Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Updates of Lemmix Packs to NeoLemmix  (Read 30618 times)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Updates of Lemmix Packs to NeoLemmix
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2017, 06:06:20 PM »
Wafflem found and updated some more old levels from a lot of different people: Andi, Ben Conway, Fleech, Gaston Splatt, geoo, GM, Gui55, Insane Steve, insulfrog, Isu, Jazzem, JM, Leviathin, MCMarshy, Mindless, Mikau Schekzen, Minim, Mr. K, Pieuw, Proxima, ssam1221, timballisto and several community levels.

I added these levels to the existing packs and updated the download links in the first post of this thread.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:31:05 PM by Nepster »

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2017, 06:24:03 PM »
Please could you remove my pack? The one level it contains is an outdated version of "Rhapsody in Blue", which has up-to-date versions in Revenge of the Lemmings and the Lix community set.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2017, 06:26:03 PM »
Sure, in a moment... Sorry we didn't ask you before. :-[

EDIT: Reupload of the modified zip files is finished now and the links of the first post updated again.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:45:33 PM by Nepster »

Offline minglw

• View Profile
Re: Updates of Lemmix Packs to NeoLemmix - Release Thread
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2017, 12:03:12 AM »
I wish I had access to my old Windows 98 computer which is in another home; that's where all of Joe Sentinel's packs are (along with some other packs I may have downloaded back when Geocities and older forums like Lemmings Universe were still alive). Hopefully, that computer still works. In 2014, I retrieved the Joe Sentinel packs from an old, old, old version of the Garjen website through Archive.org, but sadly could not retrieve joem4.dat as the link did not work.

I have the joem4.dat file.
I have joem1.dat to joem9.dat downloaded from the old Garjen site.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2017, 03:15:48 AM »
Awesome! Thanks, minglw!! I just uploaded that to Mindless's Level Database!

I'll take care of converting that this weekend! :thumbsup:
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!