Author Topic: L2+L3 NeoLemmix Tileset collection + Lemmini Conversions  (Read 22051 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: L2+L3 NeoLemmix Tileset collection + Lemmini Conversions
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2017, 11:54:50 AM »
V 2.0 for the L2/L3 tilesets and V 1.4 for the Lemmini conversions is out!

New versions attached to the first post.

Now the Lemmini conversions only include castle and City, as Epic is not needed anymore and the other ones are basically in the L2/L3 pack.

Changes (except the Egyptian object is still there; will be removed with the format change): http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=3209.0

- Receiver trigger area for L2 Space has been aletered to the new 1x1 pixel standard. Caution! It seems like the current stable and old exp version spawns the lem 1 pixel into the ground!

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2017, 09:41:37 PM »
V 2.1 release with a little hotfix to the L2 space tileset!

The 1x1 px trigger on the space receiver wasn't 1 pixel below the object as I messed up and swapped in the wrong file :-[   It was instead set on the lowest row of the object.

Sry about that, but now it's right. I also checked the dune teleporter again just to be sure and luckily there it was set correctly 1 pixel below the object.

EDIT: It even seems like it changed nothing physics wise even as my replays still work :lem-mindblown:

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »
I'm going to revive this old thread due to my work on Lemmicks vor NeoLemmix 1.43.

I had written off the L2 graphic sets completely already, figuring they'd simply not work in 1.43. However, as I have found out in the meantime, some of the L2 graphic sets in this thread can be read by the 1.43 NeoLemmix player - namely Beach, Cavelem, Circus, Medieval, Egyptian, Highland, and Shadow - whereas others cannot: Space, Outdoor, Sports, Polar, and the L3 Biolab tileset.

A look at the date of creation of these files then revealed that precisely those graphic sets which do not work are simply newer: The graphic sets which work are from September 2016, those which do not are from March / April 2017.

So does anyone here still happen to have backup files of the Space, Outdoor, Sports, Polar, and L3 Biolab graphic set from around September 2016?

If so, please be so kind to post them here. :) I know this 1.43 throwback pack won't be everyone's cup of tea, but the levels will certainly look more diverse if the entire suite of L2 graphic sets plus the Biolab set can be featured, rather than simply the main Lemmings- und ONML graphic sets and a couple of namida's creations :) .

Thanks in advance!
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2018, 03:39:35 PM »
Here is a zip file with the L2+L3 styles from March 2016. I haven't tested them with V1.43, but chances are good that they will work.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2018, 03:41:55 PM »
The last 3 2016 versions + 1 out of 2017 attached. See for yourself which one is the latest that works for you.

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2018, 04:35:55 PM »
Thanks a lot to both of you! I went with V 1.9, since judging from the posts on the preceding page, that was the version released around the time which marks the creation date of my working graphic set files.

And voilĂ  - now everything works fine! :party:

Great that you guys keep all this old stuff as backup! :thumbsup:
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels