Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - kaywhyn

#1
General Discussion / Re: General Comings and Goings
September 20, 2026, 07:01:31 AM
All rightie, my Lemmings Forums and Discord break starts now! I have logged out of the Discord mobile app and will do the same with the desktop app after posting this. It will be tough, but I'm sure I can last. I will just need to find stuff to keep myself busy with and fight off the urge to check the Forums on either my laptop or phone. I will return once it's over ;)

@Guigui, @Armani

Thanks for the support and the luck! :laugh: :thumbsup:     
#2
General Discussion / Re: General Comings and Goings
September 19, 2026, 10:09:38 PM
All rightie, so this is an experiment of mine that I've been meaning to do for a really long time now but still haven't done so yet. This comes about from how this topic started in the first place and hence I was inspired to give it a try as a self-improvement thing. Basically, I'm very well aware how I've been checking the Forums way too often every day in the last 9 years or so and hence I really need to change my ways here.

So, I'm going to challenge myself here: Starting at midnight on Sunday, September 20, 2026 (9 hours from now for me) and for the next several days thereafter, I'm not going to check either the Forums or the Discord, whether on my laptop or on my phone.. I'm pretty much trying to put myself in the shoes of Clam Spammer and some of the other members who posted in the earliest pages of this thread, when they took their so-called "vacation" from Lemmings, to see how it feels. Don't worry though, I won't be gone too long, and it has nothing to do with what anyone has done that I felt the need to distance myself from this community ;)

I will post again minutes before my hiatus starts, but yea, I just wanted to announce this experiment of mine that I want to try ;)
#3
Contests / Re: Level Design Contest #34
September 18, 2026, 11:45:42 PM
Quote from: Flopsy on September 18, 2026, 09:04:20 PM
Quote from: kaywhyn on September 18, 2026, 03:09:39 AMA previous rule can be used except C1, C3, C8, C12:3, C13:1, C13:3, C15:1, C17:1 (R3

I got this list from the contest 24 topic detailing the ruleset, I just copied over what that said.

Yup, exactly what I told GigaLem with you copying/pasting what isn't allowed for 24R3. It seems you meant to reply to GigaLem there ;)
#4
Contests / Re: Level Design Contest #34
September 18, 2026, 03:09:39 AM
Quote from: namida on September 06, 2026, 08:36:17 AM
QuoteRC/experimental NL builds aren't allowed, only the stable version of NL!

Not sure that this note is needed anymore. ;)

I can answer this, as thanks to me, that particular line has its origins starting with LDC #31:

https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=6881.0

which I went into further detail in another post in the LDC #31 topic:

https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=6881.msg103902#msg103902

I added a sidenote to the OP that it probably wasn't necessary for me spell out that RC/experimental NL builds aren't allowed for contests, but it so happens that for the very first time in a really long time, for LDC #31, an RC NL build was released during the submission phase, in this case, 12.14RC. So really, just to be safe, I simply put a reminder for all that only stable NL builds are allowed! ;) 

Quote from: GigaLem on September 18, 2026, 01:12:51 AMFor the Contest 24 Rules, does R3 include using rules from the contests after Contest 24 as it using rules from before contest 34?

Read the ruleset for 24R3 again. I bolded the first line from the topic which makes it very clear that only rules prior to LDC #24 are allowed and any rules after LDC #24 aren't allowed.

Quote from: LDC #24 topicRule 3: Variety from the past

Make a level with a previous contest rule you never entered for.

This one should be simple to understand. You must make a level that follows a rule from one of the previous contests but you must not have entered for that rule during that contest. From Contests #10 through #19, You were only permitted to enter for two of the rules. This gives you a chance to enter for the one rule you were unable to when that contest ran. If someone didn't participate in a particular contest, they can pick from any of those rules from that contest. In the author field, you will need to enter the past rule you are going with in parentheses after your name.
Example: If you were going with Contest 19 Rule 2 - "Make a level whose terrain spells your username". You would enter in your author field: "[Username] (C19R2)".
For the file name format, instead of putting in User1_Levelname_RXV1.lvl, you would put in User1_Levelname_R3V1(CXXRX).lvl

However any skills, tilesets and features (Such as having 10 skill types in the skill panel) available in the current build can be used for the rule you choose. You are not restricted only to skills and features that existed when that contest ran, so you can still use Jumpers for rules from contests #20 and before or Laserers and Sliders for any of the contest rules despite those skills not existing in a stable build during those times.

