Author Topic: Lemmings Open Air [120/120 levels completed - now released!]  (Read 15740 times)

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Open Air [120/120 levels completed - testing begins soon!]
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2020, 12:43:08 PM »
Indeed, I still need to look at IchoTolot's solutions - and possibly fix his backroutes - for LWT Encore and Groupie. I see you're keeping track of my to-do list! :thumbsup:

That will be a further motivating factor to stick with it while working on LOA - I know now you'll notice if I leave out something... ;)
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline Strato Incendus

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings Open Air [120/120 levels completed - testing has begun!]
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2020, 11:44:11 PM »
The first version of the pack has been sent out to the testers. In other words: Rehearsals have officially begun! 8-)

First live shows hopefully by the end of the year... ;)
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2020, 05:59:08 AM »
Indeed, I still need to look at IchoTolot's solutions - and possibly fix his backroutes - for LWT Encore and Groupie. I see you're keeping track of my to-do list! :thumbsup:

That will be a further motivating factor to stick with it while working on LOA - I know now you'll notice if I leave out something... ;)

Haha, I read everything on the forums :P

The first version of the pack has been sent out to the testers. In other words: Rehearsals have officially begun! 8-)

First live shows hopefully by the end of the year... ;)

Yup, got it. I'll get to the pack whenever I can, but first some things I need to take care of.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline Strato Incendus

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2020, 12:48:50 PM »
No worries, don't rush it - Armani already did. :D Played the entire thing in one run (granted, probably using some of his replays from earlier testing, but still, impressive).

I'm not saying this to put pressure on you, quite the opposite - he's sent me so much stuff that I already have a bunch of levels to fix now! :D

Perhaps you might even want to wait with your first go at it until I've fixed all of Armani's new backroutes... otherwise, you'll probably just find many of the same backroutes again, only for me to then break both his and your solutions. ;)
My packs so far:

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2020, 06:29:12 PM »
Good idea! I was likely planning to get to LOA in a few weeks time anyway. Likely used existing replays, since the fact that he did all of the pack already is really impressive.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline Strato Incendus

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings Open Air [120/120 levels completed - now released!]
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2020, 09:48:24 AM »
Lemmings Open Air has been officially released!

Thus, I'm closing this thread. Thank you all for your interest and participation! ;)

The discussion of the released version(s) continues here in the official release thread.
My packs so far: