Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] InfiniLems (collaborators wanted)  (Read 2284 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
[NeoLemmix] InfiniLems (collaborators wanted)
« on: March 20, 2020, 12:03:08 AM »
I'm creating a pack of 8 levels called InfiniLems with the following criteria:

Every level has 8 lemmings, of which 8 must be saved
Release rate is 88
All levels use original tilesets (one of each of the following: dirt, marble, pillar, fire, crystal, brick, bubble and snow)
Always infinite time
Always infinite skills (N.B. the skillset itself can be limited to just 1 skill, up to a maximum of 10)

By way of collaboration, what I'd like to do ideally is create an initial draft of each level and then have someone look at it, suggest changes, maybe even tweak the level themselves, and send it back and forth a couple of times until we're both happy with it.

I would also be interested if the collaborator wanted to make 8 first-draft levels of their own (in each of the above styles and with the same outlined criteria), send them to me to interpret/redesign, and then the pack could be 16 levels in total! If not, just the 8 as started be me would be fine.

The "8" is because it looks like the infinity sign. ;P

If you're interested in getting on board with this project, let me know!

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] InfiniLems (collaborators wanted)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 12:27:10 AM »
What difficulty level are you aiming for with this pack? Fun/Tricky type levels, or levels that are a bit challenging even with infinite skills?

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] InfiniLems (collaborators wanted)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 05:51:04 PM »
What difficulty level are you aiming for with this pack? Fun/Tricky type levels, or levels that are a bit challenging even with infinite skills?

Both! Ideally, I'd like the first 3 or 4 levels to be easy enough to carve out a route for, maybe with the occasional hurdle or obstacle that requires a bit more thought - so, Fun/Tricky standard.

Then the last 4 levels should ideally be challenging even with infinite skills, with the last level being the most difficult.

It's this aspect of it that I'll likely need the most help with...