NeoLemmix > Engine Bugs / Suggestions

[Bug][Player]Issues involving Transparent Terrain

(1/2) > >>

GigaLem:
The first issue involved grouping, when the terrain is grouped in Editor like below

The player instead decides to render it like this

The other issue, overlaying a transparent piece on steel, I don't know weather or not to count this as a bug but it does carry the properties of when a destructible terrain piece is overlayed on steel, all the contents of that piece can be destroyed, I guess it doesn't count as a bug since the terrain is functioning correctly, but at the same time well...

namida:
The editor does not handle semitransparent terrain properly. This is a known issue but hard to resolve with how the editor is written.

GigaLem:

--- Quote from: namida on November 16, 2022, 03:46:22 AM ---The editor does not handle semitransparent terrain properly. This is a known issue but hard to resolve with how the editor is written.

--- End quote ---
Well I knew about the semitransparency problem, but what about the grouping of semitransparent pieces? The other pieces were used to show a example of piece I used.
Why does the grouping for semitransparent pieces result in what's seen in the player?

namida:
I'd have to look into it more closely - haven't had a chance to do so yet. Can you post a pic of them in the player (not grouped) to compare, or tell me which style / pieces these are? Or post a sample level?

GigaLem:

The set being used is early in production, a finished version of the set will be featured in FM22

But since it's needed to investigate the issue, I'll supply the version being used just extract in the styles folder

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version