Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Which levels can be beaten with the new skills?  (Read 49812 times)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Which levels can be beaten with the new skills?
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2022, 11:22:22 AM »
Thanks for these solutions! I'll have a look at these and update the table in just a moment. In the meantime, I did some OhNo solutions way back in June. Replay bundle shows the level's name first.

Fun 21 (Mayhem 26): It quite clear according to the background that we have two different versions of this level. Anyway, I was able to improve this to 3 of each. Replay and level attached

2P 16 (The Rubbish Dump): 100% solution easily improved to 60 of each! Simply a fencer for the last cutting skill is just enough for the lems to fall through the gap to the exit.

2P 29 (Cooperation): I was able to save 4 fencers along the last part of the tunnel to make it 27 of each.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 06:34:08 PM by Minim »
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Which levels can be beaten with the new skills?
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2022, 10:04:51 AM »
OK, just dumping some of my original level solutions onto the mainspace, and will be shortly updating the packs for hopefully the last time. I really need to think about moving on from NeoLemmix, as I'm running out of disk space on my PC.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3