Quote24 - 1 new skill alongside the classic skills (at least 2 classic skills) (R1), 200,000sq pxls - reasonable amount of level must be used (R2), A previous rule can be used except C1, C3, C8, C12:3, C13:1, C13:3, C15:1, C17:1 (R3)

Shouldn't it be 15:3 instead of 15:1 as 15:3 is no old skills, but 24:1 requires old skills + 1 new skill?

There's an important distinction to be made here. 24R3 requires that you make a level for a rule you previously didn't enter one for. On the other hand, 34R3 requires you to pick any contest that has 3 rules and make a level satisfying all 3 of the rules for the contest you picked. The rules that are bolded are just simply a copy/paste for what Kingshadow decided isn't allowed for 24R3, and I will say that Flopsy is right in that they should still be excluded, just like how only contests prior to LDC #24 are allowed for 24R3. However, you're right in that for 34R3, if you pick contest 24 for it, 15R3 now isn't allowed either because it will clash with 24R1, whether or not you entered a level for 15R3 before. I've clarified this in Flopsy's post.

Thank you all for the help in what is or isn't possible for 34R3! :thumbsup: 
#5
Lix Levels / Re: NepsterLix
September 15, 2026, 12:25:18 PM
Quote from: Simon on September 15, 2026, 05:42:42 AMLemmings 1 runs at 17 physics updates per second, I believe NL is the same. You get more work done in 1 NL second than in 1 Lix second. Lemmings 1 takes about 3.1 seconds to first spawn. That allows you ~3,007 physics updates in NL after first spawn.

Correct, NL is pretty much based off of Dos, so yes, 17 frames a second.

QuoteLix runs at 15 physics updates per second, first spawn is at 60 ticks, and C++ Lix (from year 2016) counts time limits starting from 30 ticks. If we insist on 3 minutes at normal Lix speed, C++ Lix would have allowed 2,670 ticks after first spawn, which is 2,730 ticks from the artificial zero 4 seconds before spawn.

Thanks for the info ;)

QuoteNepster's reference solution takes 2,739 to win and even has a manual nuke at 2,808. That wouldn't have passed under the strict 2,730 tick 3-minute bar. You were faster at 2,662, you proved it's possible to put 2,730 into the title and still have it doable, but Nepster's reference replay would fail to solve. What to do?

Let's put 3,000 into the title? Round number, and it's only 3.5 seconds tighter than Lemmings 1's 3 minutes. The reference replay accomplishes it comfortably with 17 seconds to spare. And everybody else's solution passes, too.

I'll change the 3,180 in the commit to 3,000.

Yea, I would agree there with 3,000 as a good solution here for the Time Out level. We can always change it back or to something else later on if Nepster ever returns in the future and clarifies what the time limit should be used for the level. It's also not a big deal if it's necessary to slightly tweak Nepster's replay to have a replay proof for the level again, but yea, there isn't really any reason why we need to break anyone's replay solution here because it doesn't finish on time for the level, especially if they all finish within the same tick range.
#6
Lix Main / Re: Lix for kaywhyn
September 15, 2026, 12:17:14 PM
Ah, you have indeed mentioned tweaker specifically and not the rewind to previous feature, and I did have a feeling you meant the one where a menu opens to tweak assignments, which is exactly like the replay edit mode of NL

Quote from: Simon on September 15, 2026, 04:29:25 AMConsider: You got your feature that I don't like but you claim is better. Now it's your turn to give feedback to what you don't like but I claim is better. You're already predisposed to tell me what sucks about the tweaker. This is the best way for me to get feedback.

I think there's a misunderstanding here. Nowhere have I said that the Lix tweaker isn't good or that I dislike it (same goes with NL's replay edit mode). Rather, I acknowledge that the tweaker is available in Lix, I simply choose not to use it when I play Lix and that I have a preference for using the hotkeys for the other various functions here because it feels more natural to me and how I'm very used to playing Lix/NL this way. The simplest answer being is that I'm one of those players who prefers to not bring up a menu during gameplay because it feels like it slows me down more than it should. Thus, it's preference more than anything and my gameplay style. Also, I generally have to do things in a very specific way, as doing otherwise doesn't usually go down well for me. Hence why I kind of say it can appear I exhibit OCD-like traits :P

