Author Topic: Gronkling's Tilesets  (Read 18639 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Gronkling's Tilesets
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2019, 10:22:18 am »
Just add "rotate", "flip_horizontal" and "flip_vertical" (on their own line; not case-sensitive) inside the respective terrain section. You can also use offset_left, offset_right etc to account for any adjustments to the piece's size - but I don't remember off-hand whether this should be positive or negative, you'll have to experiment a bit.

Offline Strato Incendus

• He who usually only makes it up to rank two
  • #Team SliderFor20thNeoLemmixSkill
    • View Profile
Re: Gronkling's Tilesets
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2019, 08:23:22 pm »
I just noticed that the one-way down arrows in the Beast tileset don't seem to be working - I can still both dig and bash through them.

I'm going with the Dirt ones in the meantime, I just thought I should report this ;) .

Also, is the squirrel trap going to get a secondary animation? I just found out you can reeaaally easily fool the player with it by putting it exactly onto the hole of the big tree. Even though it looks slightly different than the hole of the tree by itself, i.e. you will notice the difference if you're very familiar with what the trap looks like. That said, the hole of this squirrel trap can always be easily overlooked, whether on the tree or on one of the many rocks.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:37:12 pm by Strato Incendus »
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels