Off-Topic Boards > Forum Games

Ask a question, get a serious answer. (Mk 2)

(1/4) > >>

grams88:
Nothing special I was thinking what about the honest game. The rules are simple all you have to do is (Someone on the forum asks a question and whoever answers the question has to answer the question honestly) Like for example I could ask what is your favorite first person shooter video game?

Anyone can answer that question but the person who answers the question will have to ask the next question. Hope I have explained  the rules okay for this game. (Okay I will start)

What is your favorite racing video game?

Crane:
wipE'out"

What game, other than Lemmings, have you made custom levels for?

namida:
I've made a couple of Commander Keen levels, for every editable official game except Keen Dreams, but never released anything. (I've long since lost them, so a release won't happen.)
I made an open-source clone of BlockMan, with which I included a few custom levels I made. Most, if not all of these levels, would work in the original BlockMan. (No physics differences, but CubeGuy has no limit on level size, so I don't know if some would be too large for BlockMan.)
I also started making a level pack for Hungry Software's Ducks at one point, and did release a demo, though I never finished the pack. Although, this demo was larger than some full packs - albeit a major case of "quantity over quality" (though there were a few good levels in there, IIRC).
And while this isn't "a level for an existing game" in any way, I did outright make an entire RPG game: Legends of an Otherworld.

---

What's the strangest confectionary you've ever seen IRL?

grams88:
I remember looking at some jelly beans which looked tasty and maybe some odd shapes in there but once I found what some of the flavors were I was kind of shocked. (Toothpaste flavor) (Earwax flavor) (Black pepper) (Earth worm) which sounds disgusting. I think it was part of the Harry potter sweets collection or something like that.

Jelly Beans

https://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/1034305/the-most-disgusting-jelly-bean-flavors-ever/

Is there any show on TV you hate with a passion?

Crane:
Reality TV... fake or real.

What can you completely not tolerate whatsoever?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version