As a matter of fact, I have probably only used NL's replay edit mode a few times ever, so I almost never use that either, simply because I don't feel the need to as well and again, I prefer not to bring up a menu during gameplay. Also, when I play NL, I generally prefer clicking the skills with the mouse rather than using the hotkeys to do so. Guess who's going to be in a lot of trouble for the Lix multiplayer session next month :laugh: :P Nah, I will have my skills hotkeys ready before then, as was advised to me ;)

As a side note, I believe there is a topic on the General Discussion board on what browser people prefer using. I answered that I use Firefox and that I generally prefer clicking with the mouse to browse rather than using keyboard shortcuts. Again, my preference even though yes, I understand what you meant that the latter should be a much better and far faster way to browse the web :P It's also that I'm far too used with clicking instead of keyboard shortcuts :laugh:

So yes, I'm weird like this, as sometimes I prefer clicking, other times I prefer keyboard shortcut :P     

Anyway, I still plan to uphold my end of the deal and get video footage of the Lix tweaker, especially after what you've done for me to help with my last few NepsterLix video streams ;)     
#7
Lix Levels / Re: NepsterLix
September 15, 2026, 02:06:00 AM
Sunday, September 13, 2026 stream is over, and I'm happy to say that after a few weeks of streaming, I have now solved all of NepsterLix! :thumbsup: My entire replay collection is attached, including for the Outtakes rank that I didn't post last time. Here, I will post my feedback for Outtakes, as I didn't do that last time either.

Outtakes Rank Feedback

A Move on the Roof - Nice level to start off the rank. Looks difficult but it's not as bad as it looks despite the situation they're in at the very start and the high release rate.

The Flight - Nice variant of a builder trick but with the batter instead! It's kind of easy to deduce the solution, given that the lack of the floater sort of leads one to discover the main trick of the level sooner or later. Also it requires players

Spoiler
to know that being flung by the batter resets the fall distance in order to help Lix survive otherwise fatal falls.

I figured out the solution fairly quickly, so after that it was a matter of executing it properly. Luckily, resources aren't tight at all, though I didn't realize until later that I was making an unnecessary sacrifice at the start. Once I stepped back a bit, then the solution was clearer to me.

The Shortcut - Not hard at all and probably a backroute, so maybe that's why the level's in the Outtakes rank?

Poor Wee Creatures - Twin Edition - This level is in NepsterLems, I think the Neutron Star rank? For some reason, the level feels a lot easier in NepsterLix, though given the solution I used, losses added up much quicker than I thought they would. Even then, I didn't feel the save requirement was too much of a problem in any way. Probably just the fact the Lix version gives platformers is what makes the level easier compared to the NepsterLems version, which sticks to classic 8 skills only.

It's hero time again! - 1min - Also in NepsterLems, where it also has a 1 minute time limit, as the level title is kind of a throwback to being a Mayhem 3 type level: 99RR and 1 minute time limit, with the only thing that doesn't make it Mayhem 3-like is the fact you're allowed to lose 1. My solution here does fulfill 15n + 30, though it seems that Lix D uses 15n + 45 instead, so either way my solution finishes on time (according to running the replay in Lix, the save requirement got met at 875 ticks [icon turned green] and exits out at 881 ticks.

We all fly down - Quite possibly the hardest level in the entire Outtakes rank outside of the final 3 levels which are much harder repeats of 5-of-all levels. I was stuck here for a while, though it seems I simply just had the mistake of when and where to assign the blocker and second digger in order to

Spoiler
make a step so that the others who are still yet to spawn don't splat, as it's really slow. Also that was a really nice touch that the digger needs to go all the way down before bashing, and that she needs to release the others that are trapped in the pit at the bottom :thumbsup:

Here, Lix autosaves my replay for the level as being the 11th level of the rank by prefixing with an 11 even though it's listed as the 6th level in the order.X file for the rank. As such, all my other replays in the order are shifted over a spot. Looks like an accidental misnumbering of the level file name there, as it's prefixed with an 11 instead of a 6.

