Author Topic: Style updates topic  (Read 13556 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Style updates topic
« on: July 10, 2021, 09:44:43 PM »
Please post in this topic any time you make an update to a style, or release a new style, that you would like added / updated in NeoLemmix's style manager. This may include re-posting if you believe an update request was overlooked. Please do not post in this topic for ANY other reason - it WILL be deleted.

Please note that styles you submit to this topic:
1. Should have the download as an attachment, or a link to a post where they are provided as an attachment. I would prefer you avoid Google Drive / etc links - had too many issues with these getting mixed up, resulting in out-of-date versions of styles ending up in the Style Manager.
2. Should contain the FULL style, not just the changes since the last version.

This topic is here because the whole "who do I PM about it?" question has gotten too messy in the past with changes to who it actually is - having a topic removes the need for that. This topic should not be used for end-users to find style downloads - it is for administrative purposes.

It is also fine to post in this topic to let me know of someone else updating their style, if they themself have not posted here about it. You do not have to be the creator of a style to inform me of an update here.

Finally - do NOT rely on posts in this topic remaining here. I will generally delete them from time to time to keep the topic tidy. Remember - this topic is for notifying the NL staff that updates are necessary, nothing else.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 06:13:06 PM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: Style updates topic
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 11:23:59 PM »
Updated Walker sprite for lemminas_honeycomb.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 03:27:29 AM »
Updated to here in the styles manager and all-styles zip.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 11:25:24 PM »
Persia: Replaced locked exit with David's version.