Author Topic: Original, OhNo and Holiday lemmings converted to 12.7-B  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Original, OhNo and Holiday lemmings converted to 12.7-B
« on: November 24, 2019, 06:35:35 AM »
I just downloaded one of these packs from NeoLemmix.com today. Any evidence of which levels have been changed, and what kind of changes have been made to them? I don't mind a PM or a response, but it's important for me personally, particularly for Original and OhNo because of my Challenge thread. Thanks.

I also notice that these haven't been cleansed yet.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Online Proxima

• View Profile
Re: Original, OhNo and Holiday lemmings converted to 12.7-B
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 01:38:24 PM »
If you mean the very recent batch of changes, here is a list.

If you mean all changes that have been made from the original games... it would be a bit more work to list those 8-)

From memory, the most important changes are:
* Some levels are cropped at the sides, in some cases removing decorative terrain;
* Some levels are adapted to instant bombers (e.g. Fun 6 is called "A task for bombers" and has no blockers);
* Frost 12 and some Genesis levels are adapted to deadly ceilings;
* Some levels have left-facing hatches;
* Dirt style levels with decorative moss over steel have had the moss removed (this is the most recent change).

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Re: Original, OhNo and Holiday lemmings converted to 12.7-B
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 03:10:03 PM »
Thanks for that link. 8-) I also noticed something strange going on with steel on certain levels but never mentioned it. I'll update my challenge packs.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3