Just a quickie - 30sec Also in NepsterLems with a 30 second time limit. I revisited this level after solving all of the Outtakes rank to get a new solution that does finish under the 15n + 30 formula, as that was what I was going by with the time limit levels. As such, the solution also finishes under the 15n + 45 formula. Think I remember doing something slightly different in the NL version though it's pretty close to my second Lix solution IIRC. Here, my second solution has the icon turn green at 451 ticks, so it does seem it should be possible even under the 15n formula (just 1 tick over).

edit: Yup, it is (3rd replay attached), where the icon turns green at 405 ticks and the last required Lix fully exits by around 416 ticks.

Time Out - 3min - This level is also in NepsterLems but there it has a 3 minute time limit just like the title says here for NepsterLix. Even though the level file itself says 210 seconds, not sure if the level title should reflect that or 3mins instead to match the NL version. However, as Simon has mentioned, it's better if the level title mentions the number of ticks, and I agree with this change for the next update.

Anyway, revisited this level as my original solution would time out. Here, the icon turns green at 2662 ticks and hence the last Lix required to be saved fully exits by around 2673 ticks. Thus, if going by the 3 minute time limit, this finishes under 2730 ticks by the 15n + 30 formula and therefore also finishes on time with the 15n + 45 formula.

Big Ice Block - The Challenge Repeat of 5-of-all 2 but reduced to a 1-of-everything skillset instead of the original 5-of-everything. Much harder as a result, though my solution uses a lot of pixel precision. I checked Nepster's replay and it is so much easier!

Spoiler
For whatever reason, I keep forgetting about runners being able to jump much farther than a walker! :forehead:

Stopping Stones - The Challenge Repeat of 5-of-all 4 but this time the skillset is reduced to a 3-of-everything from the original 5-of-everything. Wow, what an amazing but really hard level, though I once again made it much harder than it needed to be, after checking Nepster's replay! :forehead:

Spoiler
Ok, so it's still possible to stay at the bottom entirely. So, my comment that you need to go over the top as much as possible is moot, though hey, got to give me credit for a really outside the box thinking and solution here! :P

Lots of Small Tasks - The Challen. - Repeat of 5-of-all 13 with the same 5-of-everything skillset but made much harder with a much higher save requirement. Before I looked at the level for the very first time in the stream, I kind of had the feeling the skillset would be the same :laugh: Ok, great level to finish off the pack on and one in which it didn't take me as long as I thought it would, probably because I was really thinking on how to do the subsections very efficiently and was spot on for the most part. I even save more than the requirement in the end! :lem-mindblown: :laugh: :thumbsup: Very satisfying to solve I must say! :thumbsup:

FYI, this level is in NepsterLems but as a 10-of-everything level in the Moon rank.


I revisited two earlier levels after solving Outtakes 11, On the Edge of Death (Sun 16) and Gray Walls (Black Hole 2), in order to beat them under the time limit that's present in the NepsterLems version. The former has a 1 minute time limit, while the latter has a 2:30 time limit. Currently, Sun 16 is impossible to beat under the 1 minute time limit, as the last Lix doesn't spawn on time and still has a bit of walking distance to reach the exit before the 930 ticks is reached. The problem is simply due to not being able to adjust the spawn interval at any point during gameplay.

For the latter, my original solution would time out, but my new replay finishes on time. Here, icon turns green at 2237 ticks and the last Lix required to fully exit at around 2248 ticks, which is under 2280 ticks by the 15n + 30 formula and therefore this also finishes in time under the 15n + 45 formula.


All right, after a few weeks of streaming NepsterLix and 3 years after I had solved all of NepsterLems, I have now solved all of NepsterLix too! :thumbsup: Wow, despite being many times harder than NepsterLems IMO, still an amazing level pack by Nepster here with NepsterLix! :thumbsup: So, guess I haven't lost too much of my touch with Nepster's levels after all this time even though there were some solutions I couldn't remember for a time, as well as despite how some of these levels are new to me due to not being in NepsterLems.

Quote from: Simon on September 12, 2026, 07:42:09 AMYou mowed through all the hard maps. Congratulations.

Thank you! :thumbsup:

QuoteHouse of the Mad Trickster: Nepster's replay will still solve the level even if we

Change candidate
cover the rectangular hole's entire ceiling with buzzsaws. Climbers will now die in the rectangular hole. Reason to implement this change: The level will feel more honest; deadly nooks are deadly.

I'll implement this change.

