Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 57365 times)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #375 on: December 22, 2018, 06:21:13 pm »
I won't be around much for several days around Christmas, visiting family. New Years probably won't be real active but I'm not doing much related to the forum.
"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-the Dude

Offline Colorful Arty

• You are so loved!
    • View Profile
    • Colorful Arty's Youtube Page
« Reply #376 on: February 13, 2019, 08:40:34 pm »
Finally splurged and bought a new laptop before my old one died completely. I really like it! It's the Microsoft G5 series with more memory and RAM then what I had before, so maybe video editing will be faster?

I've had my old one since I was a junior in highschool, and used it probably every day, so I got more than my money's worth out of it. I hope this one serves me well too! :D
My Youtube channel where I let's play games with family-friendly commentary:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiRPZ5j87ft_clSRLFCESQA

My levelpack: SubLems
For NeoLemmix: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2787.0
For SuperLemmini: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2704.0

Upcoming levelpack: ArtLems
Development Topic: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=3166.0

Offline Strato Incendus

• He who usually only makes it up to rank two
  • One-man Lemmings band
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 20, 2019, 11:10:41 am »
So, you may have noticed that I'm not very active on the forums lately. That's because pretty much all of my free time is currently going into my YouTube channel, now that the subscriber count is somewhat increasing, slowly but steadily :) .

Though I did have a couple of new level ideas for Lemmings Open Air that came to me yesterday. But the next test release is not going to come until I have created another batch of 30 levels for a second rank.

I am still working on fixing all the backroutes Arty found in his Let's Play of Lemmings World Tour. The Professional rank is more or less (re-)done, but I still have to tackle the Diva backroutes before I upload a new version.
Ghost Lemmings - help us test a possible new NeoLemmix skill!
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour, my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Paralems, a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems, a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 20, 2019, 12:00:56 pm »
So, you may have noticed that I'm not very active on the forums lately. That's because pretty much all of my free time is currently going into my YouTube channel, now that the subscriber count is somewhat increasing, slowly but steadily :) .

Though I did have a couple of new level ideas for Lemmings Open Air that came to me yesterday. But the next test release is not going to come until I have created another batch of 30 levels for a second rank.

I am still working on fixing all the backroutes Arty found in his Let's Play of Lemmings World Tour. The Professional rank is more or less (re-)done, but I still have to tackle the Diva backroutes before I upload a new version.

May I ask for a link to your active Youtube channel? ???

Just checked your "Strato Incendus" channel and it has no videos at all.

Offline Strato Incendus

• He who usually only makes it up to rank two
  • One-man Lemmings band
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 20, 2019, 01:53:21 pm »
I'm glad you asked! :thumbsup:

I mentioned it before in the "Lemmings Forums on YouTube" thread - my channel has nothing to do with Lemmings at all, though. ;)

Metalvision Song Contest

But you may notice the music production sounding similar to the tracks I recorded for Lemmings World Tour... :D

My "Strato Incendus" channel may feature some Lemmings-related videos eventually - for example if I decide to do a creator's commentary, as many others here have done, most likely starting with Lemmings World Tour. Especially the Groupie rank is something I could elaborate on a little further.

Or I could showcase "Lemmicks" in its entirety - and while Nessy announced a while ago he was planning to attempt it, I think he didn't get to it yet. ;)

And of course, I could upload all my rock versions of the Lemmings music to that channel as well - since my Metalvision viewers probably wouldn't know what those refer to, even though they might still like them genre-wise.

I would of course also like to LP other people's packs, but given how early I got stuck on each of them, that would be a pretty short-lived experience. I've played a lot of NeoLemmix, but "horizontally" across packs, not "vertically" within one pack. :) And those which I could beat - namely SubLems and Lemmings Migration - well, those are done already, so I can't play them blind again.

I guess I'll have to wait for something of which I can be pretty certain that it's in a difficulty domain similar to SubLems or Lemmings Migration. :D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 02:29:18 am by Flopsy »
Ghost Lemmings - help us test a possible new NeoLemmix skill!
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour, my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Paralems, a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems, a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels