Author Topic: [NeoLemmix]An Unnamed Level Pack  (Read 6296 times)

Offline Duuddu

• View Profile
[NeoLemmix]An Unnamed Level Pack
« on: February 13, 2018, 10:08:16 PM »
An unnamed level pack
================================================================================
It have just 1 rank with 20 levels, the difficulty increase. fun to YOU GIVING UP
If you complete this level pack, if possible, send the replays and a feedback for the futures levels pack that I'll do.
==================================================================================
notes: I've just corrected the pack name 'aN unnamed level pack'.
           Bug on level 8 fixed.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:39:48 PM by Duuddu »

Offline zanzindorf

• View Profile
    • Zanzindorf.com
Re: [NeoLemmix]An Unnamed Level Pack
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 05:05:18 AM »
I completed the first 8 levels, and really enjoyed them. Level three is probably my favorite. Level four was close behind as my favorite, really nice puzzle.

See comments on Level 8:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'll attach my replays. I played your pack using the newest version of NeoLemmix, the one that uses the new format. Hopefully the replays work for you. If not, let me know.

Thanks for sharing! I'm planning on finishing the rest later.

Offline Duuddu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 03:35:13 PM »
The replays worked :thumbsup:
Good luck in your journey on this level pack :D

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 04:23:48 PM by Duuddu »

Offline zanzindorf

• View Profile
    • Zanzindorf.com
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 01:17:37 AM »
Alrighty, I've played through the rest of the levels. Of the remaining levels I played, 9 and 13 are my favorite. They're designed very nicely and have nice puzzles as well. I could not figure out 11, 14, 19, and 20. I'm very stumped. Maybe I'll given 'em another go later.

Level 17 Notes:

Overall, I really like this level pack. I don't really have any constructive criticism. Except, maybe the pack could use a better name :D

Thanks for sharing!

Offline Duuddu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 01:59:22 AM »
Thank you very much by played my level pack and by the feedback :). About the levels you couldn't complete if you want I can send the replays for you.
Some replays you sent doesn't worked, for example he replay of level 12 show that you not completed it :/ I think you confused the replays when you sent it.

Offline zanzindorf

• View Profile
    • Zanzindorf.com
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 02:51:58 AM »
Huh. That's odd. I just check that they still work on my end. I'm using the newest version (V12.00.01). There might be a subtle difference in the physics or maybe the converter didn't quite convert right. Not sure. Attached is a picture that shows my solution for level 12.

Also, if you wanna send me the replays for the ones I couldn't beat, that'd be great. If I can't get it in the next few days, I might sneak a peak at your solutions.

Edit: (Attachment Removed)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:20:57 PM by zanzindorf »

Offline Duuddu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 05:12:53 AM »
Okay, but now can you delete this photo? :thumbsup: he others players love it :(
I sent to you a message with the replays
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:19:59 AM by Duuddu »

Offline zanzindorf

• View Profile
    • Zanzindorf.com
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
Picture removed. Thanks for the replays, I'll check them out.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 09:59:39 PM »
My solutions are attached to this post! They are all working under the last old formats NeoLemmix version.

All in all: This pack is a step up from your last one! :thumbsup: Better general usage of timers, added decoration and some really genious levels (hinting at 9 and 12).

There are still a few uneeded trimers, but waaay less than in the first pack. Also it really gets too much into excessive build + bomb levels near the end.

Looking forward to future packs! :)

Offline Duuddu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 11:02:26 PM »
Thank you by the feedback, with these hints I will try to get near to perfection in my next level pack :thumbs up: . I'm trying to do an LP that the players spend minimum 1 year trying to solve it :)

Offline nin10doadict

• Guy who constantly misses the obvious
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 01:27:32 AM »
A pack so hard that it would take the best players a whole year? You've got your work cut out for you. namida, IchoTolot, and Nepster are all really good at this game. Trying to stump them will be very hard. ;P

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 08:09:51 PM »
I was kinda celebrating the fact that apparently, I was able to "beat" Flopsy with two of my first rank levels in "Lemmicks" - but then again, he was probably just eager to get on to the gimmick ranks. Therefore, I attribute him skipping those two levels to a lack of patience rather than a lack of skill ;) .

So you see, creating single levels which the long time forum members can't solve is a rare enough occurrence already! An entire pack worth of that?

Well, it's good to have high ambitions, for sure... you should probably start by trying to solve NepsterLems, taking inspirations from it... and see whether you can create something even more challenging.
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels