Author Topic: [SUG][PLAYER] Allow file assocation between .nxrp and NeoLemmix Player  (Read 1584 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
I'm wondering if there may be a way to associate a replay (.nxrp) file with NeoLemmix such that, when clicking the .rpl, it opens the player, loads the relevant level, and plays the replay.

I'm also half-aware that this has been discussed previously, but my memory of said discussion is very fluffy. I tried doing a search to see if I'd already suggested this, and couldn't find anything, so... apologies if I have done, please feel free to delete this topic if that's the case.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 08:11:46 PM by WillLem »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [SUG][PLAYER] Allow file assocation between .rpl and NeoLemmix Player
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 05:25:34 PM »
NeoLemmix does not support RPL files, you'd want to talk to SuperLemmini about those. :P

That technicality aside, I get what you meant to say, and this is something that could be considered eventually, though it will need a bit of work and isn't the highest priority right now. So consider this to be an "on hold" thing for now that I'll look at again later (not outright "rejected").
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 11:52:05 PM »
Sorry, I meant .nxrp, of course! :forehead:

That's cool, although I might have to compile the general stuff-I've-recently-asked-about into a single post somewhere so I can keep track of it! Maybe in one of the "Plans" topics?

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 11:59:19 PM »
No, I would specifically prefer that seperate bugs / suggestions are seperate topics.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 03:05:22 AM »
No, I would specifically prefer that seperate bugs / suggestions are seperate topics.

No worries, I've created a Notepad++ document for them instead :lemcat: