video series ar some point.

But first, I have stuff to create at the moment.

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 11:36:31 PM »
MegSEBytes v1.3 is uploaded in the original post now.
No operation changes have been made.

Just been recreated in v10.011.011 Flexi without the music pack

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 01:45:03 AM »
MegSEBytes v1.41 is now available to download attached to the original post.

v1.41 changes
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 05:39:25 PM by Flopsy »

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 03:42:34 PM »
MegSEBytes v1.5 is now available to download

Updated to make use of v10.12.xx of Neo Lemmix mainly so only download this if you have upgraded to this version of Neo Lemmix.

Nxp is attached to the first post as always :thumbsup:

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 09:30:20 PM »
Started a Youtube playthrough of this pack in it's 1.4 version, but there should be just some levels been moved around until now, so the solutions should still work for the newest version. ;)

Link to the first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvjORAogbrg

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
MegSEBytes v1.7 is out, download is at the bottom of the first post.

there is an updated music pack for this update, it contains 3 newer tracks. You will need to only download this if you already have the previous music pack. If you've never downloaded MegSEBytes then you will need to download both music packs!

v1.7 changes
- new tracks for "The Outbreak", "Never Let Me Down" and "Come With Us" following feedback from players.
- "Groovejet Hangar" moved to Cool 5
- backroute fixes!

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »
Update 21/9/17

MegSEBytes v1.8 is now out.
Updates to the levels have been made to reflect the SEB Lems versions of the levels so the 2 packs should have identical versions of each level.

The music pack will need to be re-downloaded although if you have downloaded the SEB Lems music pack, this won't be necessary as all the music is the same as the SEB Lem's versions of the levels.

upgraded to v1.81

I forgot to place flo_l3d.dat in the nxp
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 12:27:05 PM by Flopsy »