Author Topic: [SuperLemmini] WillLem's SUPERLEMMINGS & Xmas SUPERLEMMINGS!  (Read 832 times)

Offline WillLem

• #SaveTheGrenader
    • View Profile
So I had a bit of trouble with level 2 The Bubble Run whilst filming the playthrough, which falsely gave me the impression that it's possibly too difficult to be level 2. However, in hindsight it's probably because I was going for the most direct route, which is more difficult than other possible routes, and I was doing so whilst filming, and talking to camera.

I had another few goes at it this morning and beat it first time every time. There is plenty of time and plenty of skills to take pretty much any route you feel comfortable with, and the ending isn't as difficult when you're concentrating on it fully.

So, I'm fairly happy now that it's in its rightful place as level 2 :lemcat:

Offline WillLem

• #SaveTheGrenader
    • View Profile
For anyone who has downloaded or is thinking of downloading the SUPERLEMMINGS packs, please note that I have included a custom cursor graphic with both packs.

I've made it slightly thicker and a brighter green so that it's much easier to see; the thinner, darker default is sometimes quite difficult to quickly locate (even when you disable the "Classic Cursor" option), which is not what you want when playing at superlemming speed!

If you wish to use it (recommended), place the graphic in Resources/gfx/misc and it will override the default for as long as it's there. Want to switch back afterwards without moving or deleting the graphic? Simply rename it to something else (e.g. cursor2) and SL will ignore it, and revert to the default cursor.

It's also available here if you need to download it again.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 04:03:10 AM by WillLem »