Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Recurring (36 Levels) [Difficulty: Hard]  (Read 5693 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile

Welcome to Lemmings Recurring, a concept remix pack with the following criteria:

All release rates are set to 99.
There are 99 Lemmings in each level, of which 99 must be saved.
There is always 9 of each skill, leading to multiple possible solutions in many cases.

This pack grew out of an idea that I had for bringing back some of the original game's frantic, fast-paced action element within a NeoLemmix setting; and I believe I've succeeded, to some extent. ;P

Be warned, however! These levels are about way more than just frenzied crowd control and delay tactics; they are about that, but there are also some considerably intricate puzzles in here requiring very careful application of skills and a sharp eye for details.

I'd put this pack up there with some of the more difficult challenges here on the forum - not the hardest, by a long way, but certainly a worthy challenge for any master solver. Go ahead, see if you can beat it!

To install, simply unzip the file to your NeoLemmix directory.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 01:20:14 PM by WillLem »

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Recurring (36 Levels) [Difficulty: Very Hard]
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 04:45:52 AM »
My solutions for all levels and talismans in Fun.

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Recurring (36 Levels) [Difficulty: Very Hard]
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 10:44:47 AM »
My solutions for all levels and talismans in Fun.

Excellent solutions Proxima; some intended, some creative alternatives. Great to watch you unravel these; I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on with the rest of the pack. :thumbsup:

Any thoughts about this first bunch? Or would you rather save feedback for when you've completed the pack? ;P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 01:21:17 PM by WillLem »

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
Update: the Lemmings Recurring pack download now includes the specified music. Apologies to anyone who encountered silence when playing this pack previously!