Author Topic: Style updates topic  (Read 2048 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Style updates topic
« on: July 10, 2021, 09:44:43 PM »
Please post in this topic any time you make an update to a style, or release a new style, that you would like added / updated in NeoLemmix's style manager. This may include re-posting if you believe an update request was overlooked. Please do not post in this topic for ANY other reason - it WILL be deleted.

You must either attach a copy of the style to your post, or link to another post where the style (or collection of styles) is the only ZIP file attached to the post. Do not use Google Drive, Dropbox, etc links in this topic. This is because there have been issues in the past with Google Drive links unintentionally being shared for the wrong versions of styles, and to avoid any other ambiguity between different versions / etc.

This topic is here because the whole "who do I PM about it?" question has gotten too messy in the past with changes to who it actually is - having a topic removes the need for that. This topic should not be used for end-users to find style downloads - it is for administrative purposes.

It is also fine to post in this topic to let me know of someone else updating their style, if they themself have not posted here about it. You do not have to be the creator of a style to inform me of an update here.

Finally - do NOT rely on posts in this topic remaining here. I will generally delete them from time to time to keep the topic tidy. Remember - this topic is for notifying the NL staff that updates are necessary, nothing else.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:49:50 PM by namida »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
Re: Style updates topic
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:09:06 PM »
An update for the SMS_Crystal style.

I am not the style's creator, but it currently has the issue of an exit that is bumping up and down and it needs to be fixed as it is clrearly not intended.

The issue was already reported and fixed here: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5793.0

I attached the nessesary exit.png to update the style and therefore to update it in the library.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 10:38:08 PM »
Updated in style manager.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 01:41:58 AM »
Note to self: Look over Tomato Watcher's secondary anims for L2 styles next time I'm doing a major styles update.