Author Topic: [Menu Graphics] Zanzindorf's V12.10.0 Menu (download link)  (Read 3702 times)

Offline zanzindorf

• View Profile
    • Zanzindorf.com
[Menu Graphics] Zanzindorf's V12.10.0 Menu (download link)
« on: November 18, 2020, 06:29:43 PM »
(Sorry if this isn't the right sub for this topic, it seemed like the best fit.)

Thanks to everyone on the forums for their feedback on the menu graphics I helped design for NeoLemmix V12.10.0!
For anyone looking to customize the menu for their own level packs, here is the download link to the menu graphics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t8hcPGjmiq7xbMWM2gyoXntT_KIosCQS?usp=sharing

Included:
  • Individual Layers for each menu graphic.
  • Font files for use in any image editor.
  • Alternate text for the rank button: Tame-Havoc, Fun-Mayhem, Gentle-Lunatic, Step #, and Rank #.
  • Alternate buttons featuring the Chicle font.
If you have any issues with these files, let me know. Hopefully I can help.
I thought I'd make a post with this link for visibility, rather than leaving it in the development thread where I shared it originally.

Plans for the future:
  • I want to rework the lemming's hair in the logo a bit more, base on feedback I got. Real life stuff had me too busy to finish it before the release of V12.10.0, but I hope to implement this feedback soon.
  • Xmas lemmings graphics for the Original Xmas Lemmings packs.
  • And more. If I make any unofficial alternate graphics for this menu that I think are cool, I'll include them here.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [Menu Graphics] Zanzindorf's V12.10.0 Menu (download link)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 06:41:21 PM »
For reference, I "xmas-ized" these a bit for Holiday Lemmings Plus. By no means the best job in the world, but feel free to use it as a prompt for ideas, maybe.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline zanzindorf

• View Profile
    • Zanzindorf.com
Re: [Menu Graphics] Zanzindorf's V12.10.0 Menu (download link)
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 07:52:59 PM »
For reference, I "xmas-ized" these a bit for Holiday Lemmings Plus. By no means the best job in the world, but feel free to use it as a prompt for ideas, maybe.

Nice! Thanks, I'll take a look at them.