Author Topic: Van Clan Lemmings resurrection  (Read 19889 times)

Offline europasat

• View Profile
Re: Van Clan Lemmings resurrection
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »
thanks all the same .but this file is not compatible with lemmini I think.

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 04:04:21 AM »
I don't have the Lemmini version sadly (if someone could post it, that'd be great), but it is possible to convert .DAT files to .LVL format, which is compatible with Lemmini. I don't know if there's a quick way to do this though.

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 04:19:14 PM »
I don't have the Lemmini version sadly (if someone could post it, that'd be great)

http://www.lemmini.de/lemmini.jnlp - Thats where you get lemmini. Save the lemmini link to your computer so you don't have to keep going online.

http://www.lemmingsheaven.info/lemmings_dos.zip - This is the file you should set as your source path when it asks.

The target path is where you want lemmini to put it's files. (I put mine in the lemmix folder)

Hope that helps.  :thumbsup:

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 06:47:18 AM »
Sorry if I wasn't clear :(. I do have Lemmini, but I don't have the Lemmini version of the Van Clan Lemmings pack, which was hosted on the camanis site (or at least I think it was).

The other thing you could try is to contact Tim directly. He hasn't been online for a while, but you can email him through the forums.

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 10:36:51 AM »
There was a link to the lemmini version on lemmingsheaven but unfortunately it was on geocities which has gone down.  :( The thread it was posted on is here: http://lemmingsheaven.info/forum/index.php?topic=81.0

Offline europasat

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 12:32:37 PM »
Yes unfortunately it is gone

Offline Mindless

• Inactive - may respond to PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 05:53:07 AM »
You can still get to everything on the file portal; it's just more difficult -- http://www6.camanis.net.ipv4.sixxs.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 02:16:28 PM »
Yes I realise this is a very old topic, but I couldnt help but notice that people were trying to find my old levels, because I havent been on the forum for a very long time. It also seems some may have tried to contact me but my details were outdated and incorrect. I have updated all of my info so that contacting me is easy again.

My old levels still exist, I have them all on my computer in some form, and probably on a storage site somewhere that I have forgotten about. If anyone is still interested in my levels for something, just let me know. I wouldnt have a clue how they can be retrieved from the packs that I had created so that they can be used, but I am sure there is a way!

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 02:47:02 PM »
Hi Tim

There's a really good website with a lot of dos games on it which includes your  level pack with the 100 levels Tim Foxy.  Also Martin Zurlinden.

Out of all the custom levels I have to say that your one and Martins one have to be in my top five list (welldone) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.chiptape.com/chiptape/games.htm

I enjoyed your level pack when I played it a while back, the hero levels were in some cases my favorite ones as I liked the fangorn forest I think it was called (good level)  How To Cook Lemmings was a nightmare level which took me a while to complete espicially trying to dodge the fires arrrgggg.   

:thumbsup:

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 02:57:48 PM »
Wow! I did not know that there was a site with a way to play my levels! That is just too cool :P

I was not sure if my levels were at all accessible anymore. I loved making them, but creating levels that were difficult to complete instead of fun artistic ones did not seem to be part of my nature.

Did I only make 100 levels? I cant remember how many I created before I stopped making them, but it is great to know that the pack you played was playable!

My youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/user/timfoxxy) has a few themed levels with walkthrough that I did for fun, but making the tilesets was very hard as I remember lol. And you can listen to the soundtrack of a lemmings CD that I still have here :P

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 10:06:51 AM »
I almost forgot to ask, does anyone know the best way I should try and retrieve my levels so i can edit them and easily organize my level packs? I remember last time I attempted this, the packs and levels I was working on were all screwed up in some way lol.

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 03:09:53 PM »
Hi Tim

Something I noticed was there was a custom lemmings game and I'm sure it had some of your levels on it such as the graveyard, I think that was your one.

Only thing I can really think of is to edit some of your levels is going on to lemmings level database website.

http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/list?mark=20090911164629&mark_key=ag1zfmxlbW1pbmdzLWRicg8LEglMZXZlbFBhY2sYJQw

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2013, 09:18:51 AM »
Yes that was my pack. I am sure that I made more levels after those ones, but I am worried that the extra levels I made are located in unusual files and level packs. I havent used the level editors for a while now either, so I dont know what I should do :P

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2013, 04:33:52 PM »
Hey Tim

I just remembered that I think it was your level pack I requested roundthewheel to play as well as martin Zurlindens I think could be wrong. (It was a while back anyway)

It's fun watching him play through the levels and talk about each one.

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 09:59:31 AM »
Hey Tim

I just remembered that I think it was your level pack I requested roundthewheel to play as well as martin Zurlindens I think could be wrong. (It was a while back anyway)

It's fun watching him play through the levels and talk about each one.

I have only skimmed through his video list, but I cant see any sign of any of my levels (I could have missed them tho). It would be great if he could do them though lol

I know that my levels are not hard, just designed to look attractive :P