Quote from: Simon on September 14, 2026, 09:56:43 PMThanks, it's a good suggestion to write the tick count directly into the title. That removes the guesswork for how much time passed in older Lix versions before the first spawn when Nepster made the levels. It turns out that levels started at 30 ticks, then 2 seconds passed until the first spawn at 60 ticks, and these 2 seconds counted against your time limit. (Nowadays, singleplayer levels start at 45 ticks and multiplayer at 0 ticks.)

Lix doesn't support time limits any more, but Lix shows the current number of ticks in the tweaker, and that makes ticks the best unit of time for the title. I'll earmark changing seconds/minutes to ticks in the titles for the next release.

-- Simon

Agree here with making the change to the level and also with mentioning the number of ticks in the level titles for those that were intended to have a time limit :)

Quote from: Forestidia86 on September 14, 2026, 01:58:00 PMand my suggestion with "Time Out" would be 3180 since the level would give 210s time limit.

I already mentioned it earlier, but the NepsterLems version of the level has a 3 minute time limit.

Quote from: kaywhynTime Out - 3min - This level is also in NepsterLems but there it has a 3 minute time limit just like the title says here for NepsterLix. Even though the level file itself says 210 seconds, not sure if the level title should reflect that or 3mins instead to match the NL version.

Anyway, happy to out with my feedback for pack authors and to be able to help Simon out with providing Lix feedback! :thumbsup: Thanks for the update to the rewind to previous feature for the 0.10.35 Lix release. Still need to get the approximately 30 minute video footage to you of how I use it, but that will be at some point in the future when I'm able to get to it. I currently have a lot going on and hence I can't guaranteed I'll be quick with getting Simon my video. Anyway, I of course will let him know when I have it unlisted on my channel ;)
#9
Sorry again for the very late and last minute notice, but I'll be streaming NepsterLix in an hour, Sunday, September 13, 2026, 5PM PST (00:00 UTC). I was going to make the announcement earlier, but I was busy replacing my laptop speakers with the new ones that arrived at my house earlier today, which I set out to do after I got home from lunch with my father. Took longer than it should had, but only because I was a dumb dumb and wondered what had happened to the T5 Torx screwdriver, as I couldn't find it even though I knew I put it somewhere on my bed sheet cover. I spent a few minutes looking for it, because I won't be able to put the laptop cover back on without it! :forehead: I eventually did find it, and it turns out it was really well hidden in a fold of the bed sheet cover. Well, I better make sure I put it aside in a small bowl next time, just like I did with the screws! That way I guarantee I can find it later on!

Anyway, the aim is to finish up the rest of the pack. I was able to get Outtakes 10 solved offline last night, so it will be a show the solution to the level and then we move on to the final level of Outtakes 11. If I finish early enough, then I think what I will do is revisit the levels that have a time limit in NepsterLems, as I believe some of my Lix solutions will time out. However, it would be necessary to know the formula for converting between seconds and ticks. Is it the same as when it used to be referred to as phyu? If so, then it should be 15n + 30 as stated in the NepsterLix level pack topic. Somewhere else, I saw 15n + 45. So, conflicting info, because here, either the first spawn is after 2 seconds or 3 seconds.

Anyway, see you there if you're able to make it. Sorry again that it's such short notice!
#10
Lix Levels / Re: NepsterLix
September 12, 2026, 06:36:17 AM
Friday, September 11, 2026 stream is over, and while I didn't manage to finish up the rest of the pack as I thought I would, I managed to solve the remaining 3 levels of the Black Hole rank, Final Frustration that in its own Final rank rather than the 21st Black Hole level like it is in NepsterLems, and finally the first 9 levels of the Outtakes rank. Here, I'm only going to attach my entire Black Hole rank and Final Frustration replays. I'll post my entire NepsterLix replay collection, including my replays for the Outtakes levels, next time when I beat the remaining 2 Outtakes levels ;) Same thing with the feedback for the Outtakes levels, I'll post that next time as well.

For the remaining 3 Black Hole levels, both A Night in Lixtown and House of the Mad Trickster were new to me, though the former is of course a repeat of Sun 20 - Dawn in Lixtown and Black Hole 7 - A Day in Lixtown. I more or less used the exact same solution as the one for Sun 20, though Black Hole 19 felt a bit harder because I think the spawn interval is a bit higher here. Nice level even if I think my solution is a bit of a backroute ;)

For Mad Trickster, probably a bit of a backroute as well. Still a nice level, even if it was one I thought would take me a while :laugh:

The Deadly Rooms of Lix - Definitely not the solution I used in NepsterLems, though my NL solution was a bit hackish from what I remember. I think my NepsterLix solution is a bit of a backroute as well, as the intended solution probably seems a bit more elegant.

