Author Topic: Clear Levels List...  (Read 1739 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Clear Levels List...
« on: December 04, 2019, 05:30:07 PM »
Hi all,

Is there a way to refresh the levels list? It's still showing individual levels that I opened using the "Add Content To List" button but that are no longer in the levels folder.

Just want to keep the level selection list a bit tidier is all...

I've tried deleting them from the "userdata" file, but they are still there when I reopen NL.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Clear Levels List...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 05:38:21 PM »
Firstly - you don't need to use that button if they're in the levels folder. NL automatically finds anything that's in there (you do need to restart NL if you've added new stuff while it's running, though). It's for if you want to add stuff from other locations.

Anyway, these will be in $LOAD sections near the bottom of the userdata file. If you remove them from the $LEVELS section that makes up most of the file, this only clears your progress and records, not whether they're in the list or not.

Side note - the levels board is not the place for this. That board is for posting level pack releases only; I've moved this to the general NeoLemmix board.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Levels List...
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 09:18:59 PM »