Lemmings Boards > Contests

Level solving contest #2

(1/3) > >>

Proxima:
So, it's time we had another of these :P

To give the contests a bit of variety, I've made a Lix level this time; it's a bit smaller, and the skillset is a more restrictive 5 of everything.

The rules are pretty much the same as last time, except that because this is Lix, there's no "time taken" tiebreaker.

In short: try to save as many lix as you can (but at least 12), with a secondary goal of maximising the skills left over. Send replays to me by 12 noon GMT, 19 January. The winner has the right (but no obligation) to create the level for round #3.

Good luck!

Entries received so far:

geoo
Simon / Forestidia
Nessy
Minim
Nepster
SQron

Minim:

--- Quote from: Minim on December 10, 2018, 07:19:03 PM ---* Both engines have an "auto-save level solutions" kind of button, so make sure you turn it on so you don't lose your replay!

--- End quote ---

Thought I might mention this rule again, only because I accidentally forgot to save my improved attempt on this level. :( I thought the F3 button was a "save replay" button. That icon that looks like a save button has deceived me. :-[

Simon:
I apologize for the lousy UI and the data loss. :lix-trouble:

Detailed further discussion:
Autosave replays: Run to end? Different icon for quicksave

-- Simon

Proxima:
Big thanks to everyone who entered! I'll look through the entries later tonight to double-check the number of skills used, but I think these are the standings:

* All entrants saved 100%

* Skills used:
geoo - 15
Simon/Forestidia, Nepster, Nessy - 16
Minim - 17
SQron - 23

Congratulations to geoo, our winner! :thumbsup:

SQron188:
I found this level highly enjoyable, well done, Proxima!

I personally count being 50% less efficient than the winner along with other Lemmings- and Lix experts as a decent result.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version