Finally, Final Frustration in NepsterLems took me about 2 hours of hashing things out before I finally solved it. It's definitely the hardest X-of-everything level I ever played but it's a pretty good one IMO! :thumbsup: Here for NepsterLix, it didn't take me anywhere near as long, though it still took quite some time. I could had done the far left entrance more efficiently, and indeed I completely forgot about the blocker which I meant to free much earlier than I did in my eventual solution, but luckily it was still salvageable. Thank goodness, as it would had sucked so much to have to redo so much of the level! :crylaugh:

The only levels that remain unsolved for me are Outtakes 10 (attempted but a no solve) and Outtakes 11 (this one not attempted yet). These final two levels are repeats of a 5-of-all level but made much harder. Outtakes 9 is also one, though I was able to solve this level in my stream. So, looks like I'll finish up the rest of the pack next stream. I'm thinking Sunday, but it all depends on how long it takes me to get Outtakes 10 solved. Once I succeed, then it should just be a quick show the solution and then we move on to the final level of the pack. I had a quick look after I quit Outtakes 10 and just from the save requirement alone it already sounds really hard. I don't yet know if the skillset is the same, though it wouldn't surprise me if it's not a 5-of-everything like the original. Both Outtakes 9 and Outtakes 10 aren't 5-of-everything levels like the original in the 5-of-all rank, so it's reasonable to guess that Outtakes 11 isn't one either, as it is a repeat of a 5-of-all level.

All rightie, one last post next time when I solve all of the pack and post my entire replay collection! :thumbsup:   
#12
Nice, I'll try and be there! First-timer and new-comer :thumbsup:
#13
Lix Main / Re: Lix 0.10.35 released
September 11, 2026, 09:56:33 PM
@Simon

I'm just posting to acknowledge that I've downloaded the newest version of Lix and got a chance to try out the new, tweaked rewind to previous feature before I stream in about an hour. Thanks, setting it to -2 did the trick! :thumbsup: So, I'm all set and ready for streaming! :thumbsup:

Also, thanks for featuring my Lemming King Forums avatar in the image in the above post :laugh: :thumbsup: The avatar is courtesy of WillLem who made it for me from about 4 years ago when I was pondering what my avatar should be, as I've been avatarless for about 2 years ever since I first started posting to the site back in 2020! Well, I pitched the Lemming King idea to him, just because of the huge amount of Lemmings level packs I've cleared, and he happily obliged with making one for me! :laugh: :thumbsup:       
#14
Quote from: lemchip on September 11, 2026, 09:11:26 PMIt is interesting that it's possible, but then why not just make him a stoner INSTEAD of a blocker?

Quote from: Guigui on September 11, 2026, 09:14:26 PMBlocker and stoner are definitely not the same skill. For instance in this particular level, the blocker needs to be walked on at some point. There are lots of other differences.

Yup, there are crucial differences between the blocker and stoner skills that not only set them apart from one another, but certain things will only work by being a blocker first before stoning it later. In the particular LPA level Guigui refers to, the other thing that separates the blocker from the stoner is the former turns others skills and they continue in the other direction rather than stopping, which the latter doesn't! :P Yes, it makes a turnaround point for Lemmings when you stone on ground level, but unlike the blocker, it doesn't turn Lemmings and make them perform skills in the other direction when the skill hits the stoner!

Before this LPA level, namida first made an LPO2 (Lemmings Plus Omega 2) level with an interesting application of the interaction. I won't spoil which level it is other than it's a level in the Sharp rank if you're interested in checking it out @Guigui ;)

Also @Guigui, in addition to the bomber/stoner, besides the permanent skills, the only other skill you can assign to the blocker is the walker skill to free it. This last one comes from Lemmings 3/Lemmings Chronicles, so NL is simply copying the behavior here of being able to assign the walker skill to a blocker to free it.
#15
Lix Main / Re: Lix for kaywhyn
September 11, 2026, 06:48:14 PM
@Simon

Sounds good to me! ;) I can't guarantee that I'll get the approximately 30-minute video footage to you quickly afterwards, but I'll do what I can, whenever I can!