Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 152089 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #405 on: June 15, 2021, 12:22:44 PM »
I'm taking some time out from this community due to recent events and personal matters.

I'm sorry it's very sudden but the Jackbox session this Sunday is also cancelled. The way I'm feeling at the moment I just cannot go through with it.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 29, 2021, 09:45:20 AM »
I am at my hometown for the duration of ~7 days, so less activity during that timeframe and there can be a slight delay for the next few cotest voting rounds. :)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 02, 2021, 11:41:14 PM »
I'm going to be away from 3rd-12th September.

Don't forget there's a Jackbox session on 19th September ;)
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4500.0

I'll probably see you all at that!

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 14, 2021, 11:31:07 PM »
I'll be away on vacation the whole week starting Sat. 18. Not sure exactly when I'll be back. I might chat a little bit on discord but no Lemmings/gaming activity. Unless I can get Gartic phone to work on my phone. [Gartic phone... on my phone...]
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 23, 2021, 10:52:33 AM »
As always, I am at my hometown for christmas, so less activity during that timeframe. :)

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 14, 2022, 02:01:59 AM »
I still exist.

I broke out Lemmings Revolution again recently.  I'm pleased to find that I'm much better at it now than I was 15ish years ago.

Now just to solve the last row of levels.

Continuing onward to existence.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #411 on: April 03, 2022, 09:02:17 PM »
I'll have limited internet access for the next couple of weeks so won't be on much.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 01, 2022, 07:26:33 PM »
I am at my hometown for the time from the 2.9 until roughly the 6.9, so less activity during that timeframe.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 23, 2022, 11:13:29 AM »
As always, I am at my hometown for christmas, so less activity during that timeframe. :)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 07, 2023, 07:11:57 AM »
I am at my hometown for the time from today on until roughly tuesday so less activity during that timeframe.

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 03, 2024, 07:35:52 AM »
So, in case anyone is wondering what's going on with Lemmings: Hall of Fame, I'm currently in the process of moving house, but more in a "piece-by-piece" manner that will likely take until March.
@kaywhyn, I haven't forgotten about your replays. ;) I'm just mainly spending my weekends setting up furniture at the moment.
I'll try to watch them all soon, but it will take a while until I have the time to edit the levels of the final two ranks accordingly.

Lemmings: Hall of Fame will still happen, but most likely later this year. I was shooting for a release at the beginning of the year; but then, I found the new apartment in autumn, and have only had access to it since once week before Christmas. March is when the living-room furniture arrives, so at that point it will be a lot more hospitable.
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 03, 2024, 08:35:30 AM »
Thanks for the update, @Strato! :thumbsup: Indeed, I was going to post in the LHoF development topic to see what was going on with this, as it's been a few months since your last PM to me, but I figured you simply have been really busy lately, and it sounds exactly you've been tied up with getting yourself situated in your new place. As I always tell people, do what you need to do. There's absolutely no rush, but I will definitely look forward to the next LHoF update and doing some more resolving of patched up levels before the pack's release whenever it drops! :) Again, no hurry at all ;) There's always other packs to keep myself busy, though I've been trying to cut back on the time I spend with Lemmings, as well as LPing in general. I'm finding that I don't have the energy like I used to to do LPs these days, which largely explains the recent huge lapses between LPs before I do the next one. It's really that I'm looking out for myself more than anything, and if I need to take these extensive breaks from LPing to manage my overall health, so be it. When you're in your 30s like I am, you'll find how quickly things change from the time you were in your 20s.

Anyway, happy to hear from you and that you're doing well and again I will look forward to the next LHoF update whenever it drops! :thumbsup: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 03, 2024, 10:01:22 AM »
Thanks, @kaywhyn! ;) I’ll try to at least take a look at your replays soon.
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels