Author Topic: Reloaded  (Read 22697 times)

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
Re: Reloaded
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 07:46:15 PM »
New Update released.  (Some names temporary in the list above, till we get some good names for them)

Made 2 nice puzzles out of your recent edit (Clam: Looks beautiful btw!) by reversing the entrance direction, gave a simple looking build map much more entertaining puzzles. check them out.

Rubix

------------
Mobius, I can't load 'rendezvous at the mountain'  it'll crash when you attempt to play it.  Any ideas whats doing that?
I wanted to make a puzzle out of it today  :(

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 02:10:22 AM »
Updated Oct 14

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 09:14:31 PM »
As I have lix and that it has been updated recently I'm also stating to take an interest in this project. I have attempted to remake some levels, especially those in the late Mayhem category, but what I can't do is load whichever level I want directly onto the Lix editor. As I can't see a load button there how is this method possible?
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 02:32:15 AM »
Select the level via the singleplayer browser, then hit Edit.

The current version is still from August 6th. Based on your post, people might expect something much more recently. ;-)

-- Simon

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 08:17:35 AM »
Select the level via the singleplayer browser, then hit Edit.

Sorry, I should've clarified what I said. I meant if there was a way to download a level from the original lemmings game onto Lix then that would've answered my question.

Anyway, I have made remakes of Mayhem levels 21-28 (Edit: not 22 though) so far.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 03:07:21 PM »

Sounds good Minimac!  Can I see at least one of your remakes so far please.

Just hoping its all going good along the rebuild rules we set for the project before you spend many hours on this all :)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »
OK, here are downloads to some of the levels I've worked on. For 21 I decided to mix the goldmine set with yellow marble just to reflect the "Bitter Lemming" idea. It may look disgusting but I hope I haven't broken one of the rules.

Mod Edit: Restored attachments.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:35:24 PM by Prob Lem »

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2012, 01:25:32 AM »
No worries, this is all right man.
I haven't tried the puzzles yet, just had a visual look and they look great! i'll try the puzzles tommorow, little busy right now.

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
Ok got around to playing the 3 maps you have done this morning.

With a coating of lemon paint please:  OK im stumped!  ???  This is really the correct skillset omg? I'll keep trying

Tower of Despair:  Saved 29/30  :thumbsup:

Suffering: Saved 47/50  :thumbsup:   ( good job on this, making hard/new puzzles out of your basic build/dig type maps are not easy)

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 07:31:51 PM »
Reloaded.zip updated Oct 27

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 09:00:25 PM »
Ok got around to playing the 3 maps you have done this morning.

With a coating of lemmings paint please:  OK im stumped!  ???  This is really the correct skillset omg? I'll keep trying.

Yes, I have proved that it is correct. Here's a small hint:

Quote from: Spoiler
Take the outside route. When some lemmings are saved, any skills that you have left may be useful

I have a week off college, so I will be much more active this week until I return on 6 November. So far I've not only done the levels I've talked about but also Fun 21 and 30, Tricky 11-13 and 24, Mayhem 16, 18, 19 and 29. I've attached a zip file containing these levels. I'd like to work primarily in the Mayhem section, but if you have ideas for any of the Mayhem levels I'd appreciate your input.

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 09:25:21 PM »
Ooo nice work here.
Lemmings in the attic, mind the step and save me look fantastic!
I'll be trying them all soon also.  I'll update the reloaded.zip with those additions for now though.

I'll add a note to the main post for people to not work in the mayhem levels for now, as you may be busy with them this week.

Still unable to complete: With a coating of lemon paint please

44/45 saved, and I have 3 climbers, 2 blockers and a basher remaining.   I'll let other people try solve it before you give any other hint.  This is intriguing.

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 03:28:57 AM »
A Spoonful of lixcurd = Amazing!  :thumbsup:   

Easily one of the top 'classics skills' puzzles ever I would have to say, people have to try this soon.

The only issue with it is:  It's a lot harder than 'tricky'  that is for sure.  Took me about 20 minutes to work out, saving the 19th lix got me confused for a few minutes also.  Got myself into a loop, had a cup of tea and realized how obvious it was to save that one suddenly hehe.

Love it!  GG

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 04:03:04 AM »
Just 2 minutes : This must be a backroute as I finished it immediately with lots of time and skills remaining.
replay attached.

Carnival playhouse took a lot of trial and error to stretch the bridge supply out.  Very enjoyable, much more than the original map was

will try the others tommorow. 

Mod Edit: Restored attachments.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:36:20 PM by Prob Lem »

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 08:11:26 AM »
A Spoonful of lixcurd = Amazing!  :thumbsup:   

Easily one of the top 'classics skills' puzzles ever I would have to say, people have to try this soon.

The only issue with it is:  It's a lot harder than 'tricky'  that is for sure.  Took me about 20 minutes to work out, saving the 19th lix got me confused for a few minutes also.  Got myself into a loop, had a cup of tea and realized how obvious it was to save that one suddenly hehe.

Love it!  GG

I did the same (minus the cup of tea), good catch :D

I've played the new batch of levels, minus the builder-heavy Mayhem ones. I'll see if I can get those done and post up some replays.