Author Topic: What video game(s) are you playing at the moment?  (Read 52460 times)

Offline 607

• View Profile
Re: What video game(s) are you playing at the moment?
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2020, 10:51:43 am »
Oh that F zero game that 607 was mentioning is actually quite a good one. Balloon fight actually looks like a game I would like. You might like the professor layton puzzles, alot of them are quite tricky puzzles, I think you can get that for Switch lite.
Hm, I think I'm not so good with puzzles. :P
I got Super Mario Maker 2, and made a cool video related to it, in which I tell the story of recreating Mario levels I drew as a kid. https://youtu.be/u23OI6gJVL4

Offline Shmolem

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2020, 01:30:35 am »
I’ve been playing this game called Terraria, I’ve played it a lot in previous years and I’m going through the calamity mod. It’s really fun but lots of people call it a “2d Minecraft” but in opinion that isn’t true at all! Sure you can build, break and fight just like Minecraft but Terraria has so many other differences. Sooooo yeah, I recently beat the moon lord without the nurse and that’s a first for me, can’t wait for the 1.4 update!

Offline Nessy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 18, 2020, 01:55:03 am »
My non-Lemmings gaming has been pretty packed lately :)

First off, I borrowed a copy of Doom 2016 from my brother and managed to beat it not too long ago. Epic game! The Doom series is always going to have a special place in my heart because I have such amazing memories of my childhood self playing the first two DOS games with my dad. It's one of the very few games that we can both understand and enjoy.

Next up, I finally started playing Super Meat Boy (another epic game!) and Final Fantasy VII (the original not the remake). I've been interested in playing a Final Fantasy game for a long while now and I thought the 7th one would be a good starting point. So far I'm really enjoying it :thumbsup:

Offline combatmatrix088

• Cognosce te ipsum
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2020, 08:28:00 am »
In some sense I'm playing three games simultaneously at the moment: Terminator: Resistance (2019), the new Halo 2: Anniversary 2020 PC port, and Doom (2016) but I can't finish any of them due to the lack of time lol.

Offline WillLem

• Enough about me, tell me about you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 02, 2020, 10:13:10 am »
I'm currently playing through the entire SSX series again. Finished SSX on PS2 and now playing SSX Tricky on GameGube (actual consoles rather than emulations).

My general playing process for these it to choose 3 or 4 characters, build them all up to full stats, win gold medals on everything, and complete their trick book.

It's a fantastic series: anyone who has an X-Box One should check out SSX 3, which is easily the best instalment and has recently been rereleased in HD. Unfortunately I don't have an X-Box One, but I'm quite happy playing it on GC for now :lemcat:

Offline Shmolem

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: Today at 08:05:43 am »
In terraria, I’ve made it to the final boss of the calamity mod! Her name is Supreme Calamitas and she is sooooooooooo hard! Seriously, I haven’t done a single point of damage to her..