Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion [Difficulty: Medium-Hard]  (Read 69100 times)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2018, 05:06:16 PM »
I have redone these levels.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2018, 09:53:03 PM »
A little 3.6 update with 1 backroute fix:  ;)

- 5 14 (added a few OWWs)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2019, 07:55:30 AM »
V 3.7 is out, as 2 backroutes were found by Calamity. :)

- 5 06 backroute fix
- 5 23 backroute fix

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion [Difficulty: Medium-Hard]
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2019, 12:50:24 PM »
V 3.8 is out! :)

Pack is made fit for 12.7.0! Changes:

The zip is now to be extracted in the main NL folder instead of inside the levels folder.

Visual fixes, because of the fire pit graphic change:

- 1 02
- 1 24
- 2 15
- 2 19
- 2 24
- 3 09
- 3 15
- 3 19
- 4 04
- 4 14
- 4 19
- 5 12

While going through the levels a few unnessesary timers caught my eye.

The following levels now have infinite time:

- 2 15
- 3 30
- 4 01
- 5 08
- 5 14

The levels were not cleansed yet as this still seems a bit buggy in terms of pack structure. ;P

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2019, 07:23:37 PM »
V 3.9 is out!

Levels cleansed.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2020, 06:10:32 PM »
V 4.0 is out!

Backroute fixes:

- 2 26 (added some steel)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2020, 12:56:25 PM »
V 4.1 is out!

Levels cleansed.

Offline Apjjm

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2020, 01:33:21 AM »
Started playing this pack to get back into lemmings again - enjoying the pack so far :thumbsup:

I ended up finishing 2-2 (Christmas climbing) with a spare builder so It doesn't feel like I hit the intended solution here and was probably overlooking something simpler (replay attached)

My Level Packs: Quartet

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2020, 01:26:37 PM »
V 4.2 is out!

Levels cleansed.

Backroute fixes based on josh's replays:

- 5 22 (some terrain changes)
- 5 27 (the 2 climbers are now pick-up skills)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2020, 05:47:17 PM »
Hi Icho, Here are the 2 reunion levels replays for 4.2 of course there not really mine(I'm lousy at puzzle solving)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
anyways here are the 2 new ones

also in the conversion of Lemmini's version to Superlemmini I'm in Rank 4 now (finished 10 levels). I think your awesome in helping out with the Lemmini replays. Most of the time though many neolemmix ones's are similiar if not the same so I use the replays in your Youtube videos. Also I see your backroute
fixes so I try to use those in my conversion.

Level 21 rank 3 Field trip gave me the most problems as in Superlemmini
 the climber want's to climb thru a 1 pixel ceiling so I had to vertically raise that spot where 2nd climber won't turn around left. also had to slightly fix a couple sloped spots because a climber want's to climb over that too.

Then of course in rank 1's Disturbance in the Matrix had to add a builder so a 4th builder will build a builder wall because a climber wants to get past a 3 builder one in Superlemmini. Kaywhn reported this to Tsyu(no response yet).

Anyways it's nice to see you working on neolemmix's backroutes again.

the one level I absolutely disliked doing in the conversion was your SternenHimmel(sky of stars) was very difficult to do but I got Superlemmini's replay after many tries.

just to let you know I just love your language. I bought some Zimtsterne on amazon.com (not thrilled about them though) so I already knew what that Title meant(SternenHimmel). I see sometimes you like putting german titles in levels Such as Maschendrahtzaun or in United's Kraft und Licht (power and light)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 07:03:58 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2020, 07:07:21 PM »
Both solutions are intended. :)

And yes, I enjoy throwing in some german titles here and there. ;)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2020, 07:38:11 PM »
oh Also Kaywhyn Had a backroute for heyNotTooRough level 9 Drunk Lemmings on their way Home.

In Superlemmini's conversion we had to accept this one because Superlemmini doesn't allow a 3 builder wall to stop a climber but I know in neolemmix it does. anyways this is one that Kaywhyn used in original Lemmini version. I don't know if you want to fix this backroute in neolemmix.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 07:26:54 PM by ericderkovits »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2020, 08:00:18 PM »
I accept this solution as an alternative. It's more precise and difficult than the intended one in my opinion. A fix would most likely be ugly as well.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2020, 03:20:49 AM »
Hi Icho, Kaywhyn gave me another back route for Nightmare 9 Pipe Grid Puzzle. In my Conversion I used your neolemmix backroute fix but it seems this level just can't be fixed.

Kaywhyn gave me a Lemmini replay for this level, but he mentioned he could do it in neolemmix but added he needed to use another builder so a climber
does'nt climb out of first pit.

well I managed to do the level without even using a climber. (ended  level with climber and 3 builders)

also both my replay below and kaywhyn's don't even use the right side of the map.

Anyways here is my version for neolemmix Nightmare 9 Pipe Grid Puzzle. I know you mentioned on Youtube that this level was problematic and that you thought you fixed it, but apparently level still has problems.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 07:28:20 PM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2020, 04:14:20 AM »

Kaywhen gave me a Lemmini replay for this level, but he mentioned he could do it in neolemmix but added he needed to use another builder so a climber
does'nt climb out of first pit.

I should clarify what I mean, because there seems to be a misunderstanding. I don't use a climber in the solution in NL either. If you dig the first pipe that's right below the entrance early enough, you should be able to trap some lemmings with the digger. The first one that can't get out to the right will turn around but will still be able to get out to the left due to the left side being slightly lower in height thanks to the slant. Thus, what I mean here is that I used a builder to turn the first lemming around so that he is contained in the digger pit. The next lemming after that will be contained in the digger pit properly. However, I only trap one lemming in the pit with the digger, which as I mentioned needs to build so that he is contained. Thus, it's the same solution as eric's, just with a climber and 2 builders leftover instead. However, if you do this solution, make sure to build over the trap so that the lemming turns around to give the worker lemming enough time to build over both the trap and the gap.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0