Author Topic: Forum Game posts displaying in the Show Posts Section  (Read 2993 times)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Forum Game posts displaying in the Show Posts Section
« on: May 10, 2016, 05:35:29 AM »
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Only a minor thing, but since my number of posts is almost equal to that to Simon's, I'm thinking of doing a comparison of activity over the years between the two. However, the totals in the "Show Posts" section differ because they display posts in every topic, including Forum Games. (e.g. as of today, Simon's oldest post reads 1450 and mine will read 1539 including Forum Game posts) This is quite misleading when you have two different totals. I hope this makes sense.

What I'm hoping for is to either display an option to show posts in certain topics (In this case everything but the Forum Games) or to ban me from accessing the Forum Games thread. (Who am I kidding?)
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Forum Game posts displaying in the Show Posts Section
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 05:36:52 AM »
I could do the latter if you really wanted...
The former would require much more in-depth knowledge of the forum software than I have. You'd be better off directly requesting it from the creators of SMF, though I don't know how interested they'd be in implementing it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Forum Game posts displaying in the Show Posts Section
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 05:47:26 AM »
my number of posts is almost equal to that to Simon's, I'm thinking of doing a comparison of activity over the years between the two.

I'm flattered! Please share some amusing findings.

Of my 1,450 posts, 580 are younger than a year. >_>

-- Simon